Playstation 3

Guest TrainDriver

People's gonna be fighting over the PS3 on the 17th, aren't they?

I'll go get my PS2 then........

(i'm a girl gamer, Not really hard core gamer, but i need some gut

shooting games here and there..... KILLZONE ROCKS!!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Velocitii

^people are gonna go robbing people of their ps3's, dont ask me how i know, i just know, and yea they gonna be fighting also

wow im on this forum too much

i'm in sa, texas. not many people are camping...honestly a lot of people around my neighborhood don't have 600 to blow on a ps3.

YESS!

:)

you my friend, are lucky

My friend wants us to stay in line with him so he can buy more PS3's to resell on EBAY. He's gonna pay me like $200 so I think I'm going to do it even though the profit he's going to get is WAY more. We're going to go Thursday afternoon after class to a BestBuy near our college campus. Hopefully it won't be too crowded.

I was gonna wait for a ps3 but I passed and just went with a 360 bcuz of gears of war. Might I add that game is frikkin crazy. I know ps3 will be better in the long run, but for now, the graphics are pretty much about the same as 360's. I couldn't wait another year for ps3 games to be better.

Guest TrainDriver

i wouldn't mind a 360, just that i have no interest in any of the games released so far. gears of war looks just like popping up and down shooting. blue dragon looks nice though.

Guest buuberry

heh. yea how is the reviews for it like? i think with electronics its always gd to wait for the beta version to come out. usually the first few batches are the ones with the buggies. heh.

i saw it at my comic shop just the other day. and boy oh boy! it sooo pretty! makes my ps2 look like crap. =/

^

Thursday isn't early enough if you're from Burbank...

http://www.tgdaily.com/2006/11/10/ps3_bestbuy_burbank_line/

291959959_86cd283fd6.jpg

good luck guys and gals, some people are lining up 10 days before launch date lol....they must stink

The guy who postponed his engagement... loser

The guy who quit his job... bigger loser

The guy sitting on the chair in the best buy pic... would probably take it from the rear for a ps3 (10 days??? :wacko:)

The guy who postponed his engagement... loser

The guy who quit his job... bigger loser

The guy sitting on the chair in the best buy pic... would probably take it from the rear for a ps3 (10 days??? :wacko:)

i heard they kicked them out

they waited there for 4 days

lol

all for nothing

and for the guy who quit his job mostly likely a minimum paying job hahaha

Ummm the PS3 resells on ebay for anywhere between $1600 to $3000 USD.. so.. that's quite a profit.. I think like more than half of the first day sales will be to ebayers reselling. I really am not liking PS3.. it's just too expensive for what it is... Blu-Ray? Whatever.. Betamax.. MiniDisc.. both failed. The graphics aren't that impressive to me I saw a live one at a sony store and I was like.. eh.. it's good but nothing I'd worship.

Archived