Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

October 31, 2013
A new cut from Kim So Yeon's recent pictorial shooting released
STARN News 20131030154110_5270aa05dfc6b_1.jpgA new cut from Kim So Yeon's recent pictorial shooting was released.
On October 30th, Kim So Yeon's management agency revealed one of the cuts from Kim So Yeon's recent pictorial shooting.
In the image, Kim So Yeon is showing a beautiful and charismatic look in black short pants.
Especially, the black & white effect seems to be accentuating Kim So Yeon's chic and beautiful charms.
Kim So Yeon deeply impressed the staffs with perfect poses and amazing professionalism during the entire shooting.
It is said that the staffs had hard time while choosing which cuts they will release.
Netizens who saw the image left comments, such as "I don't see how that one got eliminated", "Kim So Yeon has her own special charms", and "The best looking actress with short hair style".
Meanwhile, Kim So Yeon recently casted in MBC drama 'Two Weeks'. /Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

^ Thanks @jeeji for always remembering KSY's birthday. I had a mental note that November is Soyeon's special month but somehow forgotten all about it. duh.gif Sso sorry.
Wishing nothing but the very best to an amazing actress <3
20131102_sy.jpg

I came here at Soompi after a month, exactly on So Yeon`s birthday. I did not want to pass this day without thinking about her. I miss her on screen but you have all these pictures and photo interviews. :x

:x HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dear SSo! We all are wishing you happiness in your life! :x :x :x

Hope she had a wonderful Bday with family and friends at her side.

rubie said:
After Lee Byung Hun (IRIS) and Ji Sung (Great Seer), another KSY's co-star is getting married. Soyeon's Dr. Champ and AFY partner, Jung Gyu Woon will be walking down the aisle next April. (News)
After watching Lee Seo Jin in Grandpa Over Flowers, I kinda like the actor and hope he will work with Soyeon-ssi one day.

Guest Timbone

Well its late but Happy Birthday lol

I was wondering does anyone know a website where I could buy fan clothing with pictures of korean stars on them?

2013.11.02, 10:15am Sso left message with selca on her birthday

^^*^^*^^*

Really...
over flower...everybody...^^*^^*^^*

Really...how much I dont deserve...But you still support me...cherish me...

This is...the infinite love... ^^*^^*^^*

Thanks to this...I am always happy, but...today...a little...more...happy...^^*^*^^*

Really really...really...thank you...***

If there're everybody's birthday...already passed...I really...sincerely...hearty! Congratulations...*^^*^^*^^*

Uhm....that is happy!!!^^*^^*^^* 

Really really...really...thank you...^^*^^*^^*

(Trans by Bity Sso)
https://www.facebook.com/kimsoyeon.ssofans

814_742608979089167_1985463251_n.jpg
2013.11.03, 3:02 pm (Korea time) Sso me2day update
1103*

1454949_743323232351075_608390809_n.jpg

http://me2day.net/kimso1102

Soyeon left message and new selca to encourage students fans who going to test SAT this Saturday.

^^*^^*^^*^^*
분명!제가들고있는종이에글씨는,,,,,수능!화이 팅♥이라고,,ㅋ

Obviously! I am holding the paper that is written,,,,,SAT! Hwaiting♥

Trans by "Bity" / https://www.facebook...msoyeon.ssofans

3420639088_9a9ddeb9_img_20131106_185229.

http://gall.dcinside...no=18498&page=1