Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

The final OST for Tale of the Nine Tailed 1038 is "Keep Silence" by GRASS. With lyrical piano lines and powerful electronic guitar, the song expresses Hongju's sad feelings for Lee Yeon whom she desperately loves but cannot have.

The song will be released on June 11

http://www.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=457031

I am glad that Hong Joo has an OST. I can`t wait to listen to it.

I want to hear news about another project of So yeon!

Spoiler

'Keep Silence', the theme OST for Kim So-yeon in 'Gumiho-don 1938', performed by star YouTuber and singer GRASS

news-p.v1.20230609.b0046ca56094467f9da41

tvN's 'Gumiho1938', which is in the midst of an impressive second act, will release its final OST that will leave a deep impression.

tvN's Saturday drama "Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938" (directed by Kang Shin-hyo, written by Han Woori) will release "Keep Silence" by star YouTuber and singer GRASS as the fifth OST on the 11th at noon.

Based on the delicate vocals of GRASS, who sings 'Keep Silence', the song is an impressive contrast of strong electric guitar and synthesiser sound with emotional piano playing.

'Keep Silence' is a song that incorporates Ryu Hong-joo's (Kim So-yeon) mournful feelings for Lee Yeon (Lee Dong-wook), whom she loves desperately but cannot have, into the lyrics. It is expected to move the audience in the first row of the Anbang Theatre.

Grass is a beloved travel creator and singer who runs the YouTube channel 'It's me GRASS' and has been steadily working on the OST of 'Gumihodun 1938' after 'Iltas Candle'.

At noon on the 12th, the OST compilation, which includes the score track by music director Hong Dae-sung, will also be released, making it a special gift for fans of the drama.

The final episode of 'Gumiho-dyeon 1938' will air on Sunday, 11 November at 9:20 p.m., and OST Part 5, 'Keep Silence' by GRASS, will be released on music sites before 12 noon on the 11th.

https://sports.khan.co.kr/entertainment/sk_index.html?art_id=202306091836003&sec_id=540301

Another costar of So yeon is saying she is an angel.  This time is actor Lim Ji Ho.

Lee Dong Wook and Kim So yeon complimenting each other.

lee dongwook: it's hard to look good in that kinda outfit

kim soyeon: thank you

staff: sunbae, can you drop the honorifics once to lee dongwook hyung?

kim soyeon: hey! lee dongwook!

Weekend drama ‘The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938’ 11th and 12th episode ending, Lee Dong-wook, Kim So-yeon, Kim Bum, and Ryu Kyung-soo reveal their feelings

128261_369604_4728.jpg

[Reporter Jeong Hun-hee of The Korean Instructor Newspaper] Today, the 10th (Sat) and 11th (Sun) 22:30 tvN <The Tale of a Gumiho 1938 (Director Kang Shin-hyo, Director Jo Nam-hyung, Screenwriter Han Woo-ri)> Episodes 11 and 12 (last episode) is broadcast The viewership rating for the last 10 episodes was 6.6% (Nielsen Korea). The highest viewership rating was 7.1% (Nielsen Korea) with the second broadcast. The viewership rating for episode 1 is 6.5% (Nielsen Korea).

Today, Saturday the 10th, episodes 9 and 10 will be rebroadcast on tvN DRAMA starting at 17:50. Episode 11 will be rebroadcast on Sunday, 11th at 8:40 and 18:10 on tvN. On Monday, the 12th, 11th and 12th episodes will be rebroadcast on tvN from 13:30 to 17:00.

The 12-episode drama <The Tale of a Gumiho 1938> is a K-fantasy action action drama about a nine-tailed fox who made an emergency landing in 1938 to return to the modern age. The cast includes Lee Dong-wook (Lee Yeon), Kim So-yeon (Ryu Hong-ju), Kim Bum (Ri Rang), Ryu Kyung-soo, Hwang Hee, Kim Yong-ji, Na Hyun, Kim Joo-young, Woo Hyun-jin, Kang Na-eon, Han Geon-yu, Kim Soo-jin, Kim Jeong-nan, Ahn Gil-gang, and Ha Do-kwon.

'The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938' Lee Dong-wook, Kim So-yeon, Kim Beom, and Ryu Kyung-soo delivered their last message and observation points ahead of the final episode.

