Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

minkie said right, and larus said also not wrong ~~ In this drama, not just because So Yeon lacked screen time but also too many long and slow flashback ~~ Exactly such flashback made me sleepy I-) I can't image a thriller drama can have flashback from ep 1 to ep 10, and maybe to the last ep still flashback! :-<

The chasing game in 8 first eps also ok, but in ep 9, 10....we can see the prosecutor and police chased for nothing! Ep 9 they were already cheated, ep 10 they were cheated again! What ? Just the fugitive and his relative are smart, prosecutors and polices, even the killer are just the idiots! @-)
The thing that I expected to see is the intense struggle btw goodies and baddies, not useless chasing between the crime and the prosecutor/police, and moreover is bored flashback >:P

And Jae Kyung really "be forgotten" in these ep! >''< No one remember she is the person helped TS told the truth with In Hye. If not her, whether IH can know about TS's pain in 8 yrs ? But no one care that! They just notice how IH and TS feel. Prosecutor Park Jae Kyung, who is she ? 8-| She existed for what reason ? :-<

And the detail that Seung Woo blamed JK coz not tell him that TS is the person give Soo Jin marrow, I feel so annoy!~~ Why must she ? Why he didn't blame his girlfriend who did not tell him but blame JK ? Jush his gf had the right to not say coz she scared ? Just his gf is important ? Just his gf did any also made others feel pity, but PG not! PG is a person who has no right to think or do any for herself! Why So writer can treat JK character like that ? So disappointed ~~

In short, now I have nothing to expect with 2w, even the preview of ep 11, 12 looks promising but who know what will happen on the screen ? They just summarize the attractive points, and as we see, the unattractive things are too many in 10 eps ~~ Ep 11, 12 can improve ? I doubt about it, so nothing to wait (:|

I love Dr. Champ too. This show is nothing spectacular, but it is a down to earth kind of show. I love that very much. Everything seems natural , it`s like a lesson of life. I love how you said it ”Simple is the best”. I agree.

I did not think that Jung Kyu Woon is an actor that I like. But, this role made me love him. It was perfect for this role. It was a nice change to see the man being ”naive”, warmhearted, ”chasing” the heroine, wearing his heart on his sleeve. They have different personalities but they make a good couple. Thinking about it I never seen a male character like him in kdramas. He was so sweet! :x

minkie_p said:I'm clearly understand that you strong believe SY's role just second lead whatever base on your idea larus. But I don't care that point. Who is first lead female or second lead female no more important for this drama. While the whole story just focus only lead guy. Not just because SY lack screen time. But nonstop flashback scene and chasing game like cats and dogs more trouble for me. Others maybe think this drama moving and so fast development. From my point it's repetitiously and nothing creativity.

Guest Timbone

larus said: Timothy Johnson said: I saw the preview on the two weeks thread, there will be a lot of screen time for Kim So Yeon the next few episodesI sometimes which I dont read or watch previews so I am pleasantly surprised :)Me and my bad habits, I will try to stay away from the next previews lol

2013.09.10 "Two Weeks" BTS pic 
Jae Kyung gomsa keeps the pumpkin light in her house, during hard shooting "Two Weeks" ~ "pre-Halloween~!"
BTxuAK8CQAEuc0a.jpg:large

@NAMOOACTORS2004

[#김소연] 박재경 검사 방에서 열심히 촬영중에 호박 조명을 들고 “미리 할로윈~!” 내일도 드라마 ‘투윅스’ 본방 사수! 아름다운 김소연 배우^^ 점점 더 쫄깃해지는 MBC수목드라마 '투윅스'기대해주세요 pic.twitter.com/qPx2WhlZwI

cr: as tagged

Two Weeks Ep 11 is ok. I love the moment when Jae Kyung thought she was Jo Seo Hee :x When I saw that part, I get shock, her express face is so scrared @-) But I love it so bad :P

i8kjNVKiizKeB.jpg

ifUBbqbqqkBnr.jpg

I hope next project our girl will get a badass villain role B-)

September 12, 2013
Lee Jun Ki, Kim So Yeon, and Ryu Soo Young are finally on the same wavelength in ‘Two Weeks’
By Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com
In the latest episode of MBC TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Two Weeks’ on September 11th, Jang Tae San (Lee Jun Ki), Park Jae Kyung (Kim So Yeon), and Im Seung Woo (Ryu Soo Young) are finally on the same wavelength, as they work together to set a trap to apprehend Moon Il Suk (Jo Min Gi) and bring him to justice for murdering Oh Mi Sook (Im Se Mi).
Jang Tae San was able to retrieve the digital camera thanks to help rendered by Seo In Hye (Park Ha Sun). But they are attacked by Teacher Kim (Song Jae Rim), and loses the digital camera as well. Meanwhile, Moon Il Suk manages to get the hidden video in the digital camera decoded, which was incriminating evidence of him and Jo Seo Hee (Kim Hye Ok) conversing.
With the digital camera now a non-issue, Moon Il Suk said, “This is finally over, and Jang Tae San is still on the run. He definitely can’t stay in motels, so go to places like the subway, parks, and saunas to seek him out. Don’t hesitate any longer, just kill Jang Tae San once you see him.”
Jang Tae San decides to strike back and seeks Park Jae Kyung. He tells her, “I’m sorry that the digital camera was taken away. But if you investigate Moon Il Suk on charges of murdering Oh Mi Sook, you might be able to dig out some incriminating evidence against him and Jo Seo Hee along the way.” Jang Tae San also offered himself as bait to lure Moon Il Suk into a trap.
length, they finally are able to capture Teacher Kim alive in a well-devised trap. But unknowingly to them, Teacher Kim isn’t just a hired mercenary working for Moon Il Suk. Teacher Kim and Moon Il Suk are actually business partners, so the trio are still unable to find any incriminating evidence involving Moon Il Suk as yet.
Moon Il Suk might have gotten the digital camera, but Jang Tae San has managed to get Park Jae Kyung and Im Seung Woo on his side on the other hand. With things back to square one, it remains to be seen who will be having the last laugh as the drama nears its conclusion.
By: Jeon Ah ReumCopyright@KpopFighting.com

I love JK in episode 11 and 12. My favorite scene from episode 11 was the moment when she tried to get inside Congresswoman Jo`s head. It was interesting. She scared her colleagues.  :)) The moment when JK and TS come to her apartment was hilarious. Tae San dressed as a woman is unique. :)) Her idea to send a journalist at Seo Hee was brilliant. Good tactic. Harass the enemy as much as possible. :))
I am glad she catch one mole from the police side. Now I am afraid the mole from the prosecutors is her boss. I wish I am wrong. I love very much their scenes. He seams to gave her good advises but everything is possible. Hope JK continue to be a key character to bring justice in the end.

I love the TShirt with red color. I wish her character in the drama would wear bright colors. :x How nice of Sso fans to send the gifts on set!