Andy Lee (Shinhwa) Official Thread

Guest loving_D

Guest eunicenyl

I've a query regardin Andy's repackaged album...

Does anybody know wat's included in it?

Is it similar 2 the previous one?

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aindy

Just saw Andy's part in 8:1 show in Ocean's Six and it was so sad when Andy said that he wants to make lots of money because both of his parents are sick and the medical bills are unbelieveably high....(mentioned that when he performs as Shinhwa, money is splitted 6 ways when he performing as solo, money comes to him.)

really?!? that's sad... :(

thanks for the info, Mommie alice.. i was streaming it this morning..

and Solbi was also there..

correct me if im wrong:

it's so funny when Andy was about to tell about Lee Jin during their Banjun days but before that he glanced at Solbi

and it was like, 'is it ok if i continue?' something like that??

hope this one would have subs..

he's talking so much in here..

Fancam:

ANDY singing 'LOVE OF MY LIFE'

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/9ngaXlpO5AY/

:wub:

[08.04.22] [News] Andy's 1st solo concert in China supported by 5,000 fans

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

2008042211293911301jd3lo2.jpg

Shinhwa's Andy has successfully concluded his first solo concert in China. During his 2-day concert on 19/20 April in Shanghai, more than 5,000 fans turned up and many fans were moved to tears during the concert.

At his first solo concert in China since his debut, Andy specially sang Ahn Jae Wook's 'Friend', to the thunderous applause of the fans. When Andy performed 'I Love You', the fans couldn't stop shouting 'Andy saranghaeyo'. He also sang along to 'A New Dream', a song that the Chinese fans wrote as a gift for him.

Prior to the concert, besides the Chinese media, journalists from Hong Kong and other countries also attended the press conference, a sure sign of his popularity.

A member of the crew commented, "The fans were still cheering at the end of the concert, so Andy actually returned to the stage for three encore segments. The atmosphere was explosive."

Andy said, "I was overwhelmed by the great response as I didn't expect it at all, I'm really grateful to everyone. In future I'll be back in China for more performances."

Andy will be releasing the repackaged edition of his first solo album, and will continue with his follow-up track, 'Propose', early next month.

Source: my daily & ocean's six

Chi trans: 狐狸家的art @ shinhwazzang.com

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

[08.04.22] [Diary] Andy - Thank You~~~

1208836354shanghaifm5nu5.jpg

My first solo concert in China has ended, I'm back!!

To everyone who went to the concert...

Your love and passion, has made it possible for me to enjoy this performance thoroughly.

Thank you thank you...

Thank you for your love ~~~

I'm back in Korea now, and I'm on my way to a programme recording~~ I'll meet you all again through the TV programmes^^

Source: ND Entertainment

Chi trans: pax_lee@ANDY The World

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

I had to quickly watch 8:1 on-line at work so I couldn't pay 100% attention to it (and at home it hasn't downloaded yet so I'll watch it again after it's done at home) but I think the topic was something like what's 10 things you would change on Andy? or something like that..being 1 is weak and it gets stronger as the number gets higher and Andy could stop any time if he doesn't want to hear it.

The part you are talking about was something about kissing scenes when he is in drama...something about he needs to prove himself that he can be "strong" kisser. He had one kissing scene with Lee Jin and he said that kissing scene had NG and when he saw the clip afterwards, he said Lee Jin had "sour" face or something like that.

No. 10 was about money which I explained.

really?!? that's sad... :(

thanks for the info, Mommie alice.. i was streaming it this morning..

and Solbi was also there..

correct me if im wrong:

it's so funny when Andy was about to tell about Lee Jin during their Banjun days but before that he glanced at Solbi

and it was like, 'is it ok if i continue?' something like that??

hope this one would have subs..

he's talking so much in here..

Guest aindy

I had to quickly watch 8:1 on-line at work so I couldn't pay 100% attention to it (and at home it hasn't downloaded yet so I'll watch it again after it's done at home) but I think the topic was something like what's 10 things you would change on Andy? or something like that..being 1 is weak and it gets stronger as the number gets higher and Andy could stop any time if he doesn't want to hear it.

The part you are talking about was something about kissing scenes when he is in drama...something about he needs to prove himself that he can be "strong" kisser. He had one kissing scene with Lee Jin and he said that kissing scene had NG and when he saw the clip afterwards, he said Lee Jin had "sour" face or something like that.

No. 10 was about money which I explained.

thanks mommie alice..

was that the part when he was about to cry??

hope this would be subbed..

we can know more about him here.. and the members are being mentioned too.

i was laughing hard when even his Kiwi CF was shown.. LOL

Guest V.I.P = ME

wow~~ thanks a lot for sharing news and files

hehe i wish i could be there (that concert) in shanghai

i really wanna see him in real person!!

hope someday i could be in his concert! ^^;

I don't know if he was about to cry but captions was saying "his face is changing" on certain numbers...they were trying to make it sound like he was upset but I don't think he was because 10 listed was not really mean or anything.

