Playstation 3

Guest TrainDriver

Guest kawaii_kiko

tekken is offically online. =) but itz not as good as offline play ne wayz war hawk is pretty tight.

you mean the new ones gonna be online? or 5 is online now too

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iloveren

for people who play warhawk, how do you play? proflight or default? I just started playing proflight today and gaaaah leee... i was spinning and moving all over in my chair.

Guest kawaii_kiko

for people who play warhawk, how do you play? proflight or default? I just started playing proflight today and gaaaah leee... i was spinning and moving all over in my chair.

i play proflight, its alot easier for me. when i use default i go all over the place.

whats your psn ? mines killapny

Guest iloveren

yea i think i'm gonna start playing playing proflight. i like flying upside down XD.. the thing i don't like is.. its sort of hard to dodge missiles. OH WELL.

my psn is Raseni its my brother's.. but i play more than him so whatttteveeeeerr.

Guest onesh0t

OMGGG....so.....addicted.....to....warhawk......

but i play default. Proflight it fun, but its wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lot harder to dodge missiles. =\

Both modes are awesome though, the game is made up of pure win.

psn: oneshot_

Guest onesh0t

^ got the add. thanks dude

but omfgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg......let me in a ranked match.................arghhhhhhhhhh. chief sergeant now.

Guest iloveren

i played warhawk so much todayyy in ranked matches and got first place a couple of times... my rank/status didn't change at all :( noooooooooo

The 1.92 Update is out and I would recommend that you not install it for a couple days.

A lot of people are having problems and lucky me I got to be one as well.

Can't log into the PSNetwork, Sony Support says open internet browser and clear cache/cookies. Worked for 5 minutes.

BD/DVD playback not working (I found a quick fix messing around; system settings>auto start>on). Even then there is still a delay before movie playback starts.

Guest onesh0t

hmm...i updated the instant it came out. I didnt even know it was coming out, i just turned on the power, tried to jump onto warhawk and it didn't let me. So i checked my wifi connection and it said it was good and for some reason i decided to check for new updates and to my surprise it was out. I checked on the PS forum to see and just a thread said "its out!!" so i downloaded the firmware, installed. I've yet to have any issues going online or so. Tough luck man~

or more like, lucky me.

Guest ryisakooguy

yeah everyone was getting the same psn network error. i kept getting it yesterday buh thats when i didnt upgrade the firmware.

each time i play warhawk i love it even more. i swear its one hell of a fun multiplayer game. i havent had this much fun ever since battlefield 2 on xbox. i think my best moment as of right now was stopping a car with a flag with a sniper rifle at long distance. btw, mines = :lol:

my cousin kept killing this one dood just with mines. his kill/death ratio was like 23/5 and i bet most of it came from that guy. we kept laughin everytime got blasted by a mine.

i only got to play warhawk last thursday. but since then i've been getting so many network errors. but for the few games i got to play it was fun. can't wait till they fix everything.

Guest ryisakooguy

^thats a good idea. i would not mind at all...lets show how we soompiers rock.

just gimme the mines, i place them in great places.

Guest TrainDriver

^hahahaha i remember playing socom 2 on ps2 and planting land mines everywhere, ppl hated it, but it took skill to plant them in places where ppl couldn't see. i'll get warhawk after exams.

Archived