Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Guest Timbone

larus said:
Timbone said: Loving the thread, I just browsed through thanks to @larusI am going to look up Kim So Yeon other shows apart from IrisSaw Prosecutor Princess but not a big fan of Park Shi Hoo

bityxu said:2013.08.26 Sso and the arirangworld's reporter

3:02 AM - 26 Aug 13

On the set of #kdrama #TwoWeeks with actress Kim So Yeon filming a documentary for @arirangworld about action movies~

@Timbone: Welcome :D
Haha, you and I are the same "loved her in PP, just not the male lead" :))

If like So Yeon, you shouldn't miss Sun Hwa in IRIS (you can see her cut if really not want to see all :P). Another drama you should try is All Albout Eve ;) SY plays the villain HuhYoung Mi ^^ but her acting will not let you feel disappointed, I can sure \:D/ Dr. Champ and Gabi are ok, as well ^^*

@larus: I really hope to see that documentary about action movies. 2 weeks offical page not upload any BTS clip of our Sso when she shoots the action scenes [-( So, just hope to see on Arrirang TV

----------

"Two Weeks" MV Run - Park Jae Kyung gomsa version
http://youtu.be/Q2SzqaSqKR0

@bityxu:  Thanks for updates. The pictures are from the set? It seems that the first picture is with a man from the production stuff. The picture with the baby girl is so sweet. :x  This little angel will play in the show? So Yun looks like a mother with that child . :x

larus said: @bityxu:  Thanks for updates. The pictures are from the set? It seems that the first picture is with a man from the production stuff. The picture with the baby girl is so sweet. :x  This little angel will play in the show? So Yun looks like a mother with that child . :x

Guest Timbone

I saw ep 10 with only 27% subtitles but I loved how the show is moving on fast. Jae Gyung is the one calling all the shots lol. I love how she let In Hye on what happened 8 years ago.I can't wait for 11 and 12 YAY!!

Latest 2 episodes left me full of disappoint. OK, that's because of very lack screen time for Jea Kyung. Out of expectation writernim add so much melo and love story between TS & IH while last week investigation case so intense but this weeks suddenly switch to this mode??? I don't know how to say... 8-| Honesty, I have no hope about how Jea Kyung going to prove Tae Sun was innocent. I feel that's point no important anymore. Just focus how she going to demolish JSH and MIS. Maybe this is only one point keep me stay on this show.

minkie_p said: Latest 2 episodes left me full of disappoint. OK, that's because of very lack screen time for Jea Kyung. Out of expectation writernim add so much melo and love story between TS & IH while last week investigation case so intense but this weeks suddenly switch to this mode??? I don't know how to say... 8-| Honesty, I have no hope about how Jea Kyung going to prove Tae Sun was innocent. I feel that's point no important anymore. Just focus how she going to demolish JSH and MIS. Maybe this is only one point keep me stay on this show.

Guest Timbone

I saw the preview on the two weeks thread, there will be a lot of screen time for Kim So Yeon the next few episodesI sometimes which I dont read or watch previews so I am pleasantly surprised :)Me and my bad habits, I will try to stay away from the next previews lol

Timothy Johnson said: I saw the preview on the two weeks thread, there will be a lot of screen time for Kim So Yeon the next few episodesI sometimes which I dont read or watch previews so I am pleasantly surprised :)Me and my bad habits, I will try to stay away from the next previews lol