Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Looks like her son will be in an accident. I don't know if he is killed :tears: But the trailer in which Hae Ryung was frantically screaming and crying and then passing out in the emergency room is just heartbreaking. 

I do wanna see SoYeon in a new drama where she can show the world her a-list acting chops (pun intended for her non-existent skills in chopping veggies and fruits lol), however, seeing the trailers, I don't think I'm ready to see SoYeon's tears - they make me feel devastated for her....

But of course, I won't be able to hold off myself in the long run!! Feb 27, palli-wa!!!

P.S. I was reading in a k-ent blog how a certain actress with apparently a lot of plastic surgery done on her face attended a presscon for a project of hers, wearing porcelain colored make up base. She practically looked like a wax figure. I won't mention the name since we're not praising our fave actors at the cost of bashing another. :) 

Anyway, and then I saw how SoYeon was wearing porcelain colored make up base foundation in the mbc presscon pics, and wow! she does not look artificial at all! She has this beauty that ages gracefully : gorgeous and breathtaking at any period in her life - be it teens, twenties, or now, thirties!

Jinjja yeoshin ida!!!

• Like 2

When I see her smile, I feel so happy. Actually we are happy because of her. Cause I really really love her, I want her to be happy and successful in every of her project, whatever it is drama or variety show. I am very proud of her because she can act every role. Not only on one kind of character, every kind of character, mother, villain , comedy, drama. I think a good actor is the one who can act every kind of character very well. Some actress dare not to choose supporting role when they are getting older because of their pride. I hope even when she is getting older, I believe she will choose whatever it comes to her even it is a supporting role.  I wish she can act very long as an actor. It's not concerned with popular role. I really want to see her even it is a supporting role. Wish for her so many offers even when she is getting older. It is not important to get main role. I want her to know that whatever character she act, we all love and support her forever.:heart:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yuar19ingrid said:

Looks like her son will be in an accident. I don't know if he is killed :tears: But the trailer in which Hae Ryung was frantically screaming and crying and then passing out in the emergency room is just heartbreaking. 

Yes, her son in the drama will be dead. The protagonist, Ji gun played by Lee Sang Woo is the doctor who made the surgery but he lost the patient. I knew about that for some time but I was hoping Hae Ryung will not be the witness of this tragedy. 

• Like 1

Happy Home

Hae Ryung (Kim So Yeon) and Ji Gun (Lee Sang Woo)

happy home

All For You fashion brand are sponsoring the drama Happy Home. Kim So yeon and Lee Sang Woo are their models. A few pictures from spring/ summer collection.

I love this pictures. So yeon is gorgeous.

tumblr_o32cr5bDvT1sdd1ivo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o32cr5bDvT1sdd1ivo4_540.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_o32cr5bDvT1sdd1ivo3_540.jpg

tumblr_o32cr5bDvT1sdd1ivo2_540.jpg

http://afy.co.kr/2015_winter/main/main.php

• Like 2

Happy girl..

I love her character. Hope she has a beautiful role in Happy Home.

Hae Ryung`s bright smile makes me happy. I just want to see her happy all the time. The way she giggles in the sheets is so cute  (her eyes are smiling too). Good scene for both actors.

happy home

happy home

• Like 2

February 25, 2016

Ex-reality TV actress says she hesitated to accept mom role

SEOUL, Feb. 25 (Yonhap) -- Here's a common dilemma that Korean actresses face: when to start playing moms.

Actress Kim So-yeon says she had to think long and hard about whether she should accept the role of Bong Hye-ryeong, an unhappy housewife in the upcoming weekend drama "Gahwamansaseong." The title is a Korean saying that roughly translates as "a happy family makes for an easy life."

The 35-year-old is better known for her reality show appearances. She was on MBC's "Real Men - Female Soldier Special," in which she got a taste of the Korean military life, and "We Got Married," where she was virtually married to actor Kwak Si-yang.

"Since last year, I started telling myself I shouldn't miss out on good shows just because I'd be playing a mother," she said at a news conference in Seoul on Wednesday. "I've done that in the past and regretted it."

She says she was worried the role would set a precedent for all her future ones.

"I was worried I'd never be cast into a younger role afterward," she said. "But now I'm like -- what was I thinking?"

Actor Lee Sang-woo will play the handsome neurosurgeon who introduces an element of excitement to Bong's otherwise unhappy marriage to Yoo Hyeon-gi (Lee Pil-mo).

The show premieres on MBC at 8:45 p.m. Saturday.

Actress Kim So-yeon (Yonhap)

sojungpark@yna.co.kr

• Like 2

20 hours ago, rubie said:

February 25, 2016

Ex-reality TV actress says she hesitated to accept mom role

SEOUL, Feb. 25 (Yonhap) -- Here's a common dilemma that Korean actresses face: when to start playing moms.

Actress Kim So-yeon says she had to think long and hard about whether she should accept the role of Bong Hye-ryeong, an unhappy housewife in the upcoming weekend drama "Gahwamansaseong." The title is a Korean saying that roughly translates as "a happy family makes for an easy life."

The 35-year-old is better known for her reality show appearances. She was on MBC's "Real Men - Female Soldier Special," in which she got a taste of the Korean military life, and "We Got Married," where she was virtually married to actor Kwak Si-yang.

"Since last year, I started telling myself I shouldn't miss out on good shows just because I'd be playing a mother," she said at a news conference in Seoul on Wednesday. "I've done that in the past and regretted it."

She says she was worried the role would set a precedent for all her future ones.

"I was worried I'd never be cast into a younger role afterward," she said. "But now I'm like -- what was I thinking?"

Actor Lee Sang-woo will play the handsome neurosurgeon who introduces an element of excitement to Bong's otherwise unhappy marriage to Yoo Hyeon-gi (Lee Pil-mo).

The show premieres on MBC at 8:45 p.m. Saturday.

sojungpark@yna.co.kr

Awwwww.....Even if you're cast as a mom for now on, you're still gorgeous and viewers will probably think "she looks more like an unni". 

I think I understand her fear in the past about how accepting a mom role once could lead to a stereotype. Did it not happen in the past? Where she was cast for role way mature for her real age and she got the stereotype of a mature lady, even being paired with someone whose age could have been her father (or even older than her real father) in human market drama was that...

But I think SoYeon's great acting skills will enable her to land varied roles :) Fighting unni! Don't let anything hold you back! You can do anything!!!

• Like 2

Kim So yeon, Lee Pil Mo and Gil Jung Woo, the child actor playing their son.

Family pictures

12716955_558253744348932_200944312_n.jpg

With Seo Yi Sook

12749959_879642968800892_1523771027_n.jp

In Happy Home, Hae Ryung and Hyun Ki  when they were happy...

Spoiler

12716742_544261002401425_2018313183_n.jp

12716697_1700118750234504_545788996_n.jp

source

The child actor uploaded these photos on Naver blog.

1935287_1282566695093390_808525587387727

He wrote:
엄마의 많은 배려에 감사드립니다.
천사같은 우리엄마 사랑 합니다.♡

Thanks mother for a lot of care.
I love my mother who is like an angel. ♡ (translation Sso fanpage)

credit http://blog.naver.com/evan0070/220639039029

• Like 1