Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

March 1, 2015
"Falling For Innocence" poster, Jeong Kyeong-ho, Kim So-yeon and Yoon Hyeon-min
Source: OSEN via Hancinema.net
photo570270.jpg
 The new JTBC drama "Falling For Innocence" revealed two posters.
"Falling For Innocence" is about a man with a stone cold heart falling changing into a man with a warm heart only for one woman after he gets a heart transplant. The two posters have different concepts with the leading characters of the drama.
The first poster shows the relationship between Jeong Kyeong-ho, Kim So-yeon and Yoon Hyeon-min. The two guys are pulling at each others' hair with Kim So-yeon in the middle. She looks like she doesn't have a clue about what's going on behind her. The writing, "We need healing" adds to the anticipation of the drama.
The second poster is a two-shot of Kim So-yeon and Jeong Kyeong-ho. It says, "We should've never met" and the chemistry between Jeong Kyeong-ho who has been through various genres of dramas and Kim So-hyeon, the romance comedy queen is very much anticipated by many.
The production for "Falling For Innocence" claims the posters show the uniqueness of the drama and that they are doing their best to meet the expectations of those who are waiting for it.
Meanwhile, "Falling For Innocence" is a drama starring Jeong Kyeong-ho, Kim So-yeon and Yoon Hyeon-min and will be broadcasted on April 3.photo570271.jpg

Kim So Yeon, "beautiful smile Over Flowers'

She participated at the ceremony of "Tax Day" as a honorary civil service implementation for one day. This day was created 49 years ago to  show appreciation for the progress of the national tax fairness, to praise the hard work and commitment to raising the tax officials.

김소연,
source

김소연,
11046421_1058737924142936_76653348626628

It was an article on internet I was interested because it had KSY`s pictures with some young man. Using Google translate can be a little hilarious when it doesn`t give headaches. I read the key words: date, spring, against, amusement park and for a moment I hoped So Yeon it is not in a dated scandal with this baby face carrot hair boy.  I know she said that she dated a younger man before. :))

문준영, 데이트하고 싶은 상대는? 문준영(왼쪽)은  2010년 SBS 인기가요 매거진 TAKE 7과 인터뷰에서 김소연과 데이트를 하고 싶다고 밝혔다./문병희·김슬기 기자
source: news.tf
Moon Joon-young is a member of kpop group Children of Empire (ZE:A) and he declared in an interview that he likes spring sunny days and he wants to go out with Kim So Yeon in an amusement park. He "worried" that the age difference between them will be too much for our girl. This is what I got from the RAW translations. :D Oh, the boy has a crush! So sweet!

I remember him. He had a cameo in Prosecutor Princess. Ma Hye Ri got in trouble with the boys in the club. They played underage boys in the drama, right?   :))

69e3aedc0f7ba2616bb51f10657f928112686897

9a8e363c03498b6fea8bd5be251c2e0212686898
a175c63b7a4f20b05f72935d3b898bed12686899

Guest Timbone

Hahaha noona I am back. I saw her in Gourmet and I noticed how small her figure is, she wore baggy clothes or flowery clothes in Two Weeks and I Need Romance 3. It was really different seeing her with tight fitting clothes

Timbone said: Hahaha noona I am back. I saw her in Gourmet and I noticed how small her figure is, she wore baggy clothes or flowery clothes in Two Weeks and I Need Romance 3. It was really different seeing her with tight fitting clothes

Guest Timbone

I am rewatching I need romance 3 on viki and the timed comments are sometimes priceless hahafoYEvtl
http://imgur.com/foYEvtl

She looks exactly like Elsa from the animated movie. :)
'순정에 반하다' 김소연, 얼음 여왕 '엘사'로 대변신
photo credit newsmt

Queen Elsa’s popularity just seems to never fade away from the media, as actress Kim So Yeon stuns fans with her cosplay of Elsa from one of Disney’s all time favourite film Frozen. 

On March 6th, the actress shared her Elsa cosplay photo along with the caption, “Elsa falling for innocence♥,” on her personal Instagram account.

In the photo, Kim So Yeon’s chic facial expression flawlessly accentuates Elsa’s character. The actress is also wearing an ice blue dress and a tiara on her head, which resembles the snow queen. In particular, her never-before-seen blonde hair has caught fans by surprise.

Kim So Yeon is set to star in upcoming JTBC drama Falling For Innocence, which is set to air its pilot episode on April 3rd. Translation credit: Koreaboo

short video
She is running in high heels .Oh, her legs must hurt so much after filming that scene. I know that they spend a lot of time shooting one scene.

stuartjmz said: I have to say that Kim So Yeon has pulled off something so remarkable, so utterly astonishing, I had previously thought it impossible. She is the VERY FIRST Korean on whom I have not found blonde hair to be actively repellent. I still prefer her with darker, less obviously unnatural  colour hair, but the blond really doesn't look awful, and that is very literally a first. Well done!  =D> =D>