[variety] Miraculous Victory And Defeat 기승史

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

hyori and Yoo jae Suk is a really great combo!

i loved them together in happy Together.

so a new show too?

i haven't really seen much of them together since i hardly watched Happy Together...

but i have seen the episode with Tony An from H.O.T and i thought she was pretty good.

i prolly thought that coz of the story about how she stole his diary/notebook tho... hahaha~

Yeah I've pretty much stopped watching it, for me the show ended with the old format so I did my grieving then. Hope the replacement is worthwhile. Also, wonder how that new show with SJH and the second captain will turn out.

I know the second guy, saw him in movies and an episode of hey hey hey, have a very positive impression of him.

Episode 27 HQ: PART1,PART2

when does the show with Shin Jung Hwan & Yoon Jong Shin start?

I don't think I've seen that guy before... know what his name is?

and thanks for the uploads!

안되! Noooo I loved this show :tears: Does any one have any clues to what the new show is going to be like?

still waiting for articles to come out... so nope...

OMG! Thank you sooo so so much Ann. I've heard this song way before Jo Hye Ryun and I always failed to even get the singer's name. Thank you once again! :D

Such a pity that this show will be cancelled but I've kinda stopped watching after they ended the old format. I hope there will be more news about the new show.

you're welcome ^^. i really like Vibe, so yeah... :blush:

yeah, it's a pity... but it did really go downhill since the change in format...

i still enjoyed it sometimes, especially with Shin Jung Hwan & Park Hyun Bin in it... but i skipped through heaps!

and i also watched it just to get the song list up too... :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redevilica

Aww it's going to end? T_T

But frankly, I only watch this for PHB lol xD (the only show he's being funny) and random interesting celebs.

I don't understand the word game (and it's been just that for the last few episodes) so I only wait around for the punishments xDDD haha. I sure hoped they had more brilliant ideas to keep this show going. Sadly, not :(

Guest DKYang

Not surprising, but interesting. Good thing it's during the Sunday segment so I can't forget to download it. I hope the concept of the new show will be good.

Guest silverwingz

But frankly, I only watch this for PHB lol xD (the only show he's being funny) and random interesting celebs.

I don't understand the word game (and it's been just that for the last few episodes) so I only wait around for the punishments xDDD haha.

lol... same here... i don't think there'll be any other show he can be as funny on... such a pity...

but hopefully they'll make him a regular on the new show... it's a possibility... sorta... :unsure:

the punishments are the only funny thing for us non-Korean speakers! :sweatingbullets:

Guest Diavle

when does the show with Shin Jung Hwan & Yoon Jong Shin start?

I don't think I've seen that guy before... know what his name is?

I'm not sure but there is an article about it here: http://www.pdjournal.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=15844

That guy's name is Kim Su Ro.

lol... same here... i don't think there'll be any other show he can be as funny on... such a pity...

but hopefully they'll make him a regular on the new show... it's a possibility... sorta... :unsure:

Yea I was expecting a lot from him after MVAD, he really disappointed me on Song Battle though.

Guest silverwingz

I'm not sure but there is an article about it here: http://www.pdjournal.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=15844

i did a search... and 8 episodes of it have aired already.

it's on MBC and airs every Saturday at 5:35pm.

no idea what it's about tho... but it's called 명랑히어로, which translates to Cheerful Hero (?).

here's the official website: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/hero/

Guest Diavle

i did a search... and 8 episodes of it have aired already.

it's on MBC and airs every Saturday at 5:35pm.

no idea what it's about tho... but it's called 명랑히어로, which translates to Cheerful Hero (?).

here's the official website: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/hero/

Wait a minute, wasn't HY and Lee Hui Jae's new show supposed to air on Saturdays at 5:00 on MBC? So Cheerful Hero is getting canceled?

Either way, I found the show and am downloading it right now. I'll give a run down when its done.

Guest silverwingz

Wait a minute, wasn't HY and Lee Hui Jae's new show supposed to air on Saturdays at 5:00 on MBC? So Cheerful Hero is getting canceled?

oh is that the new show's air time? well all i know is that the first episode starts on the 31st May.

so i guess it does mean that Cheerful Hero got canceled (after 9 episodes... that's pretty bad...)

Guest Diavle

oh is that the new show's air time? well all i know is that the first episode starts on the 31st May.

so i guess it does mean that Cheerful Hero got canceled (after 9 episodes... that's pretty bad...)

Yeah I think one of the first guests is Andy but I'm not sure.

I skipped through CH and it seemed like your average talk show, didn't see anything worth mentioning really.

AH! Finally an end to this show huh?

Well, I hope the new show is better!

I never did catch up with the newer episodes... but looks like I didn't miss much >_>;;

I guess it shows that I lost interest when it started becoming solely word battles... ehehe.. ^^;;

Guest silverwingz

MVAD Episode 28 (080525) Guest List

Shin Jung Hwan Team: Kim Heung Gook, Boom, Hong Seo Bum, Jo Gap Kyung & Jung Joo Ri

Yoon Jong Shin Team: Junjin (Shinhwa), Lee Moo Song, Park Hyun Bin & Kim Joo Hee

A couple of unknown singers... i think they're those oldish singers... but at least Junjin, Boom, Kim Heung Gook & Park Hyun Bin are on!

Yeah I think one of the first guests is Andy but I'm not sure.

I skipped through CH and it seemed like your average talk show, didn't see anything worth mentioning really.

yep... Andy, Solbi and more...

eh... more talk shows... :wacko: lol...

I never did catch up with the newer episodes... but looks like I didn't miss much >_>;;

I guess it shows that I lost interest when it started becoming solely word battles... ehehe.. ^^;;

where have you been?! lol... anyway, welcome back, and hopefully the new show will be a hit...

pretty much everyone lost interest after the word games began...

Guest silverwingz

Thanks for the guest list silverwingz

Jun Jin will be on!

you're welcome ^^. and yeah, i'm looking forward to seeing him on the show too!

any news on what the new show is about yet?

Guest redevilica

Thanks for the guests list Ann :D

Jung Joo Ri is on! She was the one who got Dong Wan and Eric phone number right? XD And now Jun Jin is on! I wonder if she's gonna try to get his number too xD

Guest theLEGEND

Thanks for the guests list Ann :D

Jung Joo Ri is on! She was the one who got Dong Wan and Eric phone number right? XD And now Jun Jin is on! I wonder if she's gonna try to get his number too xD

Haha.. You read my mind! That's what I thought too. I wonder if she's gonna do the same thing. I still can't get over about her "Flush Dance" LOL! :lol:

Thanks for the guests list Ann. Woohoo~ JunJin is gonna be on. Can't wait! *although I'm not gonna understand the word battle thingy* but I'll watch just for his sake. :P

Guest silverwingz

yep! she's the one! looks like she wants to get every Shinhwa member's number! Lucky her! LOL...

where have you been?! lol... anyway, welcome back, and hopefully the new show will be a hit...

pretty much everyone lost interest after the word games began...

I didn't have much to say in this thread b/c I never caught up with the episodes >_<;;;

I think I'll try getting some more episodes though... I did get a new coupon for clubbox!! XD

As for the new title, "패밀리가 떴다," I'm going to guess that "패밀리" actually means what it sounds like "family"

But I'm not sure what that verb means....

Guest Noo_*~GD~*

wow !!!

i found this show for long~~

i loved this show , it's funny :D

i like MC Yoo , he's so cute(&funny hehe~~)

thanks you very much

Archived