Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

From November 5 to 28, 2021, Gallup Korea asked 1,700 people aged over 13 and over nationwide (excluding Jeju) for the two talents who were most active this year (free answers), tvN’s weekend drama “Gae Village Cha Cha Cha” ', Kim Seon-ho and Shin Min-ah took first and second places side by side with 7.8% and 7.3% support, respectively.

His tied second place Lee Jung-jae (7.3%) debuted in the 1993 drama Dinosaur Teacher (SBS), and became widely known for her role as Baek Jae-hee in the 1995 drama Hourglass (SBS). He has since been an actress who focuses more on movies than dramas, but this year he rose to the ranks of a global star with the role of 'Ki-hoon', the main character of the Netflix web drama 'Squid Game'.

Jeon Ji-hyun (5.5%), who returned to TV after a long time with <Mt. Jirisan> (tvN), came in 4th place, and in 5th place was Song Hye-kyo (5.2%) of <Now, We're Breaking Up> (SBS). Jeon Ji-hyun appeared in 'My Love from the Stars' (SBS) in 2014, and Song Hye-kyo appeared on 'Descendants of the Sun' (KBS2) in 2016. They are actors with such a big presence that they are ranked on the rankings without any special appearances in the following year, respectively.

From last year to this year, Kim So-yeon, who performed her best in the trilogy "Penthouse" (SBS) over two years from last year to this year, took 6th place (5.0%), and with Lee Ha-nui, who played two roles in "One the Woman" (SBS). Jo Jung-suk of “The Wise Doctor Life” (tvN) tied for 7th (5.9%), Namgoong-min from “Black Sun” (MBC) ranked 9th (4.5%), and although no drama appeared this year, she won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in the movie “Minari”. Yoon Yeo-jeong, who won the award, and Song Joong-ki of "Vincenzo" (tvN) tied for 10th (4.1%).

more https://www.gallup.co.kr/gallupdb/reportContent.asp?seqNo=1256

Pictures from All For You ad

Winter year-end fashion suggested by Kim So-yeon ♥ Lee Sang-woo of All4U

http://www.specialtimes.co.kr/news/photo/202112/260638_258620_5637.jpg

44DSPSYEPC635NDMXSQ66PMHWI.jpg

If you are worried about the end of the year fashion this winter, try wearing a down jumper that reflects the emotions of Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo of 'All 4 U'.

The down series released this winter by Hansung FI (CEO Kim Young-cheol)'s 'All For You' is a 100% collectible product with 100% satisfaction with warmth, style and practicality.
Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo, who boast a sense of fashion anytime and anywhere, are the one-pick items for this winter, none other than the 'All For You' down series. In particular, Kim So-yeon's down is a practical down product that can be removed from the hood, and the quilting details are added to the warm insulation material to raise the body temperature as well as the fashion temperature. In addition, the waist string revives the waist line and transforms it into a slim line overall

SBS starts to release the nominees for SBS Drama Awards 2021.

Kim So yeon and Uhm Ki Joon were nominated for Best Couple from Penthouse drama. I already know who will win but it is nice to be nominated.

source

So yeon`s Instagram update.

118fcd4ac3463808dd99a455d1c6c3043b0a0622

Spoiler

7e17bc200dda91467bdc68d16278b31a204ebbc5

Kim So-yeon and ♥ Lee Sang-woo on a cafe date.. I can't stop laughing shyly

bd593b4ce6ce6b865242e4fb7ceaeec1aaa0273a

김소연, ♥이상우와 달달한 데이트중?...내놔 ㅋㅋ[TEN★]

http://res.heraldm.com/phpwas/restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=202112171516493237116_20211217151728_02.jpg

김소연, ♥이상우와 달달한 데이트중?...내놔 ㅋㅋ[TEN★]

On the 17th December, Kim So-yeon posted several photos with a smiley emoticon on her Instagram.

In her published photo, Kim So-yeon is eating coffee and cake at her cafe. Kim So-yeon, who is wearing black padding and a black hat, boasts pure white skin that contrasts with her fashion. More than anything else, she catches her attention by posing for her camera while Kim So-yeon shyly covers her face as if she's dating her husband Lee Sang-woo.

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/topic/article/2021121756874

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202112171516493237116_1

Winners of the Metro Best K-Drama Awards 2021

Published December 17, 2021, 8:51 PM

by Manila Bulletin Entertainment

54598.jpeg

The Metro Best K-Drama Awards 2021 Special, held virtually last Wednesday (December 15), honored the Korean dramas that have dominated the small screens and captured many hearts for the entire year: “Vincenzo,” “Squid Game,” “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha,” “Start-Up,” “The Penthouse: War in Life,” “Yumi’s Cells,” and more.

