Xiah Junsu And Jin Bora Together

haha. i still think Bora's appearance in Anyband was really...

unneeded? her parts were little and i guess any professional

pianist can play her parts. they prolly just want her o-o

that was sort of unnecessary...

i could say they could have gotten any other singer to replace boa or junsu or a rapper to replace tablo...

Bora played all the piano in all the anyband songs and she's known for ad-libbing and composing her own songs...

she might have composed the anyband songs as well. she also played the violin parts of the songs too i believe.

either way, she looks adorable with junsu.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest juicydarling

let's hope netziens don't attack her :ph34r:

i have a feeling bora is interested in junsu based on the way she looks at him and the way she asks him questions in interviews (i.e. "oppa would you save me too?") maybe i'm just over analyzing...nonetheless....i think they'd look pretty compatible (next to suyin of course...j/k)

I was thinking the same thing XD

Netizens have already attacked her probably.. Lol.. =( Poor girl. She looks so cute!

I was thinking the same thing XD

Netizens have already attacked her probably.. Lol.. =( Poor girl. She looks so cute!

Actually believe it or not you guys - I read many of the comments under their picture on Daum, and the fans are taking it really well. I only see good comments on Bora (how cute she is and such). I haven't seen a single negative comment so far.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest thesassygirl2

Nice. Bora looked like a giant next to BoA but to Junsu -__-"

haha. i still think Bora's appearance in Anyband was really...

unneeded? her parts were little and i guess any professional

pianist can play her parts. they prolly just want her o-o

wow you're kidding right? unneeded? they wouldn't HAVE a freakin' band without her. singing? anyone can SING. tablo and xiah aren't even playing the guitar/bass. bora is the only one actually playing an instrument, which you need for a BAND. jin bora is known as a genius jazz pianist. she quit school because all she could think about was music. she practices every day until her fingers BLEED. you can't just have any professional pianist to play the part. jazz piano requires natural talent for rhthym and style. they have to be able to play difficult beats and play impromptu. as far as i see it, she's the most talented in this group. don't make ignorant comments about someone whose talent most people can't even come close to.

and she looks like a giant because boa is a midget. bora is frequently asked to model because she was quite pretty in addition to having amazing piano skills. and so what if she gained a little weight? i'd rather see her like that than be anorexic like everyone else.

Guest smile-jw

wow you're kidding right? unneeded? they wouldn't HAVE a freakin' band without her. singing? anyone can SING. tablo and xiah aren't even playing the guitar/bass. bora is the only one actually playing an instrument, which you need for a BAND. jin bora is known as a genius jazz pianist. she quit school because all she could think about was music. she practices every day until her fingers BLEED. you can't just have any professional pianist to play the part. jazz piano requires natural talent for rhthym and style. they have to be able to play difficult beats and play impromptu. as far as i see it, she's the most talented in this group. don't make ignorant comments about someone whose talent most people can't even come close to.

and she looks like a giant because boa is a midget. bora is frequently asked to model because she was quite pretty in addition to having amazing piano skills. and so what if she gained a little weight? i'd rather see her like that than be anorexic like everyone else.

I agree with everything you said. :) <3

Anyway, Ahaha Bora is so cute XD HER SKIN IS SO PALE. D:

Junsu is just adorable like always~

Its a really good thing that netizens arent bashing her~ She just has a look..I mean seriously, who can dislike Bora? XD

Aw. that picture it cute ^^ Bora is so cute! Oh, yeah and Junsu looks okay. Lol, jokes. Junsu is adorable~! Love, love him <3

But I think they only look good together friend-wise. I'm still rooting for Suyin ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lil'Hazel

bora is such a talented pianisttt..

she's so gooddd..she mustve been learning to play piano ever since she was little huh?

and junsu..yea..we know junsu..hehehe

Archived