Playstation 3

Guest TrainDriver

Guest ryisakooguy

mgs4, dmc4, assassin's creed, heavenly sword, and now zoe3?!?!

crappp...ps3 ftw

there goes my life's saving tho...

anyways quick question for you guys. anyone preordered your ps3 yet? if so, are you going to try and grab one on launch date?

i really dont expect myself to get myself on launch...nor the holiday season. im really afraid that i mite be choosing the wrong path cause sony is unsure when the time will be where you can go to a store a just pick up a ps3. i mite just miss out...crap, but then again all the games that i want wont come out during those times...soo i guess i can wait. right?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^i didnt pre-order cos i think it won't be out of stock on the launch day. :D if it really happens, i can always it later. i'm not really in a hurry to get it cos ya.. the games i want are not released with it. =x

Guest IMAJynXed1

im gunna preorder just to cover my richard simmons, cuz i want one on launch day...and theyre only shipping 75,000 more than the xbox 360...and the 360 had launch shortages...

so far my gamestop isnt taking orders yet, but i hear that bestbuy is...ima check it out 2morrow.

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

oh wow some of you guys are REALLY preorder ps3 system!!! i know that system caost about $500 or $600 bucks and the games cost like $60 bucks, man i just wait until the prices is low around $400 or $300!!!

Guest dkstariob

Whoever buys the PS3 on launch day without having the intention to sell it for profit is an idiot.

1. First off, Heavenly Sword is the only DECENT looking game and its a button mashing game.

2. The first shipment of Sony products are notorious for being faulty. Remember the PS2s and the disc read errors?

Smart people will buy a PS3 when Sony gets its act together and releases MGS4.

Guest darkHorse

^i didnt pre-order cos i think it won't be out of stock on the launch day. :D if it really happens, i can always it later. i'm not really in a hurry to get it cos ya.. the games i want are not released with it. =x

It will be out of stock on the launch day.

You'll miss out.

Guest IMAJynXed1

i dont think games will go over $60...i think its alright over priced at $50...but $60 i can deal with...but if Sony goes to $70, i wont be the only extremely pissed...(but i can imagine EA doing such a thing just becuz EA are greedy douchebags)

Guest IMAJynXed1

alright got my preorder in, im number 2!!!

i got there @ 7:30 think there might be a few peeps there...there was only 1, hes been there since 6:30, about 7:45 another person shows up, and it was pretty much us 3 'til 9 when the guy opened the store (an hour earlier than he should have)...but when he did there was maybe about 10 people total in the store...both of the people there are were cool ish, first person was a younger guy who only plays PC games but was gunna buy it to resell on ebay, and the person behind me was buying it for her 12 yr old son because he lost 50lbs...so i traded a few games in, got bout $80 for them, preorder PS3 & Assassins Creed, and renewed by gamestop card...payed a total of $41!!

heres a picture of it at 7:30 when i first got here...

dsc00930ed7.jpg

ONLY A MONTH AWAY!!!!!!!

Guest ryisakooguy

dope stuff guys.

hopefully i can get a ps3 on jan. i just dont wanna go through the bugs n stuff that sony usually has during launch, like someone already mention the ps2 disc error. plus, the games i want arent going to be out.

oh yeah btw, the people who preorder did you guys preorder the 60g or the 20g?

Guest darkHorse

dope stuff guys.

hopefully i can get a ps3 on jan. i just dont wanna go through the bugs n stuff that sony usually has during launch, like someone already mention the ps2 disc error. plus, the games i want arent going to be out.

oh yeah btw, the people who preorder did you guys preorder the 60g or the 20g?

Come on man... Disc read error? That was like 6 years ago. Surely, with a new console coming out Sony wouldn't repeat the same mistake twice. However, bugs are possible but my guess is that bugs are more likely to be related to the game itself.

Who knows? We'll see once I get it on Nov. I am first on line.

Whoever buys the PS3 on launch day without having the intention to sell it for profit is an idiot.

Smart people will buy a PS3 when Sony gets its act together and releases MGS4.

They aren't idiots, they just want to play the next generation of consoles, give them a break. The sytem isn't THAT expensive, although I realize it could be sold back on Ebay for 3-5 times the price. To me, there are pretty decent games released on the PS3 launch.

I think Sony has BEEN getting its act together, they really haven't been doing anything WRONG, per se (at least I don't know of), except the PSP was/is a failure IMO. But, just like the PS2, the PS3 will sell out immediately and in great quantities all over the world. Everytime they release a next-gen console, people line up and go crazy, buying everything Sony put out. And to me, as long as that is happening, Sony is doing the right thing, can't really hate them. And when you are talking about the faulty systems, that actually only represents a very small percentage of the systems, like the PSP, where only 1% of all PSPs had a dead pixel.

I'm getting the Wii (gameplay>graphics anyday). I hated that Sony showed the Killzone trailer at E3, acting like that was actual gameplay footage.. then I see their graphics on ign and it looks exactly like the XBOX 360s... what a shame. That is one of the reasons I don't like Sony, they hype everything to make themselves look better when the PS3 really isn't that great.

^i don't think PSP is a failure. more like the release of UMD movies is a failure.

i've decided to get PS3 before the release of FF13 english version.

Guest res0nate

ebay just halted any and most deals involving the ps3 haha.

The ps3 for profit route won't generate as much morons paying 2x+ the price after what happened w/the 360.

Guest Evil_Monkey666

ebay just halted any and most deals involving the ps3 haha.

The ps3 for profit route won't generate as much morons paying 2x+ the price after what happened w/the 360.

Exactly that's why gamstop or ebgames aren't taking pre-orders for PS3 as of now after what happened with 360 incident...but on other hand they are taking pre-orders for Nintendo Wii...

The Nintendo Wii console will come with the following items packed in:

hardware system

1 Wii remote

1 nunchuck

cables, sensor bar, console stand

copy of Wii Sports, including Tennis, Baseball, Golf, Bowling, and Boxing

Archived