One part was about "get muscle" and host/hostess felt his muscle and said he has "muscles"! And he told funny story about when they filmed MV for 3rd jib where eveyone had their tops off? Forgot what song that was but he said everyone would secretly work out so that they look good but would not admit to each other that they worked out secretly

As fo kiwi commercial, Andy said one thing he and Eric regret is Andy doing kiwi commercial and Eric doing the boiler commercial. Comedian hostess was making fun of Eric because she said she always had image of Eric being "tough" but everything crumbled when she saw the boiler commercial.

thanks mommie alice..

was that the part when he was about to cry??

hope this would be subbed..

we can know more about him here.. and the members are being mentioned too.

i was laughing hard when even his Kiwi CF was shown.. LOL

Guest kassuma
Guest aindy

I don't know if he was about to cry but captions was saying "his face is changing" on certain numbers...they were trying to make it sound like he was upset but I don't think he was because 10 listed was not really mean or anything.

One part was about "get muscle" and host/hostess felt his muscle and said he has "muscles"! And he told funny story about when they filmed MV for 3rd jib where everyone had their tops off? Forgot what song that was but he said everyone would secretly work out so that they look good but would not admit to each other that they worked out secretly

As fo kiwi commercial, Andy said one thing he and Eric regret is Andy doing kiwi commercial and Eric doing the boiler commercial. Comedian hostess was making fun of Eric because she said she always had image of Eric being "tough" but everything crumbled when she saw the boiler commercial.

ahhh.. puhahaha!!

i was kinda taken aback too when i first saw Eric's commercial..

a tough Eric.. hehehe..

yeah.. the hostess was touching Andy's muscle arm..

that song from the 3rd jib was Only One, Mommie..

and that intense eye stare thing, i was laughing so hard when he collapsed on the floor laughing..

awww.. cute Andy..

Guest kriza_09

One part was about "get muscle" and host/hostess felt his muscle and said he has "muscles"! And he told funny story about when they filmed MV for 3rd jib where eveyone had their tops off? Forgot what song that was but he said everyone would secretly work out so that they look good but would not admit to each other that they worked out secretly

i just watched the show... andy said once when the members were drinking together, one member went to the restroom and someone recorded him taking a pee(????) then andy got mad and threw that person's cellphone, gave him money for the cellphone, said sorry, and then left... that, i have to say, is really cool of him.... ^^ but actually, all 6 shinhwa members are really manly... it's just some members don't act manly all the time.. *coughericcough*

and the one with all members working out secretly!!!! i thought only dongwan did that... but they all worked out behind other members' backs!! lol...

and about the kiwi CF.. i know that one would not make him feel bad at all!!! he sure got a lot of that already from the members... remember the phone call with hyesung during battle shinhwa? lol.. KIWWIIIIII!!!!

i think the strongest one would be 'stop doing heart dance and acting cute'.. well, people would think andy is just cute but weak by outside appearance, but they don't know he's the one who can lift kang ho dong...

oh when he was asked which one makes him feel bad the most... i wasn't expecting that answer... i wonder how long his mom has been sick.. and it seems really serious since he's been talking about that for quite a few times (and he's not the type who would talk about his personal problem so openly like that) it really struck me when he said 'the hospital fee is beyond imagination'.. it seems he's having financial difficulty.. :tears:

btw, i just noticed 1 thing... this show is on SBS... so it means andy is just banned from performing on inkigayo but he can still go on their tv shows????? but if that's the case, then what's the point behind this stupid banning thing??

edit: andy's performance of 'First Love' and 'I Love You' surprised me... of course it's not as good as hyesung, but for someone who's only a rapper of a boyband, that is amazing!!! they always amaze me with their improvements, really.. they seem to be capable of anything if they want to allocate time and effort for it..

edit: listened to his perf of 'Love of My Life' as well.. all i can say is....WOWWW!!!!!!! though i said he wasn't as good as hyesung, but now i think hyesung should start getting worried about his position as shinhwa lead vocal.. especially since andy's english is much better!!! i love it!!! i hope there's a clearer version of it.. ^^ i feel really proud... i bet mommy bird does too.. his 2nd baby just held a concert on his own... ^^

Guest aindy

[08.04.23] [info] Andy 1st Repackage Album

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

lp1010881564qr8.jpg

Andy 1st album - Andy The First Propose [Repackage Album]

Release Date: 2008/4/29

Pricing : 11,900won

Andy will be releasing his repackaged album.

In his first solo album, he debuted with the his hit track 'Love Song' and now he is back onto his solo promo with a repackaged album.

Andy on April 19, 20th hold 2-day concert in China for the first time and he will be releasing a brand new mix of Medium Tempo in new song 'Propose' which will be included in the repackage album. On May he will be official promoting the album.

