Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

'Quiet Sales' Yeon Woo-jin confesses to being adopted from the US... Kim So-yeon "He's a man I'm more comfortable with than a friend"

Yeon Woo-jin revealed a secret to Kim So-yeon.

a184d5488a35753dbccd811b953525d23e873836

7ee0346211db6230fc7371c4d2dddeb822404be1

On the JTBC Saturday-Sunday drama 'Quiet Sales' broadcast on the 27th, Kim Do-hyun (Yeon Woo-jin) revealed that he was adopted to the United States when he was young. On this day, Kwon Min-ho (Choi Ja-woon) returned home with Kim Do-hyun. While Kwon Min-ho was sullen after hearing questions about his parents from his friends, Kim Do-hyun saw him and reached out to him. Kwon Min-ho told Kim Do-hyun to eat dinner and go, and Han Jeong-sook shyly said that she would make kalguksu.

After finishing her meal, Han Jeong-sook started a conversation with Kim Do-hyun using Kwon Min-ho’s purchase of supplies as an excuse. Kim Do-hyun said, “Actually, I regretted it the next day. But I didn’t feel as uncomfortable as I thought,” and Han Jeong-sook agreed with his words, saying, “It must have been because we weren’t close. I didn’t have any worries like, ‘Am I making you worry? I’m going to try to comfort you.’ So I was able to talk honestly. He feels like a man who is more comfortable than a friend.”

be3247e618639c61c65b4eb88f140345372b289c

Spoiler

209b7f2417ca91fd529a56922ad8aaa3dcf18691

She then asked Kim Do-hyun who he was looking for in the village, and Kim Do-hyun told a story from the past, saying, “I was adopted to the United States when I was young.” Han Jeong-sook was surprised by his unexpected words, and Kim Do-hyun said, “Just like Han Jeong-sook said, I meant a man who is more comfortable than a friend,” and left. Meanwhile, the Saturday-Sunday drama ‘Quiet Sales’ airs every Saturday and Sunday at 10:30 PM on JTBC.

https://news.nate.com/view/20241027n18089?mid=e1200

Do Hyun babysitting was my favorite part from today`s episode. And our four friends spending time together. I was sad when Jung Suk was the only one who did not had a sexual fantasy. I am looking forward to see he focusing on herself more.

Min Ho is such a good boy! How he asked his mom to feed Do hyun before he will leave! And he told her that Do Hyun find her beautiful and that he read a book for him. It might not be intentional but he help both to get closer.
He was so happy when Do Hyun arrived at his rescue. When he told him to keep it a secret because he doesn`t want to worry his mom about the reason of the fight it melted my heart.

Not only Jung Sook is opening up but Do Hyun as well. I think the time spent with the boys was a good spending time. And it is funny how his colleagues cops are trying to get close to him.

Thank God Do Hyun listened to his instincts and came to the flower farm and saved Jung Sook.
She felt uneasy and asked Yeong Bok to come with her but, unfortunetly, she could not come.
It is a small town but there are bad people everywhere. It is dangerous when woman has to meet all kind of people. She should not have accepted to go in the suburbs alone, in the evening.
From the preview, Jung suk tried to avoid realityagain but it looks like her friends are there for her.
And all of them will stay strong against adversity. It is a  good step in Sung Juk`s transformation into a confident woman.

I think that lady saw in her potential when she said that Jung Suk could be promoted. And it is true. She has good instincts from sales, to make selling strategies.