The presence of Kim So-yeon, who maximized her sweet and bloody charm as Ryu Hong-ju, a former western mountain god, was also unique.
"I was so honoured to play Ryu Hong-ju, and I am so grateful to director Kang Shin-hyo, director Cho Nam-hyung, and writer Han Woori for creating and portraying her in such a charming and wonderful way," said Kim So-yeon, who completed another life character. Thanks to all the staff and actors of 'Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938', it was the most fun I've ever had on set," she said.

Thanking the viewers for their support, Kim So Yeon said, "It was hard to hold back the tears when I was acting in the second half of the 12th episode, so please wait with anticipation to see which scene made me cry. Please watch until the end," she added as a viewing point.

"I was so honoured to play Ryu Hong-ju, and I am so grateful to director Kang Shin-hyo, director Cho Nam-hyung, and writer Han Woori for creating and portraying her in such a charming and wonderful way," said Kim So-yeon, who completed another life character. Thanks to all the staff and actors of 'Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938', it was the most fun I've ever had on set," she said.

BF.33677705.1.jpg

I already know what make her emotional. It was the death of Hong Joo`s bodyguard/ righ-man. I am sad too because he was loveble like a a puppy.

Kim So-yeon, Lotto 'golden hand' scramble..."I will do it with a serious attitude"

[News Culture Reporter Choi Hye-ran] Public interest in MBC's 'Live Happy Dream Lotto 6/45' has been high. As a result of recruiting observers for the first large-scale public broadcast, a total of 1,704 people applied for 150 positions.

Each week, about 15 members of the public attend the Lotto draw broadcast, but for this event, more than 150 people were invited, more than 10 times the usual number. Observers were selected by lottery from the general public aged 19 and over who had not attended a lotto or pension broadcast in the past six months. This public broadcast was designed to promote the fairness and transparency of lottery broadcasting through active communication with the public, and it is the first time since the Lotto Lottery was issued that a large number of people have been invited to watch the Lotto Lottery draw.

526259_651204_3341.jpg

Prior to the broadcast, invited observers will watch the talk show "Lottery Questions Answered by Science and Psychology" and then observe the preparation for the draw. Along with Vice Minister Choi Sang-dae of the Ministry of Strategy and Finance, actress Kim So-yeon, who is a lottery ambassador and head of the 'Happiness Empathy Volunteer Corps' operated by the Ministry of Strategy and Finance Lottery Committee, will appear as a golden hand.

Prior to her participation in the live broadcast, Kim So-yeon said, "It is said that this is the first time that more than 150 people from the general public will be watching the lotto drawing broadcast, and I heard that there were a lot of applicants." "I am honoured to be a part of a place where so much attention is focused, but I also feel a sense of responsibility, so I will work on the golden hand with a more serious attitude," she said.

MBC's 'Live Happy Dream Lotto 6/45' conducts a live lottery draw every week and introduces various public interest and welfare projects supported by the Lottery Fund to promote the net function of the Lottery Fund.

The meaningful meeting between MBC's 'Live Happy Dream Lotto 6/45', Vice Minister Choi Sang-dae of the Ministry of Strategy and Finance, and actress Kim So-yeon can be seen live at 8:35 p.m. tonight (10th).

Kim So-yeon, the cautious steps of a public relations ambassador

The public broadcast of the public lottery 6/45 lottery was held on the afternoon of June 10 at MBC Golden Mouse Hall in Mapo-gu, Seoul. On this day, actress Kim So-yeon is filming a rehearsal.

7a4dd07aca8ca2289cf008fe784607ff2b3e6f0f

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202306102050309410

Kim So-yeon, Golden Hands

[Joy News 24 Reporter Jeong So-hee] Actress Kim So-yeon participates as a 'golden hand' to help with the lottery draw and has a rehearsal for the 'National Lotto 6/45 Lottery Open Broadcasting' held at MBC Golden Mouse Hall in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 10th.

The public broadcast on this day, conducted by the Lottery Management Committee of the Ministry of Strategy and Finance and the companion lottery ticket, which is the lottery organizer, was prepared to resolve the recent suspicions about the lottery.

ad4d6147670153.jpg

image_readtop_2023_439929_16863970815503

They gave her golden gloves for real. :w00t: I don`t like them. When I heard about `golden hands` I understood the figurative meaning as lucky hands. Why put her wearing those creepy gloves? 

