Song Yoon Ah 송윤아

Demen

June 11, 2015

Jung, Song lined up for ‘Assembly’

By Jin Min-ji INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

11072209.jpg 11072146.jpg

Actor Jung Jae-young, 44, and actress Song Yun-ah, 42, have been confirmed to play the lead roles in the new KBS2 drama “Assembly.”

In the upcoming series, which will start airing on July 15, Jung will feature as a lawmaker and Song will portray an elite aide. The story depicts the main character, Jung, who used to work as a welder, transforming into a more mature and charismatic lawmaker. 

It is the first time for Jung to appear in a drama series since his debut as an actor 20 years ago. 

“Even though it is a political drama,” he is quoted as saying in online news site Newsen, “the story evolves around people, which made me become very interested in its synopsis.”

He added that “after meeting with writer Jung Hyun-min and director Hwang In-hyuk, I had more faith in the project.”

Song commented that she feels very nervous and excited because it is her first political drama.

“I’m very excited about working along with Jung, who has been highly praised by other actors that worked with him,” she added.

• Like 1

June 11, 2015

Song Yoon-ah, "My 6-year-old son looks like Seol Kyeong-gu"

Source: Newsen via Hancinema.net

photo602196.jpg

Actress Song Yoon-ah said her son looks like his dad.

She appeared in the MBC TV show "Again" and reunited with the cast of "Wangcho" from 16 years ago.

She met Cha In-pyo in the promised place. They were awkward and Song Yoon-ah said, "I knew you'd come. I became nervous as I came". Cha In-pyo said, "I told them I would like for you to come out. How are you still the same from 16 years ago?" Song Yoon-ah joked that she was old and he asked about her child. She answered, "He's 6-years-old and he looks like his father.

Cha In-pyo continued, "Song Yoon-ah was very pretty. She dazzled when she came to work".

Meanwhile, "Again" is a reunion pilot show. It delivers greetings to those celebrities who have no way of seeing each other because of their busy lives and helps them reunite.

The first episode chose Cha In-pyo, Song Yoon-ah, Kim Nam-joo, Kim Sang-kyeong, Yoon Tae-yeong, Park Sang-myeon and others from "Wangcho" in 1999. Everyone said 'yes' to the show and reunited for the first time in 16 years. 

• Like 1

Here's the first still images of actress Song Yoon-A in upcoming KBS2 drama series ASSEMBLY also starring Jung Jae-Young & TaecYeon.

The still images were taken on her first day of filming for ASSEMBLY. In the drama series, Song Yoon-A plays Choi In-Gyeong. Her character has worked in politics for many years. Choi In-Gyeong hides her real self, but after she meets Jin Sang-Pil (Jung Jae-Young) she changes.

ASSEMBLY first airs July 15, 2015 in South Korea.

Embedded image permalink

Source: KBS + AsianWiki

from Assembly thread

• Like 1

14952_1.jpg

Actress Song Yoon-Ah from KBS Super Talent is coming back to her home in 16 years with ‘Assembly’.
At Seoul Joong-gu Grand Ambassador, there was production conference of KBS 2TV new Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Assembly’.
‘Assembly’ is a story of politician Jin Sang-Pil turning into a sincere man. Jeong Jae-Yeong, Song Yoon-Ah, Park Yeong-Gyu, Jang Hyeon-Seong, Kim Seo-Hyeong, Taek-Yeon and more appear on the drama.
Actress Song Yoon-Ah took the role of took the role of Choi Yin-Gyeong, the aide of Jin Sang-Pil (played by Jeong Jae-Yeong). Song Yoon-Ah is from 1995 KBS Super Talent. Since 1999 ‘Yoojeong’, she chose ‘Assembly’ as her comeback work in 16 years.
This day, Song Yoon-Ah said, “I started with KBS, but I didn’t reach here while doing works year by year. I counted, and I’m working with KBS in 16 years. It’s been so long, I came back finally, so I feel different.”
After that, she said, “I look forward a lot, since it’s work of writer Jeong Hyeon-Min.”
Meantime, ‘Assembly’ will start from July 15th.

Source

• Like 1

capture of Assembly's Ep 1, credit: yoonaroom

e0114466_233418.jpg

July 14, 2015

‘Assembly’ Reveals Its Amiable Filming Atmosphere

Source: BNTNews

ysxfn4vbf89ylfz36ce8zy6crxiad2v3.jpg

[by Sora Ghim] ‘Assembly’ revealed its friendly filming set.

Upcoming KBS 2TV Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Assembly’ raised anticipation on its first episode with images from the set.

In the released pictures, the actors have kind smiles on their faces, making those looking smile along. The actors have bright expressions, giving a glimpse as to the set atmosphere.

Jung Jae Young is a friendly neighbor on set, being full of manners. During the first filming of the drama, the staff wasn’t sure what to expect of him besides the charisma he shows in movies, but were pleasantly greeted with his gentle personality. In the drama, Song Yoon Ah plays a charismatic and chic character but on set, she showed a warm and affable side, getting along with everyone and creating a nice environment.

Ok Taecyeon was nervous at first because of the seniors he was working with but he receives love from them with his trademark friendliness and innocent charm. He is the mood maker on set.

A representative of the producing company stated, “The ‘Assembly’ filming set shows the tightknit bond of a family. It is hard to see this for miniseries that have a lot of all-night shootings. We anticipate that this atmosphere will lead to a successful drama.”

Meanwhile, ‘Assembly’ will start airing on July 15 at 10 PM KST. (photo by KBS)

Edited by Demen

AGB Korea - KBS2 Assembly EP 1 - Nationwide 5.2% (Not in Top 20) | Seoul <6.7%

TNMS Korea - KBS2 Assembly EP 1 - Nationwide <6.8% | Seoul <6.6%

Edited by Demen