Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Someone upload a photo with Soyeon saying that it was the last day of shooting.

Another picture. It seams that the person next to Soyeon is a real cook.  She did the decorated dishes that Soyeon`s character is making in the drama.

• Like 2

Kim Kyeon gyu,  a crew member of Happy Home, uploaded some pictures with actors of Happy Home included Soyeon on his Instagram. It`s his farewell to a wonderful cast.

Translations: "It's soon to be separated with great actors So Yeon ssi and Sang Woo ssi...I wish that they are happy wherever they are... " Credit KSY Sso FB Fanpage

"He said: I don't have to see Kim So Yeon ssi sad anymore...She has a great character and she is a great actress...Wish her always healthy" Credit translations  KSY Sso FB Fanpage

So Yeon over flowers ...!

I just love this picture. Love to see her smile so bright. :wub:

• Like 2

Videos from episode 49 of Happy Home.

Next week it will be the last episodes of this long melodrama. I will miss seeing Soyeon on screen although I watched her for six months. I really hope she will do a rom-com next time. Or an action/ thriller drama.  

• Like 2

Soyeon`s good bye to Happy Home...

This crew member is quite fond of our girl. He uploaded so many pictures with Soyeon. He wished her: "Be always happy, So Yeon ssi". I wish her the same thing. :)

See you on the next project.... :wub:

Another selfie in a wedding gown..

• Like 2

Soyeon`s autograph

tumblr_obytiebO5M1sdd1ivo1_500.jpg

Another picture of Soyeon uploaded by Kim Kyeon gyu (crew member of Happy Home) on his Instagram

tumblr_obytiebO5M1sdd1ivo2_500.jpg

He commented> 마지막까지 강인한 모습..
이런 힘은 어디서 나오는 것일까?

Raw translations> Look tough to the end.
Where does this force is coming from?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, hninei said:

Hahahaha A lot of make up. But sexy look is trade mark of our girl. Such a young, cute and sexy.

I think she was less than 20 years old or close to that age. They gave her roles of more mature women than her age and put the heavy make up on her in several kdramas. Now I see that they used her sexy look for Ads too. It is good that she didn`t look as a kid (she doesn`t have a baby face) so the make up on her looks more natural/ suitable.

• Like 2