Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Sorry for joining myself into your discussion. I can say I really understand the way you feeling. In my opinion, the whole problem is not coming from writer or director or actors. This is problem with mbc. The order in official site and all other you mentioned here is something jg fans wasn't happy with last year. As you asked for example, I don't know if this is suitable example, but last year mbc changed the title of A&M to Tale of Arang in the middle of the show which I don't think was right because the magistrate is not some second charcter in the story to remove him from the title not less important than Arang.in the end mbc statement was that's because sma sponsors to the drama were more, so they changed the title and she is at first place at credits. I really hoped he would not working with mbc again because of that but...

So, my thought was... expect this kind of "misunderstandings" from MBC. This is their style. Who know who actor how many sponsors has here. Ridiculous, right? This sound as very ridiculous reason which is hardly to believe.

I am glad you still support TW despite all this.

Sorry again for spam the topic with this comment, just share mu experience with mbc.^^

Guest bityxu

Thank you for your sharing, @parkrin :) I think the working way of MBC not just one or two people feel hard understand or annoy. Many ones complain but look like MBC still not change their style, at least up to now...That's why when hearing So Yeon would play MBC drama (again) after 8 yrs, I felt worry from the beginning...
Ok, although we feel uncomfortable and bitter with the way MBC do, Sso fans will support Two Weeks to the end, coz we can't turn our back on our girl and her film :)

9afc0843jw1e82hd39y9kj20a00hsjs3.jpg

A shot with nuna (Kim So Yeon) for the first time in ages. This is Jaekyeong who is the cuttest in the set. I am the always dirty fugitive,Jang Taesan. kk 누나랑 오랜만에 찰칵~! 현장에서 젤 귀염열매를 드시고 계신 재경검사님 이십니다. 저는 항상 지저분한 도망자 장태산 ㅋㅋ
trans by Elly JGFamily

Thanks @bityxu and @parkrin for fabulous pics. Finally actions scene come!! Miss Soyeon's awesome actions scene so bad!! But why some pics she look like Muslim? Disguise?
Just leave Two Weeks Thread, I think I should stop see all stuff that place form now on. Because of some account nonstop ruin Soyeon's character so bad base on her/his idea while they never tried to understand her character. I accepted all different idea but that should be creativity and properly not only ramble their own though which full of bias. I'm sorry to say silly things at SY Thread just feel cramped and think that's waste of time to debate with that kind of person who super ego such. I know all hot-tempered character easily feel bothered most viewers. At first I also feel Jae Kyung quite over but now I'm touch in her character and understand the way she is. All scenes which she was furious others and yelled them. That's quite make sense from my point. OK, maybe that's sounds take side with her since I'm KSY big fan. Anyway I'll be enjoy this show till the end and won't be let this kind of things damage sense of pleasure. 

Guest bityxu

haha...Can I say I love Sso fans, and LJK fan as well ? :D

@minkie, @larus, @parkrin and others who have nice heart (hehe :P) You know, when come 2 weeks thread, read some comments intentionally ruin the actor/actress by their personal thinking but they do as if it's the universal truth, I feel it's more than flesh and blood can bear!>''< And I also wanna stop see all stuff that place form now on =; as minkie. I hate that kind of person, also hate to spat with them, coz my temperament is hot too, I don't know if I say, I will use how bad words for them to show my anger ~~ Luckily, we have the super calm comrade as larus, who always protect our girl by the most  peaceful way \:D/ Borrow minkie's words, Jae Kyung's life depend on you, larus  ;)

----

The pic Sso and LJK that large size a bit (also be updated by LJK on his weibo)

ib1MSBsuyc6CA5.jpg

cr: as tagged

Two Weeks episode 7 such awesome episode of our girl. Really like the way she acted today. No wide eyes , No hot-tempered , No bawl (absolutely hope somebody who caught their eyes on this point and keep complaining. Going to be shut their mouth up >:P ) Just be clam and take all wisely actions. Love it!!~ And surely, Her action scene DAEBAK!! as always  :-bd Very enjoy with our girl on this episode. After finished download tomorrow I'll share some pics and gifs here    :D 
Ps. Can't wait for tomorrow. For the first face to face between Park Gom and Senator Jo!!!

Hey girls, you made me laugh! I am calm sometimes but I have my moments of emotional explosion! :))
I always going to say my point of view when I feel I have something to say. But, please, don`t take everything personal. Not everybody loves our girl or her character.  JK is a controversial character. Love her or hate her but you can ignore her. :)) I wish you are not going to sabotage TW thread but, we can talk here as well.

Loved episode 7. It was all I wanted to see in Two Weeks drama. I feel the tension. Love all the scenes. The baddies were wonderful. I know we have to hate them. I do too but I want to feel the fear. They have to be very good to be bad. This way the moment of victory from our heroes it will be meaningful. We have to cheer them on their success.   

Jae-kyung was wonderful. Yes, I bet she is at fault too. :)) I heard her name when the cops were recovering from the shock. Teacher Kim was so good. He did not give anybody a chance.  :D
JK fight was so fine. Loved that JK was afraid (she showed that with the fingers) but she did not showed it on her face when talking with il seok. She was convinced that TS is going to kill her. I can`t wait to see how they are going to escape from this.

It`s late so I go now. Hope we`ll talk later when we have the subtitles. :)>-

This is my favorite scene tonight!!! Finally they've met each other "Kim War" Began  :-bdLove their face expression. Powerful both of them. Big problem for our Park Gomwhile Senator Jo shown evidence JK was spy who help TS for escape!!!   :-SCan't wait for next week
201308292307363310_1.jpg

@parkrin: Thanks for the photos. The ones with Jo MinKi are hilarious. :))  :x I did not know the story about Arang and the Magistrate. They change the title in the middle of the show and that was their motivation. It`s very silly. I did not know it was posible. It`s childish, unprofessional from their part.

@minkie_p: Thanks for the videos as well. I loved that scene too. That and the phone call with Tae-san in the end were great moments. Jo Seo Hee is a scary lady. She is a truly opponent for Jae-kyung. How she turned around the whole situation in her advantage was unexpected. I love that the baddies are smart. (at least one of them :))). JK will be surely fired or get suspension for further investigation.

Who is the damn mole?!   :-O

Guest Timbone

Loving the thread, I just browsed through thanks to @larusI am going to look up Kim So Yeon other shows apart from IrisSaw Prosecutor Princess but not a big fan of Park Shi Hoo