October 10, 2012

Lee Jang-woo, Oh Yeon-seo on MBC
By Carla Sunwoo Korea JoongAng Daily

10201122.jpg

Lee Jang-woo and Oh Yeon-seo will play a married couple in the new MBC drama “Oh Ja-ryeong is Coming.”

Oh’s agency announced yesterday that Oh has been cast to play the lovable wife of Lee’s Oh Ja-ryeong character who saves his in-laws from his brother-in-law’s malicious plot. The daily program is set to air from November.

Lee shot to fame through dramas “I Do I Do” and “Smile Donghae” (2010).

Oh rose to prominence through the drama “My Husband Got a Family.”

Yesterday, Oh was one of the most-searched entertainers online when a picture of her posing at a cosmetic surgery clinic began circulating.

The image was presented to the public just a day after the actress appeared on the TV show “A Mighty Heart” on Tuesday and denied ever getting work done.

Oh told the audience that despite what people thought, she was “all natural.”

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest snowflakesj16

class="at_ttl ml10" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 10px; border: 0px none; outline: auto 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both; "Oh Yeon Seo Reveals Picture From Elementary Days… Mature-Looking Appearance

78swY.jpg

Actress Oh Yeon Seo revealed a picture from when she was in elementary school.

On the 13th, Oh Yeon Seo posted on her me2day account with a picture, "I randomly found this picture from when I was in elementary school. I look the same, right? The trend was to use webcams to take pictures in those days. Today's kids probably don't know what I'm talking about. Even when I was in elementary school, I looked mature."

In the picture, Oh Yeon Seo looked mature for her age even though she was only in elementary school. The picture is eye-catching because her looks haven't changed that much since then.

The netizens that saw the picture reacted, "She was pretty even when she was in elementary school" and "I would believe it if she said that those pictures were taken while she was in high school".

Oh Yeon Seo recently acted in KBS 2TV weekend drama 'Unexpected You' as the bratty sister-in-law, Mal Sook. Currently, she is appearing on MBC's 'We Got Married Season 4' with Mblaq's Lee Joon as a fake couple.

Source: kdramastars.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Oh Yeon Seo receives a lot of Peperos for Pepero Day

November 12, 2012 10:30 pm hannacha

2012111218193517461_1.jpg

Actress Oh Yeon Seo has posted some proofshots of Pepero presents she received from her fans.

On November 12, the star posted on her Me2day, “I’ve received your presents. They just got delivered today, and it makes me feel so happy. Thank you. I love you my fans. The press conference went great today, and I ask for your love and support for Oh Ja Ryong Is Coming which is to premiere on Monday next week!” and attached several pictures.

In the photos, Oh is making happy smile as she is holding various kinds of Pepero gifts she received from her fans. Among the big-sized gifts she received, her small face looks even smaller.

Netizens who saw the posting reacted: “I so envy her basketful Pepero presents.” “She’s getting prettier lately.” “Did you get some from your husband, Lee Joon?” “I’m so looking forward to your drama.”

In the MBC’s new drama series Oh Ja Ryong Is Coming which is to air starting on November 19, Oh is to play the character Na Gong Ju, the youngest, troublesome daughter of a wealthy family and as a partner of Lee Jang Woo’s character.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Oh Yeon Seo: “MBLAQ’s Lee Jun feels jealous of Lee Jang Woo”

November 12, 2012 5:30 pm dkrogers

20121112151127126.jpg

Actress Oh Yeon Seo recently said that her imaginary husband, MBLAQ’s Lee Jun, felt jealous.

On November 12, a press conference for MBC’s new daily series Oh Ja Ryong Is Coming was held at the Imperial Palace Hotel in Seoul.

Oh said, “Lee Jun felt jealous of Lee Jang Woo, asking me when am I going to kiss him.”

Lee Jang Woo made people laugh by saying, “I appeared on the show earlier than you. You should be careful because it is a reality program. After I left the show, no one is offering me parts to appear on commercials.”

Oh said, “Lee Jang Woo and I went to the same school and he was very famous as a handsome man.”

When she was asked to choose between Lee Jun and Lee Jang Woo, she replied using her real name and character name, “Haet Nim will like Lee Jun more and Gong Ju will like Lee Jang Woo more.”

The series is about the second son-in-law (played by Lee Jang Woo) saving his wife’s family from the first son-in-law (played by Jin Tae Hyun), who tries to steal money from them. Oh and Lee Jang Woo will perform as a comic married couple on the show, which will start airing on November 19 at 7:15 p.m.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived