Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

stuartjmz said:
I've implemented a "sinking lid" policy - I'm in the process of dropping to an absolute maximum of 10 Dramas at one time, from an insane peak of 14. This time next month, I'm likely to be at around 8, and with my part-time work, that will leave time to plan my begging/cajoling strategy. :D

stuartjmz said:
In fact, my brief foray into the low teens has deepened and strengthened my admiration for you. The amount of drek I was wading through nearly made me want to make my quietus, how you keep going  without feeling suicidal, homicidal or (more likely) both is an awe-inspiring mystery to me. Such heroic dedication DESERVES the reward of of seeing KSY back on screen, and soon.  The Dramagods owe you this one, even though you don't really need the subs. And perhaps the writers could setup a sequel, in which KSY's character flees to Central Europe to escape the grief of losing her heart transplant boyfriend, there to be consoled by someone with a background in genetics who gently explains to her that cellular memory is complete BS while proving that Manly Unicorns are totally real. 

Because Kim So Yeon is a fan of baseball ( she doesn`t like to play but watch it) and Yoon Hyun-Min is a former baseball player, they will have something to talk about it on set between repeating the lines. He could teach her some baseball moves too, I don`t mind. :)

tumblr_ngfg8jJcLY1sdd1ivo3_r1_1280.png

http://photos-g.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10844133_897906970253974_1892197780_n.jpg
So-yeon is Santa`s Elf!

Bity, thanks for the translation of her newest message on the DC. We found out that she will be the host of a community concert this year on 22nd December. If I remember corectly she presented last year a concert too. I think it is the same organization (vision impairment people) that she helps.

Kim So Yeon was indeed the host of Disabled Youth Orchestra Annual Concert, just like the last year. Good job, So Yeon! Namooactors released a few photos.

10868068_775896322504516_493863253834621
10392512_775896329171182_576832791847273
10629755_775896315837850_281357923560735
1508508_775896325837849_4551488169000279
10418920_775896342504514_774884008040765
Back to black!  :)  ...

Happy Holidays, everyone!

December 27, 2014
Kim So Yeon, took the MC of ensemble of young disabled for two years Source: Innolife Korea
12532_1.jpg
The actor Kim So-Yeon participated the regular concert of adolescent with physical disabilities for two years, as a host.
Kim So-Yeon volunteered for blind person at Seongbuk Welfare Center for the Blined since last year. After she was asked to be the MC at the sixth regular concert of youth ensemble. For this Kim Soo-Hyun willingly accepted the proposal, and joined the concert. It is second for Kim So-Yeon to host this even, and it shows her kind heart. Kim So-Yeon prepared for this event for several days and tried her best to hold the event perfectly from rehearsal. Also after the concert ended she replied to the proposal of audiences and ensemble members.
Kim So-Yeon expressed her feeling, saying “It was meaningful to be with them. This ensemble is special. It makes me feel warm, and moving. I can feel their effort. I was moved.” [Photo=Namu Actors]

Kim So Yeon was radiant today. One of the article news asked in the title: 'Have you seen so pretty soldier?' :))

IE001787273_STD.jpg
source> wowtv

Google translation for the news
2014 MBC broadcasting entertainment destination winners will be selected by voting via text broadcasting the first time, 100% of the audience to participate, candidates will be published at the same time and start broadcasting.

She presented High Excellence Award Music Talk, I guess. Funny, one of the winners said that his mother will say: "Don't just bring in awards, bring in a wife." :))

20141230122001_563790_932_510.png

And her co-presenter made a joke about So Yeon and his friend, solo singer Mr. K. What a matchmaker! :))
20141230_1419866360_69590100_1.jpg

Mister, you don`t know So Yeon. She is so shy. You don`t ask her that in public. :D

1419866204193.jpg
source: 1 2

Cast of 'Real Men's female soldier special reunite at '2014 MBC Entertainment Awards'

December 30, 2014 @ 3:11 am Source allkpop
http://photos-e.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10903225_820796974647804_267554657_n.jpg

10411153_1015674358449293_74853046582836

Kim So Yeon shared on her Instagram on December 30, "<3", and Park Seung Hee also shared on her Instagram, "Thank you for the good memory. Real Men jjang! Good night," along with the glamorous snapshots taken at the awards ceremony.

Hong Eun Hee, Kim So Yeon, Rah Mi Ran, Girl's Day's HyeriG.NA, Maeng Seung Ji, and Park Seung Hee won the award for 'Highest Viewer Rating' with a 25.5% viewer rating, which was the highest among MBC variety shows for the past year.

Congrats to the ladies!

card2.jpg

happy20new20year.gif

It's been a while since my last appeared Soyeon thread on SoompiBecause I just changed my workplace as well as moved to a new city How have you been? Hope you guys enjoy with new year long weekend :DOur girl will comeback to small screen on this FebruaryAs far as I was informed premiere of "Falling For Innocent" is 20th FebruaryHope Soyeon Ssi gonna be success with her first comeback of this yearThank you everyone especially @larus to keep this thread aliveand also started Falling For Innocent thread. Good job!~ =D>Hope we keep supporting our girl for her new drama and all project together :x

@minkie_p: Welcome back, dear! :-bd  I have started to feel alone here. :) I am glad everything is working great for you. So many changes in your life. It is not easy but I hope it is working out the best for you.  I wish you many accomplishments in the new phase of your life coinciding with the beginning of a new year.

The premiere of Falling for Innocence is 20th February? It is a good news but I don`t think it is accurate. I worry a little because I don`t not have any news about it. Maids has no definite date for rebroadcasting so I don`t know... JTBC received a serious blow so it's not easy to catch up. Fingers crossed that So Yeon`s new drama will air without any problems and it will be a good project. 

About the Awards. I`m indifferent about kdrama awards. I know that they are just an appreciation for dramas and actors who did successful ratings that year. But I am glad that majority of
prizes were judge by committee as usual. Let`s keep the Popularity Award for the audience to choose.

Sso, The Red Queen!  I think she remains The Black Queen of red carpet in Korea.
;))  But I LOVE LOOOOVE that she chose color this time. I watch all the red carpet appearances of Kdrama Awards for a couple of years and I am bored with the trend there. All the women are beautiful and majority of dresses are nice but everyone wears white, nude or black. It is like a uniform or something.
So Yeon was a breath of fresh air on MBC Entertainment Awards. I can`t wait for her next elegant appearance on the red carpet. Maybe with a different hair style. :x

@larus Thank you so much for your encouragement and warm welcome :x About drama "Maid", It's seem this drama will be airing again on this January (may be around end of a month) So, SY's drama must postpone to March or April, I guess  /:) I'm glad Soyeon chooses melodrama for her next project while her previous drama were action and Rom-Com. For me, I prefer melodrama and there is no doubt with her act ability with this kind of drama. But why heart transplantation? Plot story like this really repetitiously. Ahhh... but it's OK, When it was Soyeon Ssi decision. I have no choice but keep support her since I born to be her fan hahaha~  :))

minkie_p said: @larus Thank you so much for your encouragement and warm welcome :x About drama "Maid", It's seem this drama will be airing again on this January (may be around end of a month) So, SY's drama must postpone to March or April, I guess  /:) I'm glad Soyeon chooses melodrama for her next project while her previous drama were action and Rom-Com. For me, I prefer melodrama and there is no doubt with her act ability with this kind of drama. But why heart transplantation? Plot story like this really repetitiously. Ahhh... but it's OK, When it was Soyeon Ssi decision. I have no choice but keep support her since I born to be her fan hahaha~  :))