The winners for the Jury categories were chosen by a panel of judges composed of Metro editors and experts, while the winners for the People’s Choice categories were determined by Metro.Style readers. Find out which dramas and actors emerged victorious below:

Best Drama: Vincenzo

Best Actor: Song Joong-Ki (Vincenzo)

Best Actress: Kim So-yeon (The Penthouse: War In Life)

Best Director: Hwang Dong-hyuk (Squid Game)

Best New Actor: Tang Joon-sang (Move to Heaven and Racket Boys)

Best New Actress: Jung Ho-yeon (Squid Game)

Best Supporting Actor: Kwak Dong-yeon (Vincenzo)

Best Supporting Actress: Kim Young-ok (Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha)

Most Stylish Female in a Drama: Kim Seo-hyung as Jung Seo-hyun in Mine

Most Stylish Actor in a Drama: Song Joong-ki as Vincenzo Cassano in Vincenzo

Best Action Scene: My Name

Best Ensemble Cast: Hospital Playlist S2

Best Production Design: Squid Game

Best Miniseries: Squid Game

Best Cameo: Gong Yoo (Squid Game)

Best OST: Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha

Best Hair and Makeup: The Witch’s Diner

Breakthrough Stars of the Year: Kim Seon-ho (Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha) and Jung Ho-yeon (Squid Game)

The full list of winners (People’s Choice):

People’s Choice Best Actor: Kim Seon-Ho (Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha)

People’s Choice Best Actress: Shin Min-ah (Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha)

People’s Choice Best Drama: Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha

People’s Choice Best Couple: Kim Seon-Ho and Shin Min-Ah (Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha)

People’s Choice Best Kiss: Kim Seon-Ho and Shin Min-Ah (Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha)

People’s Choice Best Song: “Romantic Sunday” by Car, the Garden (Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha)

https://mb.com.ph/2021/12/17/winners-of-the-metro-best-k-drama-awards-2021/?__cf_chl_captcha_tk__=yRmJRdh00w3uKks4OhQE67_u11ytgbkMp_NJJgdHJqI-1639815842-0-gaNycGzNCFE

2021 was an eventful year. We look back on the way to work of countless stars who were filmed while observing social distancing and corona quarantine rules.

54a1ae7c3ca4fc9797522b24451a2ab034445877

As indoor events are limited, stars entering broadcasting stations in various fields such as live radio appearances and entertainment dramas are unfolding on their way to work. From the appearance of stars performing various poses and performances every week, to the role of the window communicating with fans even from afar. We collected the poses of the lively 'beautiful women coming out of the mask' on their way to work.

'Penthouse - Lee Ji-ah, Eugene, Kim So-yeon, Kim Hyun-soo, Jin Ji-hee'

4f2d42c22c8bcb1ecbfd526bc7cc7150161a8744

15fe978a1f8956a9c82f1feed49aed3d0c5aae18

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/333598

Yoon Jong-hoon, Kim So-yeon's aegyo support is moved by the coffee truck... "I will work hard to film"

95ae454c53a0dca285384fbf2e3e20e20c01c737

Actor Yoon Jong-hoon certified the coffee truck. On the 20th, Jonghoon Yoon's official Instagram account posted a picture with the caption, "Writer Youngwoo, writer Jinbi, and noona Soyeon!! I ate well. I'll work hard to take a picture!! #shooting star".

In the published photo, Jong-hoon Yoon authenticates the coffee and snack cars that he received as a gift. In particular, actress Kim So-yeon, who made a relationship with the SBS 'Penthouse' series, created a warm atmosphere by leaving a cheering phrase full of aegyo that is supported by voice, saying, 'I support a *shooting star* on a great day ^^~

Meanwhile, Jong-Hoon Yoon appeared on tvN's entertainment program 'Don't hurt me'. He is also currently in the midst of filming the new tvN drama 'Shooting Star'.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202112201515462261835_1

Spoiler

So yeon sent a coffee truck to Yoon Jong Hoon to the set of his new drama Shooting Star. It was mentioned (in the twitter post )  the PD of Happy Home. Did he send a truck too? 

One of the person who thanked about the coffee truck was Jamieklee13. I remember her as one of the crew of Happy Home and she was close to So yeon during filming. Is she working on the new drama of Yoon Jong Hoon/ I know that So yeon went on the trip with the crew members of Happy Home, including Jamielee. NICE. I hope they will work together on another drama. 

Kim So-yeon delivers warmth through briquette volunteering

Delivering briquettes to the underprivileged

image_readtop_2021_1195020_1640146567489

On the morning of the 22nd December, a briquette delivery event of the 14th Happy Empathy Volunteers was held in Jeongneung-dong, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul by the Lottery Committee of the Ministry of Strategy and Finance and the accompanying lottery.

2nd Vice Minister of Strategy and Finance An Do-geol, chairman of the Lottery Committee, and Kim So-yeon, a Lottery ambassador and head of the Happiness Empathy Volunteer Corps, delivered briquettes so that the underprivileged could spend a warm winter together with about 30 Happy Empathy Volunteers.

