[variety] Miraculous Victory And Defeat 기승史

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silverwingz

Just watched the last ep. *sigh* I wish they'd bring back the physical games. The last few episodes were funny because of the punishments (well, at least for someone who doesn't understand Korean ... for those who does, I bet they're ROFLing with the word games :P ). And yeah, splashing the water thing is getting a bit :ph34r: (did I see a SJH a bit <_< off when he & CJW running around splashing water to each other ... but CJW splashed the camera instead .. xD )

just watched it too. it wasn't too bad. i still thought the punishments were amusing.

Shin Jung Hwan makes really good animals. lol... first a dog and now a seal... ROFL~

the water thing wasn't as bad as i expected, but it did get on my nerves during Hwayobi vs. Kim Il Joong...

anyway, it was an alright episode. i was kinda bracing myself for the worst, but it turned out better... :sweatingbullets:

next weeks episode will be featuring the SBS Radio DJ's including Kim Chang Ryul of DJ DOC.

yeah, and i also saw the two guys from Cultwo who were in the previous episode as well.

there were some more familiar faces too... but i just can't put names to them.

Guest viet13aby90

thanks for this thread.

i love this show and this thread.

i love how this thread is so organized :)

loved last week's episode ^_^

Guest silverwingz

Done with the song list, btw... they actually played Humming Urban Stereo's Hawaiian Couple!

that's such a cute song... hehehe... was really surprised to hear it!

Guest jebabe19

does anyone have eng subs of any episodes beside the epi 14 and the one with dbsk? i also love this show because im a fan of shin jung hwan and yoo jae suk haha pls :(

Guest silverwingz

does anyone have eng subs of any episodes beside the epi 14 and the one with dbsk? i also love this show because im a fan of shin jung hwan and yoo jae suk haha pls :(

look at the first post for all the available subs... :rolleyes:

Guest missinu

if there aren't any chinese subs for that episode by now, i doubt there ever will... looks like the chinese subbers have stopped subbing this show... fury.gif

LOL! there are chi subs for the ss501 one. but! i'm so sick now that i don't have the energy to go and translate. I only did it halfway =((.

Guest silverwingz

LOL! there are chi subs for the ss501 one. but! i'm so sick now that i don't have the energy to go and translate. I only did it halfway =((.

oh there is?! my bad... :sweatingbullets:

and :w00t: ! you're working on the subs?! thanks buddy! well take ur time... health is more important. we'll be patient ^^

Guest layla_bayla

thanks sooo much for this...i was watching episode 9 right now...and i went to this lasertag place and they had DDR so my friends and i played....and the song by DJ DOC - Run to You was on there....and man....we were soooo addicted to it

thanks for all your hard work everyone put into this!!!!

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks again, Diavle!

thanks sooo much for this...i was watching episode 9 right now...and i went to this lasertag place and they had DDR so my friends and i played....and the song by DJ DOC - Run to You was on there....and man....we were soooo addicted to it

hehe... Run To You has such an addictive beat :lol:

Guest silverwingz

MVAD Episode 24 (080427) Guest List ~ SBS Radio DJ's Special

Shin Jung Hwan Team: Kim Chang Ryul (DJ DOC), Kim Ji Young, Nam Sung Jin, Park Hyun Bin & Kim Joo Hee

Yoon Jong Shin Team: Kim Tae Kyun and Jung Chan Woo (Cultwo), Lee Seung Shin, Kim Jong Jin & Choi Jung Won

so yeah... they're all SBS Radio DJ's~! and so i'm not very familiar with most of them... and some of the regulars are gone for this episode too...

BUT Park Hyun Bin is still there~! And Kim Chang Ryul is so cool and funny... so it doesn't make it all that bad!

Guest lyheng

this show is a very good show..but the problem is now there no eng sub for new episode.....i hope there are sub group for this show....

Guest silverwingz

all this stuff about star not able to appear in the same timeslot on different channels is annoying! <_<

this show is a very good show..but the problem is now there no eng sub for new episode.....i hope there are sub group for this show....

please read the rules of this thread in RED on the first post.

Guest mee_n_u

MVAD Episode 24 (080427) Guest List ~ SBS Radio DJ's Special

Shin Jung Hwan Team: Kim Chang Ryul (DJ DOC), Kim Ji Young, Nam Sung Jin, Park Hyun Bin & Kim Joo Hee

Yoon Jong Shin Team: Kim Tae Kyun and Jung Chan Woo (Cultwo), Lee Seung Shin, Kim Jong Jin & Choi Jung Won

so yeah... they're all SBS Radio DJ's~! and so i'm not very familiar with most of them... and some of the regulars are gone for this episode too...

BUT Park Hyun Bin is still there~! And Kim Chang Ryul is so cool and funny... so it doesn't make it all that bad!

same here..

i want to see more syabang2's move :w00t: lol..

i think i've watched Kim Chang Ryul before.. on Xman or maybe lovlet??

forgot <_<

mm... dunno.. but i wish they change the historical concept

it's kind of boring.. *maybe just me* :vicx:

Archived