Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Woww!!
I can't wait to hear her story in Strong heart!!
Niceee!!
bityxu said: So Yeon recorded for Strong Heart ~ at the waiting room

07c3eb18aeae6c23f327324b77668899_5008108

cr : Sso Cafe

Strong Heart Ep151 preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAfRvfV8bH0

This ep will be broadcasted on Oct.23, 2012 with Kim So Yeon, Ji Sung, Lee Yoon Ji, A Pink...as guests

Guest jjsweeter0211

Can't wait for Strong Heart <3Really wish she could guest on Running Man as well . It would be really awesome right? ^^
2012101820313083_1_rstarjun.jpgNISI20121018_0007196379_web.jpgNISI20121018_0007196375_web.jpgNISI20121018_0007196372_web.jpg2012101820333414_1_rstarjun.jpg

Source: ChosunIlbo
Actress Kim So Yeon attends an event to raise awareness of breast cancer in Seoul on Thursday. It has taken place since 2006 to advocate the importance of early detection of the life-threatening disease.
2012101900823_9.jpg
2012101900823_10.jpg
2012101900823_11.jpg
2012101900823_12.jpg
It's great to see Kim So Yeon at a worthy function despite busy filming for her ongoing drama, etc. This year we didn't see her at the Busan International Filmfest Red Carpet and APAN event which she usually attend. 

Long time no comment in this thread!! :(

Anyways, SY-sshi looks so radiant in the fashion show. So elegant and I love her outfit.. She rocks in black :D

Btw I have watched all episodes of TGS. I really enjoying it so far, Hae In so far has little screen time but I like what I see so far. She's quite feisty and ladylike.. I was surprised that Jung Geun has a crush on her, since I didn't read any of that in his character description. I was wondering how Hae In would meet Ji Sang but it looks like they will meet next week.. And I think he somehow ends up in the Seowon ??? I cannot wait to see the adults part.. I can totally see SY as Hae In, proper and prim hehehe

I just hope SY (or the scriptwriter) continues to portray Hae In as a strong minded person (with a backbone) and not go down the damsel-in-distress route lol...

Cannot wait to see SY on screen

P.S- Excited to see SY appearing on Strong Heart.. I felt so saddd when I read that Ji Sung first saw her in tears when she went down the staircase.. Aww I hope our girl was alright.... She must have been shocked and embarrassed when he asked her why she was crying so she said "I can't remember"  
=((

lkff2012_image.jpg
lkff2012_image1.jpg Official Website l Twitter l Facebook
October 19, 2012 
Preview Clip: The London Korean Film Festival 2012
uploaded by thekccuk
A Preview of the London Korean Film Festival starting on the 1st of November, 2012. The Festival will also be traveling to Glasgow, Bournemouth and Bristol.

Don't forget our annual Korean Cinema Forum, Director's Q&As and much more during the festival! 
Edited by Woojin Daniel Jon
The LKFF 2012 Programme
via London Korean Links
2012-11-10_lkff_coffee.jpg

Guest jjsweeter0211

20121023_top_kimsoyeon.jpeg

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "Why did T.O.P whisper in actress Kim So Yeon’s ear?

Actress Kim So Yeon revealed her crush for Big Bang‘s T.O.P on the October 23rd episode of ‘Strong Heart‘.

The actress had been on the blockbuster drama ‘IRIS‘ with T.O.P, and when the ‘Strong Heart‘ MCs asked who she wanted to have as her husband on ‘We Got Married‘, she answered she wanted to be with T.O.P.

She also confessed, “I saw T.O.P at the Busan International Film Festival, but I didn’t get to greet him. But after the festival, I met T.O.P at a party. I walked to him like a robot and said, ‘Hi?’. But T.O.P was nice to me. It was loud because of the music, but he whispered, ‘Noona, you’re here’ in my hear. He made me feel more confident after that because all the female actresses got jealous.

