Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

thank you rubie

i miss Sunhwa .... Ma Hye Ri is so different than Sunhwa that sometimes I wish Hyeri could become more like Sunhwa ...

beating around people and carrying guns ... that's so cool

Hopefully we'll be seeing Sunhwa again on May 26 and June 1 in Japan. :) I wonder if her appearance would be like her ultra-cool IRIS character or more girlish like Hyeri.. or simply sweet Soyeon. :wub:

It's like SunHwa needs to show up and tell HyeRi..."here is your gun...you have permission to shoot people who mess with you." Dream come true or not??? In another world, SunHwa and HyeRi are long lost sisters (does this sound like All About Eve, anyone?) ;)

Still, SunHwa is such a strong character because of her upbringing, where as Hye Ri is indeed a princess.

Anyways, just watched Episode 11 and 12, and I love how Hye Ri tries to get In Woo's attention by waving at him, and then she notices that it was the first time that they held hands. That scene was done nicely, not too cheesy, like in classic kdrama, where the heroine would immediately take her hand away or something and followed by awkward glances.

Hahaa.. the real Kim So Yeon does know some Taekwondo :lol: .. Inwoo would be in a lot of trouble if Ma Hyeri is exactly like Soyeon-ssi.. but either on or offscreen, our girl is truly a princess we adore. :wub:

taekwongirl1.jpg

taekwongirl2.jpg

taekwongirl3.jpg

Captures from Feb 16, 2010

]It's like SunHwa needs to show up and tell HyeRi..."here is your gun...you have permission to shoot people who mess with you." Dream come true or not??? In another world, SunHwa and HyeRi are long lost sisters (does this sound like All About Eve, anyone?) wink.gif

Still, SunHwa is such a strong character because of her upbringing, where as Hye Ri is indeed a princess.

Anyways, just watched Episode 11 and 12, and I love how Hye Ri tries to get In Woo's attention by waving at him, and then she notices that it was the first time that they held hands. That scene was done nicely, not too cheesy, like in classic kdrama, where the heroine would immediately take her hand away or something and followed by awkward glances.

i knowwww ..... i could scream agreeing with you

i love how she acted like a little puppy around the owner .. so cute and not exaggerating... just perfectly cute

before she become more mature prosecutor, i really hope HR take up some taekwondo classes and be able to do some actions around.

She's a prosecutor, she should handle some dangerous criminal cases, right???

I really hope i can see her with guns and do some beating on those bad guys

if possible, let IW taste the fierceness of her fists .... kekekeke

Hopefully we'll be seeing Sunhwa again on May 26 and June 1 in Japan. :) I wonder if her appearance would be like her ultra-cool IRIS character or more girlish like Hyeri.. or simply sweet Soyeon. :wub:

Hahaa.. the real Kim So Yeon does know some Taekwondo :lol: .. Inwoo would be in a lot of trouble if Ma Hyeri is exactly like Soyeon-ssi.. but either on or offscreen, our girl is truly a princess we adore. :wub:

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8996/taekwongirl1.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1619/taekwongirl2.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6708/taekwongirl3.jpg

Captures from Feb 16, 2010

yes .. yes .. yes ...

KSY being able to join the IRIS casts to do promotion in Japan is indeed a good thing

Let the Japanese people know Kim So Yeon's radiance

I'm sure once they see and watch IRIS, they will feel the same as we do about KSY

I love those KSY's taekwondo pictures

those are cool

thank you rubie

Soyeon-ssi is really doing so well in Prosecutor Princess, so much better than expected despite the ratings whatnots (that has nothing to do with the level of excellent acting).. if it's another actress instead, the role Ma Hyeri can and may go terribly wrong -- as in too annoying, etc etc. But KSY really made her character so lovable and easy to understand, as well as to relate with nothing over the top and unbelievable on her behalf. All of us are so rooting for her.. she went through some difficulties, not to mention embarrassing moments to find her path being a prosecutor in the challenging world.. it's definitely very heartbreaking seeing such an unassuming sweet & straight person she is, learning about love the cruel way. Yet.. these matters of the heart will not break her but make her stronger, surely.

KSY did say her own real personal habits are 90% those of Hyeri's hence the fluid, comfortable, spot-on and easy-flow acting in PP but how do we explain the tough and awesome Sunhwa who's obviously nothing like Soyeon in real life. So.. look out.. because that's the mark of a good versatile actress. thumbup.gif

soyeonv1.jpg

well said rubie ....

i totally agree with you

in regards with Kim So Yeon's acting skill, i can only praise her ...

(she reminds a lot of Jennifer Gardner and Julia Roberts)

from the 1st time i knew her in All About Even, Gourmet, IRIS,

and now ... Prosecutor Princess, Kim So Yeon is truly a good versatile actress

I hope after finishing Prosecutor princess, she will receive a lot more good offers & opportunities with other good versatile actors ....

Kim So Yeon Fighting !!!!!

Our gratitude to antisocialnot for the wonderful translation at the PP thread :blush:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&start=2040

11_59260.jpg

news.nate.com

'검프', 김소연-박시후-한정수 엇갈리는 삼각 '표정' 사진 공개

"Prosecutor Princess", The 3 'expressions' of Kim So Yeon, Park Shi Hoo and Han Jung Soo

http://l.yimg.com/go/news/picture/2010/94/...94_184540_0.jpg

[마이데일리 = 김하진 인턴기자] SBS 드라마 `검사프린세스`의 예고편에서 세 주인공들이 엇갈리는 모습이 공개됐다.

Through the release of the preview for SBS's drama, Prosecutor Princess, a new side of the leads in the show have been revealed.

SBS 수목드라마스페셜 `검사프린세스`(극본 소현경/연출 진혁 이하 `검프`)의 홈페이지에서는 11일 검사 마혜리(김소연 분)을 중심으로 변호사 서인우(박시후 분)과 검사 윤세준(한정수)이 엇갈리는 예고편 사진이 공개됐다.

The website of SBS's Wed/Thurs Drama special for 'Prosecutor Princess' revealed the new sides of the leads through the preview. This will be aired on the 11th.

지난 3월 31일부터 첫방송된 `검사프린세스`에서는 초임 여검사 혜리가 좌충우돌 에피소드를 겪으면서 `서변` 인우와 `윤검` 세준과 함께 삼각관계를 겪는 과정이 전개되고 있다.

From the 1st episode of the drama that was aired on the 31st of March, it seemed that there would be a love triangle between Seo Byun (Seo In Woo), Yoon Gom (Se Joon) and Ma Gom (Hye Ri).

처음에 혜리는 인우가 자신을 좋아한다는 것은 전혀 눈치채지 못하고, 선배 검사인 세준을 마음에 두었다. 세준 역시 혜리를 선배 자격으로 대했지만 사별한 부인과 닮은 그녀 때문에 마음이 흔들렸다. 그러다 어느 순간 혜리는 자신이 사실은 인우를 좋아한다는 것을 깨닫고 결국 눈물을 쏟았다.

Right from the start, Hyeri had her eye on her senior, Se Joon instead of In Woo. Se Joon was good to Hyeri as a senior. But due to the fact that she looked like his deceased wife, his heart was a little moved by it. One day, Hyeri realised that she actually liked In Woo and this led to her shedding lots of tears over him.

세명을 중심으로 한 예고 사진을 본 네티즌들은 "마혜리가 부럽다. 서변과 윤검이 좋아하니까","수퍼맨 같은 윤검, 서변 모두 여자들의 이상형이다","저 당시로 다시 돌아가서`검프`를 봤으면 좋겠다. 종방을 앞둔게 믿어지지 않는다"는 반응을 보였다.

Looking at the photos of 3 of them, the netizens commented " I'm envious of Ma Hyeri as both Seo Byun & Yoon Gom like her", "Yoon Gom, who's like a superman, and Seo Byun, who's the ideal partner of many", "If i were to return as you, it would be nice. Don't trust anyone".

한편 3월 31일부터 첫방송을 시작한 16부작 드라마 `검사프린세스`는 종영까지 4회를 앞두고 있다. 오는 12일 방송되는 13회에서는 혜리가 인우의 모든 과거를 알게되면서 그와 포옹하는 장면이 공개될 예정이다.

There are currently 4 episodes remaining out of the planned 16 episodes. In Episode 13 to be aired on the 12th, there will be a scene whereby Hyeri finds out about In Woo's past and gives him a hug.

[검사프린세스에서 엇갈리는 모습을 보인 박시후-김소연-한정수. 사진=SBS 제공]

(김하진 인턴기자 hajin07@mydaily.co.kr)

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...d=487&nav=1

**translated by antisocialnot**

May 12, 2010

Seems that there had to be 2 Princesses from the IRIS co-stars.. ;) which the media are saying as 'interesting fate' between the two actresses.

201005120655271001_1.jpg

^ old photo from IRIS Showcase August 2009, KSY & LBH looking at something backstage ..

Source: news.nate.com

Guest mandalaywith

May 12, 2010

Prosecutor Princess Episode 13 'Kiss of Tears'

omg~can not wait tonight :lol:

rubie

Thanks update link&pics~!

Yesterday i bussy to my work :o

so i cannot update latest news&pics~!

Guest mandalaywith

Now Nate.com Hot ENews in Our PP kiss News is No.1

http://news.nate.com/view/20100512n03255

ae_1273619581_-1430161228_0.jpg

박시후-김소연, '검프'서 눈물의 키스신 '눈길'

[아시아경제 강승훈 기자] '검사 프린세스'에 출연하는 박시후가 김소연과의 눈물의 키스신을 선보였다.

박시후와 김소연은 지난 10일 오후 SBS 탄현제작센터에서 애틋한 감정이 소용돌이치는 키스신을 촬영했다. 서로에 대한 감정을 확인하는 감정신이라 제작진은 2대의 카메라를 동원해 4번만에 촬영을 끝냈다.

박시후 측은 “지난번 키스는 장난끼가 가득한 것이었지만, 이번 키스신은 감정적으로 상당히 중요한 신이라 많은 신경을 썼다”면서 “현장 분위기도 그 어느때보다 엄숙했다”고 전했다.

극중 아버지의 복수를 두고 두 사람이 본격적으로 엇갈린 행보를 걷기 시작한 상태에서, 12일 방송은 두 사람의 안타까운 감정이 최고조에 달할 것으로 예상된다.

박시후는 지난 키스신을 통해 “이거”라는 대사를 유행시키며 여성팬들의 절대적인 지지를 받은 바있다.

한편, 박시후 김소연의 키스신은 12일 오후 9시 55분 SBS를 통해 방영된다.

hi mandalaywith ... thats ok

i'm also an employee .. and sometimes i'm busy too

amazing kiss, isn't it ..... kekekeke ......

here i am at work ... half conscious, half daydreaming about it

yuki

Thanks your message~!our PP kiss kiss cannot wait~! :D

you is come from china mainland ?? TW??

i agree rubie!

it's hard to believe that played sunhwa and ma hyeri are the same actress and that truly proves that KSY is a versatile and outstanding actress. So far in PP, KSY only impresses me more and more. And I'm really happy for her to be able to take on a role that's so much closer to her real-life personality. ^^

Guest Zombie

Most of the drama that KSY acted, her kissing scene always looked bland and fake to me, hope tonite in PP, she will prove me wrong with her passionate kiss with nonetheless yummy PSH.