Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Hello everyone. I wanted to join this thread because like all of you I love Kim So Yeon. Thank you all for the postings. I have been reading this thread for a while so I can keep up with our lovely Kim so Yeon. Finally joined.:)KIm_So_Yeon-1c.jpg

Me again! It is not April Fools`Day but I was fooled. This is happening when someone doesn`t  read carefully the news.  :)) OK. So the new project is true but we don`t know what movie she is doing yet.

The fan made movie posters are beautiful and well done.
:)

@larus So sorry I've let you misunderstanding  :)) Soyeon haven't accept new project yet. That picture just fan art. I'm sorry that didn't clear inform ^^. Our girl just came back from her trip abroad after finished shooting Two Weeks. Recently, it's time to be relaxing. Maybe in early new year, we will get good news about her new project. Hope Hope Hope ^^ ;;)
Anyway, according to her latest me2day update picture >> http://me2day.net/kimso1102/2013/11/03/p5fxq25-326y1. Many fans noticed some mess of papers behind her handwriting and they guessed that's scripts. (I'm quite agree 8-} ) SY mayby considers about her new project right now.  Look forward to good news of our girl  :D

@minkie_p: No worry. I laughed at myself because the confusion.  :)) I love to laugh anyway. Too bad the movie is not a real deal. I hope we hear good news soon. Fingers crossed for a good project. A movie or a drama work for me.

I am glad she relaxed after Two Weeks drama. She deserved it. Hope she had a good time. But I am missing her on screen.
:)

Hello, long time not come ^^*
Have you ever heard about Daejun Drama Festival, 2013 APAN Star Awards ? Our girl has name in the nominees list of this award. Let's check it ;)
20131028053158_361922_400_566.jpg

Best Actor (Top Excellent)
Go Soo (Empire of Gold)
So Ji Sub (The Master's Sun)
Lee Jun Ki (Two Weeks)
Joo Won (Good Doctor)
Jo In Sung (That Winter, The Wind Blows)

Best Actress:
Gong Hyo Jin (The Master's Sun)
Kim Hye Soo (Queen of the Office)
Song Hye Kyo (That Winter, The Wind Blows)
Soo Ae (Queen of Ambition)
Lee Bo Young (My Daughter, Seo Young và I Hear Your Voice)

Excellent Actor:
Lee Sang Yoon (My Daughter, Seo Young)
Lee Seung Gi (Gu Family's Book)
Lee Jong Suk (School 2013 và I Hear Your Voice)
Lee Jin Wook (Nine)
Joo Sang Wook (Good Doctor)

Excellent Actress:
Kim So Yeon (Two Weeks)
Kim Hyun Joo (Cruel Palace - War of Flowers)
Moon Chae Won (Good Doctor)
Yoo Jin (A Hundred Years' Inheritance)
Han Ji Hye (I Summon You, Gold!)

"2013 APAN Star Awards" will be held on Nov 16, 2013 at Chungnam University, Daejun...

cr: ccdailynews, naver
We can see all Lee Jun Ki and So Yeon were nominated with "Two Weeks". Dont know our girl can get award or not, but has her name in the nominees list is also a pleasure ^^
P/S: According non official info from Lee Jun Ki fans, he and our girl, Song Hye Kyo...may attend this event. Hope this info is exactly and we can see our girl appear on that day. Ok, wait to see ;) (but as people said *no hope no hopeless*, let it be :D)

@bityxu Welcome back!!~ Long time no see (at soompi :)) )
Thank you so much for good news. I've never heard about Daejun Drama Festival. Is this the first time? So surprise our girl was added in candidates list even though others actress in her same category quite strong competitors but we cheer up to our Sso no matter what  ;) 
I just heard today Lee Jun Ki inform via his twitter, He'll going to Daejeon. That's means he'll attend this event. Hope our girl also attend like his fans's rumor. Can't wait to see our goddess of red carpet once again like BIFF and APAN at Busan.
Fighting Soyeon Ssi \m/

@bityxu: Welcome back! We miss you. Thanks for the information. :x

I never heard about this festival but it`s OK. I don`t give movie awards much credit (in general) but I like its surroundings: beautiful people, elegant dresses, smiling faces, .... I am glad that So Yeon was nominated. Doesn`t matter if she wins or not. All people in the nomination list are very talented and they played in a good drama this year. So it is a tough competition.   :)

I am not surprised that she was nominated. She deserves to be there because she did a good job portraying her role. Her prosecutor Park Jae Kyung was kind of difficult role to play. So Yeon said that in an interview and I agree. She had many reasons to be involved emotionally in the story but in the same time she had to maintain the professionalism required of profession. 

Her character was not properly developed because the prosecutor was not on the spotlight in this drama. But maybe was enough to understand her personality. Just that we did not know Park Gom-sa min very well, we did not see her grow as a character. She did evolve but it was subtle, we assumed that. This is the reason I regret a little that we did not see the team Tae-san and Jae-kyung grow together, become a team with equally important roles. But, I thank the writer that she gave KSY an interesting character. I personally saw a very good transformation of KSY. From a very elegant woman, gentile and feminine as a real person, to Park Jae Kyung who was a totally tomboy. It is not a first time she played such of character, a tough woman, but she was nothing like Sun Hwa in Iris. So Yeon created an unique character. Except from a few moments in the beginning where she had to adjust with this new character she was very convincing in the role. Maybe the role was not enough to be outstanding and win the award but being nominated is a great deal for the actress. Congratulation! 

Now, my pleasure is to see our girl in an elegant attire. I hope it is true and she will attend this event. I am sure she will. I am very curious about the color of the dress. I pray it is not black again or grey, white, nude. I want to see her in a dress with a new color but ..even if The Lady in Black strikes again i will be happy. :)

If SY will attend this event, it’s high opportunity that our girl gets award. Considering about her style, She only attended award ceremony which she was winner of that category since SBSDA in 2008. So, wait to see this Saturday.

Agree that Jae Kyung role not much outstanding character while core of plot story just only lead guy who the most important character. Collaborations planning between JK and TS to battle with villains quite simple and unreasonable. Writer didn’t allow JK character to be outshine as much as we expected. But I like the way of SY portrayed this role. Like larus said, SY completly changed to be  tomboy prosecutor and believable this is Park Jae Kyung not Kim So Yeon. No similarity with her previous roles as well. SY created unique character for each role she got. This is her solid point. According to many interviews after ended of Two Weeks. Most K media also let Two Weeks was one of her successful project too.

Thank you @rubie for the pictures!

So, I did not get the color but So Yeon looks gorgeous as usual. Silver dress this time. Sparkle Sso!
:x :x  Love the earrings. I never saw her with these kind of jewelry on the red carpet. Hope we`ll see her on other events this year.
:x