[Photo] Kim So-yeon, today's lottery golden hand

image_readtop_2023_439938_16863980425503

On the afternoon of the 10th, a live lottery lottery broadcast was released at MBC in Sangam-dong.

On this day, the live broadcast was prepared to resolve the suspicion of lottery manipulation that has recently surfaced.

In the recent lottery lottery, 50 first-place winners occurred and 644 second-place winners occurred (103 tickets from the same store, 2nd place), and rumors about manipulation of lottery tickets spread around the Internet.

This release was attended by Choi Sang-dae, the second vice minister of the Ministry of Strategy and Finance, actor Kim So-yeon, a public relations ambassador for the companion lottery lottery, and 150 ordinary participants.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/photos/view/2023/06/439938/

4d51970bc3c750bdff67e04d12a3096566ecab11

2f4086f5e737f7.jpg

https://www.joynews24.com/view/1601609

Spoiler

e8caa4d2d8ee61ec9aa938b92a2f2e8dc2047972

90df7dac744093a12c4ad68aac2286091e7a6377

image_readtop_2023_439931_16863972625503

Lee Dong-wook, got his body back... Remove Jeong Seon-cheol with the help of Kim So-yeon (The Tale of a Gumiho 1938)

news-p.v1.20230610.bef35849ba894e8ba180e

Lee Dong-wook from 'The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938' regained his body. In the tvN weekend drama 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938', which aired on the afternoon of the 10th, the image of Lee Dong-wook getting rid of Jeong Seon-cheol after regaining his body was aired.

On this day, New Do (Jeong Seon-cheol), who stole Lee Yeon's (Lee Dong-wook) soul, asked Chun Moo-yeong (Ryu Kyung-soo) about the guardian stone, "What did you do with my guardian stone?"

Ryu Hong-ju said, “Why? Aren't the robbed fools?” and Newdo said, “Is that you? Give it to me, my treasure.”

Ogama (Lee Kyu-ho) looked at the two and wondered, “Why are they fighting among themselves?” Yuki (Kim Seung-hwa) said, “What do you know? Nyudo will take on the nine-tailed fox. You're a woman, I'm over there,” aiming at Chun Moo-young.

Ogama approached Ryu Hong-ju, who was about to grab Newdo by the neck and hit him saying, "I told you it was mine," and blew him away.

Yuki, who stopped Cheon Moo-yeong from running towards Ryu Hong-ju, said, “Your opponent is me. This one is also pretty flat. But Yuki is not a flirt” and surprised him.

Chun Moo-young, who avoided this, said, “I know your talent,” and Ryu Hong-ju, who laughed, also confronted Ohgama.

news-p.v1.20230610.16d43008e74c41ab928cf

Ryu Hong-ju, who overpowered Ohgama, said, “Yeona, cut it down,” and New Do cut him down with a sword. Chen Moo-young, who saw Newo beating Ryu Hong-joo, tried to go to him but was caught by Yuki and turned to ice.

Newdo said to Ryu Hong-joo, who was embarrassed, “It’s not Lee Yeon. The Shinigami Mercenary Corps, New Doda.”

Ryu Hong-joo, who learned that Yiyeon was a newdoer, started fighting the three mercenaries, but was quickly captured by Yuki. Yuki freezes Ryu Hong-ju and says, “I got it. i hate you I will specially freeze you to the core,” and took away the guardian stone.

In the meantime, Ryu Hong-ju, who had warmed himself with fire, stabbed Yuki and tried to melt Ryu Hong-ju, but was caught by Ogama and vomited blood.

Seeing Ryu Hong-joo using fire, Yuki told Nyu-do to switch bodies with him, and before that, he wounded Yi-yeon. Yiyeon appeared in front of New Do, who was trying to swap souls with Chun Moo-young, and succeeded in switching bodies again, and he said, “I found it. My body,” he said and sat down on the floor.

