i5VMI2dTlrZM0.jpg
irR0UmRBTM21g.jpg
iCy3PyVHOkqoR.jpg
shy Soyeon ^^*

iTXa0uPM0Wwli.jpg
Do you recognize her name 김소연 ? ;)

ibuAtwQWeViSPY.jpg

cr: Daum Cafe (FANDA), KSY baidu

I am glad she had a chance to talk about her character in that press conference, how she prepared for the role. How I wish the journalists would write meaningful articles/ serious ones and not all that silly stuff. Those ”articles” did not say nothing new/important, but more than that, anyone who is interested in this drama would have been written better than them. I like how the actors/actresses responded to the questions. No doubt they are professional. That article about the dead producer was a good example. So Yeon did not say much but I like how she answered as well. The other two gave more complex answers. I don`t think JMK talked much about his character. To have such talented people in front of you and did not take the opportunity to find out more it is a shame.

I am sad that I could not find more articles about So Yun. I find just two mentions: about the dress and about the producer. :(  She is the female lead of the drama. 

I just realized that Eom Hyo-Seop who will play Jae-Kyung`s boss was in the Korean movie Gabi. Unfortunately So Yeon did not have scene with him. He had a cameo as Danya`s father. This time will be different. I currently watch him in Empire of Gold. He has a good role there. But I guess he will not be much in Two Weeks. Hope he will trust Park Gomsa and not critique her much.

Guest bityxu

As we know, Soyeon doesn't love to talk in the press conference. Remember when 'The Great Seer' press conf, she didn't talk much as well. And her talking speed is super fast, too...That maybe made media do not focus her as much as others, her appearance in pics, articles and video clips also less than others  ~~ But, except it, we also know there's many other objective as well as subjective reasons....Our girl is a modest actress, also doesn't know how to PR herself...As her fans, we certainly feel sad, feel sorry for her when she is not be treat well by media and MBC ~~ But this life is such...Our girl already learned how to satisfy with what she has and still be a 'happy virus' as always...And our support is the strength for her continue attempting in her acting career. So, I think we should fighting together with our girl :)>-

About actor Eom Hyo-Seop, it's so amazing when you can realize him was also in Gabi, larus =D> Right, he was Danya's father. And this time, I think he will not critique Park Gom much coz he's a type that hard outside but easy inside ^^

Guest bityxu

130804 MBC Section TV "Two Weeks" cast interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS7u2tjRQC8

or this link:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12obqi_2013-08-04-mbc-section-tv-two-weeks_shortfilms

Some captures of Soyeon ^^

ibaZonynhw899e.jpg
iRaAyKZzDGCtp.jpg
iL9RsmVfbpBII.jpgibyu5VN3VuQm8a.jpg
i0IDw7J1btcUt.jpg
lQs9CjnPdVd9ZlQs9CjnPdVd9ZiQs9CjnPdVd9Z.jpg
i29hKDRG56HoJ.jpg

I understand So Yeon. I don`t know why I feel so close to her. I never had a fan in my life. Seriously. Yes, I admire a lot of people for various reasons but never as a fan.I relate to her. In many aspects. ( I can talk fast too  ;;) ). So it is alright that she is not that ”popular”. I was a little greedy. I wanted to see her more now when she has a project but I am very grateful that I can watch her in a new drama. :x  So, Sso fighting!

I admit that I did not recognize Eom Hyo-Seop as Danya`s father. When I watched him in his new drama,  I was familiar with his face but never know where I saw him before. Sometimes we don`t remember actors in small roles unless it was a great one. I read his filmography: and i realised that I watched him in 2 dramas: The Great Queen Seondeok and Gabi. I rewatched his scenes in Gabi. Yeah, he was there.... :))

WHO WORE LANVIN BETTER? KIM JUNG EUN VS. KIM SO YEON
9416855472_1aa49dda40_z_zps8acd5bc9.jpg

Kim Jung Eun (김정은) was first seen wearing a tromp l'oeil style dress from Lanvin Spring/Summer 2013 collection to the premiere of 'Mai Ratima (마이 라띠마)' in Seoul, South Korea on May 24, 2013.
Kim So Yeon (김소연) was seen wearing the same dress at the press conference of MBC drama, '2 Weeks (투윅스)' held on July 31, 2013. She accessorized her look with the popular Jimmy Choo 'Anouk' studded pumps.
source

Guest bityxu

2013.08.08 "Two Weeks" Making - Park Gomsa and her dear sister Oh Mi Suk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIVT0iZvvws

Guest bityxu

2013.08.10 Sso me2day update

흐흐^^~~~진짜사나이~녹음♥재밌당^^★

Hehe^^~~~Real Man ~ recording so interesting ^^★
kimso1102_156046382725226201.jpg
http://me2day.net/kimso1102