Playstation 3

Guest TrainDriver

Guest TrainDriver

^no such thing where i live. still playing DMC4. haven't been playing a lot of games since i started uni.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onesh0t

^damn you suck. haha jk

i wish they released the white ps3 first but its koo im super happy with my 60gb :]

daymnit...did anyone cop the beta for mgs4 yet? my gamestop store is laggin behind and i NEED it!! i wanna play!

yeah, i have mine. The beta officially release on april 15th, but it opens up to play on the 17th. Hurry up, time's a-ticking!

Guest IMAJynXed1

FW 2.30 is out...it just basically updates the PSN Store...new layout and all...it looks good and easier to navigate...but still a piece of crap when compared to the Xbox's content...

MGO Beta is out also...so if you have a code you can go ahead and DL it...if not try http://onlineregister.com/konami/mgops/ and see if they send you one.

Guest TrainDriver

hehe, can't believe this time its US that gets screwed over with the beta. i'm gonna dl mine off the AUS network tomorrow :D

Guest res0nate

Picking up my ps3 tomorrow.

Already have MGO, The Show, Uncharted, NBA 2k8, Prologue and Hotshots sitting here. Will pick up GTA at the midnight release party. Gonna swap in a 160 HDD as well.

i'm hooked on GT5 prologue. it's pretty fun.

online play is crazy especially when it starts tweaking. haha it looks so funny.

but the game is awesome. can't wait until the whole game comes out.

i was playing prolouge last night. cant believe how many times i lost because someone deliberately rams into me.

Guest IMAJynXed1

one of the guys from work gave me his voucher...he doesnt have online with his ps3, so he didnt have any use for it...hes a huge fan of MSG and is pretty pissed that he can't play it, haha...good for me!

Guest chinguz

what is metal gear solid?

I got a pair of dual shock3. too expensive but its good i guess...only tested it with the japanese ver. of gt prologue.

Guest zhuuzhuusoba

I need an opinion on DMC4 - if I haven't played the first three, so would I be lost/confused?

Hooked on COD4, though. ^-^ Great shooter game for online.

I need an opinion on DMC4 - if I haven't played the first three, so would I be lost/confused?

Hooked on COD4, though. ^-^ Great shooter game for online.

DMC series is never too deep on the story. So no you wouldn't be confused....cause DMC is all about the action! :ph34r:

Archived