Newdo tried to switch souls with Chun Moo-yeong again, and Yi-yeon tried to move the sky with magic. At this time, Ryu Hong-ju, who was freed, hit and blew away the new sword, and Lee Yeon threw a lightning bolt and destroyed the new sword. Meanwhile, tvN's weekend drama 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' airs at 9:20 PM.

https://sports.khan.co.kr/entertainment/sk_index.html?art_id=202306102146003&sec_id=540201

[Photo] Kim So-yeon, 'nervous before the live broadcast'

20230610235748740929.jpg

Actress Kim So-yeon, a public relations ambassador for lottery, is rehearsing ahead of the 'National Lottery 6/45 Lottery Public Broadcasting' held at Sangam MBC Golden Mouse Hall in Mapo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 10th. 2023.06.10

https://www.ajunews.com/view/20230610235725297

On-site] Kim So-yeon, public relations ambassador for lottery, "The lottery fund is becoming a great help to all parts of society for the underprivileged"

168938_204644_1125.jpg

Lottery ambassador Kim So-yeon and head of the 'Happiness Empathy Volunteer Corps' run by the Lottery Committee of the Ministry of Strategy and Finance said, "I have been practicing sharing with the Happiness Empathy Volunteer Corps volunteers for the third year. The lottery fund is for the underprivileged. It is becoming a great force in every corner of society. I will work hard to ensure that the lottery fund circulates virtuously in society."

Spoiler

168938_204645_1126.jpg

168938_204646_1127.jpg

168938_204648_1129.jpg

168938_204649_1130.jpg

[구미호뎐 1938 OST Part.5] 그래쓰 (GRASS) - Keep Silence (Lyrics)

Spoiler

Finally stand behind you

Nights waiting for you

The free days change

Please, don't ask me

Time I can't go against

endlessly

coveted you

all the pain

Live

I wanted so much

I am the one who put you in front

protecting you from behind

to have by my side

it's the only way

familiar chill

The eyes looking at me tell me

not me

Your night and day chasing someone

I wanted so much

I am the one who put you in front

protecting you from behind

to have by my side

This night of praying for a way

Even if I know it's selfish

Timing is too late to stop

It's cruel, but keeping silence

(Keeping silence)

Knowing you deeper

to the fate that pulls

I'll throw my all

will you look at me for a moment

Your back is getting farther away

A line allowed to me

it's the only chance

The child actress who played Saetani released selfies with the main cast of Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938(from the wrap up party) and a few words:

210261464bbacad20cba41fe89bbdbc8beeff821

Today is the last day of The Tale of a Gumiho 1938.

I enjoyed the weekend for 6 weeks, but it's too bad that it's the last show. It's the last day, so let's post a picture of the party.

Lee Yeon's Japchae #Actor Lee Dong-wook.

I can't think of Hongjoo other than her #Actress Soyeon Kim

She is the best in real life, with the same face she had 10 years ago

#actor Beom Kim Children's favorite character Shinju from season 1

#Actor Hwanghee Really really pretty

#Actress Lee Yongji The fun actor

#Ryu Kyungsoo who brought Saetani to the world

It was an honor for everyone.

thank you

Didn't you forget the last episode shooter?

I watched it until the end.

I can buy it!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtVxfY_vkLv/

Kim So yeon `s Instagram update and a few BTS pictures

Tale of The Nine Tailed 1938

Tonight, last episode

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtVMsbuPrqy/

“Tale Of The Nine-Tailed 1938” Stars Say Goodbye + Tease What To Look Forward To In Tonight’s Finale

Jun 11, 2023
by E. Cha
20230611065344_Lee-Dong-Wook-Kim-So-Yeon

As tvN’s “Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938” winds to a close, the stars of the drama shared their thoughts ahead of tonight’s finale!

“Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938” is a sequel to the hit 2020 drama “Tale of the Nine-Tailed,” which told the story of the male gumiho (mythical nine-tailed fox) Yi Yeon (played by Lee Dong Wook) in the present day. In the new season, Yi Yeon unexpectedly found himself back in 1938, and he embarked on an eventful adventure in his quest to return to the present.

Lee Dong Wook expressed his gratitude to viewers for the chance to reprise his role as Yi Yeon, commenting, “It was an honor to be able to play Yi Yeon once again. I will hold dear all the love you gave ‘Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938.'”

Lee-Dong-Wook-2.jpeg

Kim So Yeon joined the cast this season as a new character: the fierce mountain goddess Ryu Hong Joo.

The actress remarked, “It was such an honor to play Ryu Hong Joo, and I’d like to sincerely thank directors Kang Shin Hyo and Jo Nam Hyung, as well as writer Han Woo Ri, for creating and depicting Ryu Hong Joo as charming and cool. Thanks to the entire cast and crew of ‘Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938,’ I’ve never been happier on a filming set.”