Second Vice Minister of Strategy and Finance Ando-Gul Ando and Kim So-Yeon, along with volunteers, wore masks and gloves to prevent the spread of COVID-19, followed the quarantine rules, and carried out volunteer activities. Kim So-yeon attracted attention by participating in volunteer work with a bright expression even in cold weather.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2021/12/1195020/

HSD5BOL7TVVFD67JXFXGARG7WU.jpg

Spoiler

Slim 9’ Seohyun Maeng & Soyeon Kim, donated money to single-parent facilities

Communication & Culture's 'Slim 9' and actress Kim So-yeon donated 15 million won worth of donations and goods to the single-parent facility. ‘Slim 9’ CEO Maeng Seo-hyun and actor Kim So-yeon visited the single mother and child facility ‘Maeumjari’ on the 21st and handcrafted and delivered donations and donation items prepared through donation promotions and LED mood lights for newborns. Maumjari is a shelter that helps unmarried pregnant women, women under 12 months of age, and their families to live comfortably and become independent.

84629_83551_2522.jpg

84629_83552_2552.jpg

Actress Kim So-yeon said, "I am happy to join the good deeds of helping single mothers and newborn babies with Slim 9, whom I made a relationship with this year. She said, "If there is an opportunity to provide 'comfortable value' to women's lives, I would like to participate actively," she said. Seo-hyun Maeng, CEO of Communication & Culture, said, “Through this donation event, I hope to share the value of comfort that Slim 9 is trying to convey with more women.

https://www.kdfnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=84629

Kim So-yeon, a beautiful girl with a beautiful heart..Elegance itself

00a821794bc50bc478c41d6cfed7e7b8b00561a6

14545425af1a56933fb74388435c2551761473d6

Kim So-yeon revealed her recent situation.

On the afternoon of the December 22nd, actress Kim So-yeon posted pictures of her on her own Instagram with the caption, "Donation Project".

In the photo released this time, Kim So-yeon is participating in her brand donation project, where she is working as a model.

Above all, she fixed the eyes of viewers as Kim So-yeon wore her elegant outfit and showed off her beautiful beauty.

Meanwhile, Kim So-yeon married actress Lee Sang-woo in 2017. It is known that she is currently considering receiving an offer to appear in the second season of tvN's new drama, 'The Nine Tailed Fox'. 'A Gumiho' is a fantasy action romance between a nine-tailed fox who has settled in the city and a producer who pursues him.

http://www.heraldpop.com/view.php?ud=202112221735371402771_1

Speaking of Tale of the Nine Tailed 2. when we`ll hear news about the casting? I want to know if So Yeon will be in this drama or not.

Choi Myung Gil updated her Instagram with a picture with So yeon and Hong Jong Hyun . They recently met. NICE. I think Jong Hyun has returned from military service not long ago.

0512d62efe9f393b9f6bda2d5ac52fcbf366ae2f
myungchoi1111: "My most beautiful daughter in the world #2019
Meet after a long time ♡♡♡♡ So Yeon♡ Jong Hyun♡"

Kim So-yeon ♥ Lee Sang-woo, a superior visual couple... Showing off their charms in front of a tree

E7FZYSZSYNTSEMF2HKVXWHN664.jpg

OSEN = Reporter Lim Hye-young] Actress Kim So-yeon enjoyed a date with her husband Lee Sang-woo.

Kim So-yeon posted two photos along with the words “Merry Christmas” on her personal Instagram on the 24th.

In her published photos, Kim So-yeon is taking a friendly pose while taking a selfie with her husband Lee Sang-woo. Boasting a handsome male and female visual, the two make a happy smile just by looking at them.

In addition, the two of them took a photo for authentication in front of a huge tree while wearing a hat and mask, and Kim So-yeon made her laugh by showing her finger V as if excitedly on her date with her Lee Sang-woo.

Meanwhile, Kim So-yeon married actress Lee Sang-woo in 2017. She recently appeared in SBS drama 'Penthouse' seasons 1, 2, and 3, and won the Best Actress Award at the '2021 Grime Awards'.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/12/24/ISPVIHG7PZRIHSQCSVONWBKCIE/

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202112241459189877263_1

Kim So-yeon ♥ Lee Sang-woo, close touch in front of the tree "Merry Christmas"

BF.28418577.1.jpg

Spoiler

BF.28418578.1.jpg

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/topic/article/2021122421674

So Yeon left a message yesterday on her Daum Cafe page

5cd3b2f8485720ee0e79c97d17d128ee3eead227

ㅎ Merry Christmas ^^**

Have a delicious lunch ^^*

I drink latte at a new cafe near my house. ^^*

Btw, help Mr. Shark who doesn't know Instagram . Teach him a bit, hehe

Actually, I don't really know Instagram either.Hah!

Except for the very basic things ^^;;haha

It's a very comfortable Christmas Eve. !^^*

Fun briquettes volunteer work

It was taken for granted . With all the muscles in my body haha

It's been a while since I've done RoboCop~*

I'm struggling to take a step by step.

I think tomorrow will be fine.Hahaha

Source https://www.instagram.com/p/CX3MEGmp_xS/

She had muscle soreness after the volunteer work. Robocop So yeon must be so funny. :D

• Like 1