20121023_top.jpg

cr: allkpop~

October 23, 2012
Kim So-Yeon Wants T.O.P For "We Got Married"
Written by Tianlu. 24-7kpop.com
201210231602551118_1_59_20121023161107.j
They would definitely make an interesting couple!
Recently on SBS’s Strong Heart, Kim So-yeon was asked who she would choose if she was able to be on We Got Married. She replied with Big Bang’s T.O.P, saying that he seemed like a really cool person. It was revealed that she and T.O.P both attended the Busan National Movie, the backstory of which she revealed on Strong Heart.
During this episode, various other celebrities appeared on the show, including Jisung, Lee Yoon Ji, Ha Joon, Ga In and Jung Eun Ji.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Lee Yoon Ji, Kim So Yeon & Uhm Jung Hwa Attends W Korea 'Love Your W' Event

8102803199_4a231c7608_z.jpg

Lee Yoon Ji (이윤지), Kim So Yeon (김소연) and Uhm Jung Hwa (엄정화) were among the guests at W Korea ' Love Your W' Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign held in Seoul, South Korea on October 18, 2012.

Besides Kim Sarang (김사랑)Lee Yoon Ji (이윤지) was the other female star that wore bright colors on the red carpet. Her lilac fitted crepe dress with sequins is from Bottega Veneta Fall/Winter 2012 collection. Completing her look with a chic bun and black embellished pumps.

Kim So Yeon (김소연) opted for a black off-shoulder dress from LanvinJimmy Choo 'Callie' mesh bow booties and a black clutch to complete her look.

Uhm Jung Hwa (엄정화) was the only lady not in a dress. Wearing a loose blouse with tassels and a pair of leather pants with a pair of black suede pumps. Those pants are horrifying.
cr : http://www.eiffelinseoul.com/

csfan said: I was surprised that Jung Geun has a crush on her, since I didn't read any of that in his character description. I was wondering how Hae In would meet Ji Sang but it looks like they will meet next week.. And I think he somehow ends up in the Seowon ??? I cannot wait to see the adults part.. I can totally see SY as Hae In, proper and prim hehehe

October 24, 2012
Kim So Yeon Wants to be on 'We Got Married' with Big Bang′s T.O.P
By Jeon Su Mi | CJ E&M enewsWorld
Kim So Yeon really, really likes Big Bang′s T.O.P.
On the October 23 broadcast of SBS′ Strong Heart, Kim So Yeon chose T.O.P as the person she would like to apppear with on MBC′s We Got Married.
The MCs popped her the question, and Kim So Yeon laughed and said she chose T.O.P. The two have previously met through the KBS2 drama Iris.
Kim So Yeon said, "I happened to meet T.O.P at a party at the Busan International Film Festival, and all actress eyes were fixed on T.O.P at that moment."
"I walked up to him like a robot and said hi, and then he greeted me so nicely in a whisper, ′You′re here,′" she said. "I was so thankful and at that moment I was so proud."
Kim So Yeon also confessed that she had "sincerely liked a partner in a past drama."
Photo credit: SBS
20121024000082_0.jpg
20121024000086_0.jpg
Ji Sung Guards Against Questions about His Girlfriend on ′Strong Heart′
CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, KyungNam 
Ji Sung suffered on Strong Heart after being bombarded with questions about his girlfriend Lee Bo Young.
The October 23 broadcast of SBS′ Strong Heart featured Ji Sung, Kim So Yeon, Lee Yoon Ji and Yu Ha June of the drama The Great Seer, singers Gain, Jewelry′s Ye Won and A Pink′s Jung Eun Ji and the sportscaster Song Jong Guk.
When asked about how it felt to hear the cheers from Strong Heart′s audience, Ji Sung said, "I feel comfortable with the audience, but not with Shin Dong Yeop."
He tried to guard against questions asking about his public girlfriend, Lee Bo Young. To this Shin Dong Yeop answered, "We don′t force answers after asking uncomfortable questions. I won′t ask about Ms. Lee Bo Young now."
Soon after he made this statement, however, he jumped right in and asked, "Doesn′t your girlfriend feel playfully jealous when you′re nice toward other actresses?"
Ji Sung pretended he couldn′t hear, asking "What?" over and over again, but in the end had to say, "I feel really uncomfortable on Strong Heart."
Shin Dong Yeop pounced, "Is there a reason you can′t talk about your girlfriend?" "Did you get in a fight?" and "Did you drift apart?" leading Ji Sung to answer, "My girlfriend likes Ms. Kim So Yeon and Lee Yoon Ji a lot. She′s currently starring in a drama for another channel."