[variety] Miraculous Victory And Defeat 기승史

Guest silverwingz

PHB was hilarious this episode. there was this one part during Jang Nara and Kim Joo Hee was doing their game and he just stood up and changed seats saying that he had to look a Kim Joo Hee which wasn't to pleasant. then when he sat down again after like a minute he got up again and said that he couldnt sit there because he had to look at Jung Joo Ri. and his battle with taeyeon was funny cause she broke out in this crazy laugh, his word to her was Kissing You Baby.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks~ :)

PHB was hilarious this episode. there was this one part during Jang Nara and Kim Joo Hee was doing their game and he just stood up and changed seats saying that he had to look a Kim Joo Hee which wasn't to pleasant. then when he sat down again after like a minute he got up again and said that he couldnt sit there because he had to look at Jung Joo Ri. and his battle with taeyeon was funny cause she broke out in this crazy laugh, his word to her was Kissing You Baby.

sounds like a pretty good episode then. thank god their's Park Hyun Bin. hehe..

if anyone's after the LQ version, it's available at Kalena85's CB.

Guest theLEGEND

so did anyone catch the latest episode? how were Dongwan's moobs and abs? kekekeke~~ :phew:

and was Mr. Park Hyun Bin doing crazy things again? :lol:

Can't wait to watch the latest episode. Dongwan's abs<33. But at the same time, I'm sad because he was hospitalized. Get well soon! :)

Haven't been watching MVD for a while so I still have to get used to the new concept. Park Hyun Bin is definitely a dork! I didn't know Kim Joo Hee is a former Miss Korea.

Guest silverwingz

Can't wait to watch the latest episode. Dongwan's abs<33. But at the same time, I'm sad because he was hospitalized. Get well soon! :)

he was hospitalised? because of MVAD? :blink:

Guest redevilica

^ No, I think because in preparation of Shinhwa's concert? I saw a bit of the news in his thread :unsure:

LOL I haven't watch this yet but a few episodes ago (cant remember which one), Park Jung Ah danced One More Time, then one of the hosts ask Kim Joo Hee to dance it as well xD When they were about to dance, PHB suddenly got up and ask KJH to change position so he can see PJA xDDD *push KJH away and drags PJA to his side* ROFL xDDDD

Haha KJH was Miss Korea for real? xD I think I watched an episode with subs, when one of the MCs mentioned this but I thought they were saying it as a joke xD just saw the pics of her back then :)

Guest theLEGEND

he was hospitalised? because of MVAD? :blink:

Don't worry! It's not because of MVAD. He was hospitalized because of acute something (I can't remember but it has something to do with his stomach). He was too tired and did not get enough rest since he was busy with Shinhwa's concert & 9th album and Dongwan's 2nd album.

redevilica: Oh yeah, I remember that episode! I told ya, PHB was such a dork! :lol:

EDIT: Finally got to watch Ep.22 and since Shinhwa and SNSD's songs are being uploaded already, here's one more song that I recognized. Fantasy Couple OST

Guest silverwingz

[LQ] Miraculous Victory & Defeat Episode 22 (080413)

http://www.badongo.com/vid/684485

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IP810FQZ

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=3fd...e76029e4eb24a1a

Credits: DKYang's Blog.

HQ download links are available at the blog.

Haha KJH was Miss Korea for real? xD I think I watched an episode with subs, when one of the MCs mentioned this but I thought they were saying it as a joke xD just saw the pics of her back then :)

yup!! i accidentally found that out looking in the pictures forum, the thread of the new Miss Korea...

someone mentioned in there that a former Miss Korea was on MVAD with DBSK in it... which got me interested and looked it up!!

i was seriously surprised too. and yeah, what Shin Jung Hwan was saying wasn't a joke after all! lol... :D

I enjoyed this ep seeing wannie so i have uploaded on yt so enjoy!

thanks for the upload ^^!

Don't worry! It's not because of MVAD. He was hospitalized because of acute something (I can't remember but it has something to do with his stomach). He was too tired and did not get enough rest since he was busy with Shinhwa's concert & 9th album and Dongwan's 2nd album.

EDIT: Finally got to watch Ep.22 and since Shinhwa and SNSD's songs are being uploaded already, here's one more song that I recognized. Fantasy Couple OST

oooh i see... busy schedules... it's always because of that. they really should look after their health!!

thanks for song~!!

is it jsut me or did the episode kind of end abruptly

they always end like that... but you know it's the end with they have that background music on and the scene slows down to a pause...

Guest aznfishyfart

lol mine just stopped

i know how they usually end but like it just stopped....haha i guess my file got messed up =P

Guest polkadots

by abruptly is it like Choi jung won got his head washed and then stop?

Cuz though it normally just stop, this is kinda...well, it just stop just like that.

Anyway, I have no idea that there's only the word game left though.

But Kim joo hee being an ex-Miss korea!!?? I mean, I've always thought she's pretty ;)

Guest silverwingz

^ i think she's pretty too. just would have never thought she'd be in any way related to beauty pageants! lol... Jung Mi Sun is really pretty too.

lol mine just stopped

i know how they usually end but like it just stopped....haha i guess my file got messed up =P

at which part? where'd you download the episode from?

Guest silverwingz

i watched it live and it did end right after SJH poured the tub of water over CJW's face and showed him wiping his face.

it's the same with my downloaded version as well... so if aznfishyfart's video stopped earlier than that, then there's a problem...

Guest berryori

it's the same with my downloaded version as well... so if aznfishyfart's video stopped earlier than that, then there's a problem...

I don't think there is a problem. In the last bit, it slowed down and had writing on the bottom of the screen, with "next week" and something else.

Guest aznfishyfart

sorry guys....it was my router

it just happened to have died while i was watching it over the network lol

its fine now....it even goes onto the intro of "change"

thanks for the help though! u guys r great ^ ^

Guest silverwingz

I don't think there is a problem. In the last bit, it slowed down and had writing on the bottom of the screen, with "next week" and something else.

we're not saying it's a problem for everyone... it's just with aznfishyfart's video. we don't even know if it goes to that point for him/her.

but...

sorry guys....it was my router

it just happened to have died while i was watching it over the network lol

its fine now....it even goes onto the intro of "change"

thanks for the help though! u guys r great ^ ^

PROBLEM SOLVED! hehe... glad u figured it out.

Archived