In the Repackaged album recorded with a new song 'Propose' is written by the same composer & lyrics writer who had written 'Love Song' together, and now this new song is a fresh Medium Tempo genre. Additional there will be 100page of pictorial booklet where he will reveal pictures being shot during his 1st album activities and musical diary during "Music In My Heart" period. To the fans it's a very collectible item. In his new song 'Propose', is a love propose song content, with an easy tempo and rhythm. This will become the new season's lovers hot track.

At the current, Andy who had gain popularity through MBC 'Lets get married', will be back to his solo activities on May with his new hit track 'Propose'. After China, he will be holding his solo concert in Japan and too running an active schedule in overseas.

Album Content

01 ) Propose

02 ) Love Song

03 ) Timing (Feat. Chae yeon)

04 ) U Turn (Feat. ROCK)

05 ) Hope after hope

06 ) Shall we fall in love (Feat. Byul)

07 ) 얼굴 빨개졌다네 Glowing Face

08 ) Thinking of you (Feat. Eric, Amin.J)

09 ) Never Give Up (Feat. Eric, Dongwan, Minwoo)

10 ) Extraordinary Imagination (Feat. Wondergirls Yubin)

11 ) Lie

12 ) Music In My Heart (Duet with AnYuJin)

Source:oimusic

Cn Trans:打糕@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

==================================================

Yesasia

Andy Repackaged album US$13.99 *click*

kriza!

thanks for translating..

i just knew it when he became serious he is talking about his mom..

so sad..

he's been working so hard nonstop because of it..

i salute you Andy..

making me love and love and love and love and love you over and over..

Hi kirza,

I'm little lost here as to where you heard him sing songs you mentioned. Are you talking about his concert? He hasn't performed those songs on TV yet has he? I haven't had chance to listen/see the above fancam to his concert. Is this where you are talking about?

edit: andy's performance of 'First Love' and 'I Love You' surprised me... of course it's not as good as hyesung, but for someone who's only a rapper of a boyband, that is amazing!!! they always amaze me with their improvements, really.. they seem to be capable of anything if they want to allocate time and effort for it..

edit: listened to his perf of 'Love of My Life' as well.. all i can say is....WOWWW!!!!!!! though i said he wasn't as good as hyesung, but now i think hyesung should start getting worried about his position as shinhwa lead vocal.. especially since andy's english is much better!!! i love it!!! i hope there's a clearer version of it.. ^^ i feel really proud... i bet mommy bird does too.. his 2nd baby just held a concert on his own... ^^

Guest aindy

yes! mommie alice!

there are fancams of his perf in Shanghai..

these are the YT links..

it's not yet complete..

but here's a tudou link of those songs we've mentioned:

Love of My Life (by Jim Brickman)

this one is a long clip

the song is around the last part..

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/9ngaXlpO5AY/

I Love You

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Zt4SChaO3oc/

First Love

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/8y7IgyAAb6g/

love of my life is playing nonstop at my player since yesterday..

i was soooooooo inspired while @ work..

:wub:

[08.04.24][info] Andy's solo concert in Japan

Hi everybody

Andy first concert in China was successfully ended, and now

On June 14th in Japan Tokyo Shinagawa Prince Hotel Stella Hall

will hold Andy first solo concert in Japan "Andy the first PROPOSE in Tokyo 2008".

Hope all the fans pays a little concernation towards Andy's first solo concert in Japan.

<Concert information>

Title: Andy the first PROPOSE in Tokyo 2008

Date: 14th June, 2008 (Saturday) 3pm & 7pm

Venue: Japan Tokyo Shinagawa Prince Hotel Stella Hall

For more inquiries: Jacques Cooperation 03-5474-9999 (10:00am-19:00pm)

CJ Media Japan (Promotion group KimHyangSun) 03-3519-4551 (www.mnetjapan..com)

Source: NDenter

Cn Trans: jojoyu@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

[08.04.25][News] Andy got pranked in program "Change" 20080425153301460e7_153515_0.jpg

In "Change" 1st episode was invited, and now Andy experience Change once more.

On coming 27th SBS "Good Sunday - Change" show, Mc mong will be turning into a hairy uncle, prank andy. Mc mong & Change team will be set up andy in the show telling him that Hyori is doing a new yoga show on tv and is inviting him to be the special guest.

Mc mong will appeard in the prank as an animal yoga instructor, a hidden camera recording up the whole scene of andy prank. LeeHyoRi & Mc Mong was teaching Andy the yoga moves, and request him to do some weird grasshopper pose & barks like a dog, frog & crow's sound, Andy fulfilled all the pose request by them and even made all the sounds.

Mc mong's Change & hidden camera, andy's prank on yoga session will be broadcast on 27th evening 5:30pm through "Sunday-Change".

Source:newsen&oceans

Cn Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: aman86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz__________________

Archived