As for what viewers should keep an eye out for in the finale, Kim So Yeon went on to tease, “It was hard to hold back my tears when filming the second half of Episode 12. I hope you’ll look forward to finding out what kind of scene made me tear up so much. Please stay tuned until the very end.”

Kim-So-Yeon.jpeg

Kim Bum, who returned as the beloved character Yi Rang, repeatedly thanked viewers for making a second season of “Tale of the Nine-Tailed” a reality.

The actor said humbly, “Thanks to the fact that you sent us so much love, I was able to meet these great people again. Together with these people, I was able to spend time as Yi Rang, whom I love so dearly. I’d like to thank all of our viewers again and again. I was truly happy [during filming].”

In terms of what viewers can expect from the final episode, Kim Bum revealed, “In ‘Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938’—which has been chaotically racing ahead thus far—all of the characters, including the gumihos and mountain gods, will finally come together with the same goal and look towards the same direction together for the very first time. If you keep an eye on how this story will wrap up—and especially what kind of farewell Yi Rang will wind up facing—I think you’ll enjoy it.”

Spoiler

Kim-Bum.jpeg

Finally, Ryu Kyung Soo, who played mountain god Cheon Moo Young, took a nostalgic look back at his time filming the drama.

“I feel like for the past eight months, I’ve been traveling from place to place all over Korea and making wonderful memories together with great people, as if we were on vacation together,” said the actor.

“I would like to sincerely thank everyone who loved Cheon Moo Young,” he continued. I learned a lot through ‘Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938,’ and I was really happy [during filming]. I had a lot of fun.”

Spoiler

Ryu-Kyung-Soo.jpeg

The final episode of “Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938” will air on June 11 at 9:20 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1593007wpp/tale-of-the-nine-tailed-1938-stars-say-goodbye-tease-what-to-look-forward-to-in-tonights-finale

I think that when Lee Yeon (future self) had promissed Lee Rang that he won`t abandon him, he referred to Lee yeon from 1938. I like this plot. This is what I had in mind for the ending also. This way, Lee Rang will have his brother on his life and Hong Joo will have a friend who is not absent. Mu Young will stay in the past. The time travel will change the future for sure. The conflict from season 1 between gumiho brothers won`t be anymore. Now let see if I am right. I jumped the gun before and the writer had something else on her mind. :w00t:

Mu young and Lee Yeon traveling back in time brought the positive too. Lee Yeon and Lee rang resolved their misunderstandings, Hong Joo saw a spark in her boring life. I think Mu Young will stay in the past and Lee Yeon from 1938 will overcome his adiction and can be in the lives of both Lee Rang and Hong Joo. If Mu Young and Lee Yeon won`t be absent anymore, Hong Joo`s dream will became true (to have both friends in her life). Lee Yeon and Shin Joo will go back to 2020. That`s the ending I like.

Group picture at the end of the filming.

Lee Yeon(1938) with Hong Joo, Lee Rang, Mu young.... Can I be optimistic about the ending? :D

I am looking forward to see how is the ending. Because of original Sanshin on the loose, season 3 will be about catching him, I guess.

Kim So yeon and her staff members (hair stylist, make up artist)

8cb12151c602de4ce4a83777085d0730a3f4e52c

fe35f69b3d50dd11189155e0fda5cb4588bbec47

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtWdoNjpPe7/

Kim Dahyun, Kim So Yeon's personal stylist posted a photo on IG with this message

“Soyeon unnie believes in me 100%. to provide clothing from the Gyeongsong period And Onnie wore it out beautifully and perfectly even if it's a difficult job. But it's no more than trying. Today is the last episode."

'The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938' Han Geon-yu "Senior Kim So-yeon, always take care of me" [Question and Answer]

PS23061200060.jpg

The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938’ Han Geon-yu (Photo=tvN) [E-Daily Starin Reporter Yoo Jun-ha] The Q&A of the end of ‘The Tale of a Gumiho 1938’ actor Han Geon-yu was revealed.

-The chemistry between Yoo Jae-yu and Ryu Hong-joo, whose charisma stood out in the play, was also impressive. I wonder what it was like working with Kim So-yeon, who played Ryu Hong-joo.

She was always attentive and caring. She created an environment where I could breathe a lot before shooting, and she also acted with me when shooting my scenes. She made me feel comfortable in every aspect, which made me feel a little less pressured, and I was able to adapt to the scene quickly. I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you once again.

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01216886635641064&mediaCodeNo=258