Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Guest Timbone
Its hard to believe that she is 35 this year. Anyone knows her secret? Even as a dude I want to look like her at 35  :-O

Its hard to believe that she is 35 this year. Anyone knows her secret? Even as a dude I want to look like her at 35  :-O

She looks great at 34 and she will look great when she will get old. Is no secret that actresses and actors take care of their skin. I admire her beauty but for me what`s important is that she is so beautiful inside and outside. She radiates a inner beauty, a warm feeling. She is a charming talented person.

I`m waiting for her new Elle pictorial. Until then, let`s admire other pictorial from 2010. I found a BTS video of shooting of these photos. I saw  the pictures before but not the video. :)

I love the title: "SHE`S THE MAX"

elle_kimsoyeon01.jpg

elle_kimsoyeon02.jpg

elle_kimsoyeon04.jpg

elle_kimsoyeon03.jpg

credit

The video here

I read news today about a new drama of writer So Hyeon-Kyeong. She will work with My Name Is Kim Sam Soon`s PD for a drama named Sorry/ I`m Sorry. The drama will be pre- produced and that`s a very good news. More dramas are getting pre-produced these days so maybe, hopefully,  they are started a new trend. I am glad that Kim So Yeon worked on two of writer So`s dramas. I am grateful that she thought of SSo for Two Weeks after PP.  I know it is not going to happen but I wish a cameo for KSY on her new project. Now So Yeon`s working on Falling for Innocence  and I wish this drama to do well but I`m already thinking about her next project. :D  I`m so greedy. My nr. one wish is to see her on a female centric procedural drama but with more character emphasis.

From her Two Weeks days some photos

201310141101325185009A_8.jpg

1  2

For me, this teaser so much better than those previous hilarious teasers. So intense!!! I love Soyeon’s cold

voice at the last moment

. Superb!! Just 2 weeks left Soonjung Ssi!!

It reminded me of Sun hwa`s voice.  :))  I expected to be intense. I read the synopsis and RAW character descriptions and I knew the first episode will be heavy. One thing is to read and the other to see with your own eyes. I was shocked at how bad Kang Min Ho treated Soon Jung. Hatred by association. Brrrr. I felt sorry that Dong Wook died and not him. :D  But that`s the drama. Now, the protagonist has to win our hearts too.

17 days until the premiere. I can`t wait for the press conference to see SSo in a dress. On 4th April will be the wedding of Yoon Seung Ah, her new friend of I Need Romance 3. Hope for pictures with So Yeon and other guests.  

Guest Timbone
I am watching Smile,You again although I never finished it before just skipped to the end to see if it was a happy ending :D
But I am looking forward to seeing the male lead from Smile You in another drama. I saw some teasers on youtube and its like he has a multiple personality disorder, nice one minute, angry the next to Kim So Yeon's character 

I am watching Smile,You again although I never finished it before just skipped to the end to see if it was a happy ending :D
But I am looking forward to seeing the male lead from Smile You in another drama. I saw some teasers on youtube and its like he has a multiple personality disorder, nice one minute, angry the next to Kim So Yeon's character 

Well, this is what happens when somebody is having a heart transplant and a transplant personality in the same time.  2 in 1 instant transplant  :D

He is angry in the first episode before the transplant and later he is Mr. Nice Guy. The question is we`ll see a transition? Imagine the audience and the heroine`s confusion. In the trailer she says at the end: Butcher of humanity. :)) He has to work hard to redeem himself.

So Yeon in two pictorials:

Allure Magazine April 2015

22483_1071057486244313_46380370637253393

and a pictorial from ELLE Magazine April 2015

10408536_1071060212910707_4962826411435311053125_1071060292910699_61502322215492

Thanks to Bity to upload them

These are scan versions. I love all the photos. So Yeon is gorgeous. My favorite is from Allure. I wonder if there is other photos from that pictorial. (I read that it was a pictorial with other Namoo actresses so maybe it is the only one).