Guest loving_D

Guest V A L XD

[08.04.01] [News] Choi Hong Man: "I ran away when I had to drink with Andy."

LOL I knew Andy loved to drink but not that much! Hahaha

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest love!melody

LOL i never knew that choi hong man and andy and junjin were close friends LMAO i would have never really imagined that hehe ^^ anyways, wow! though i knew junjin could drink alot, i never knew andy could consume alot as well and "Andy and Junjin's hobby is to drink" ><;; well i just hope it isn't a hobby and that they don't drink that often. it is relly bad for their health ><;; once in a while is good but not too much. hehehe, i learned something new today :) LMAO thanks

Guest aindy

[News] 080401 Andy at the preview screening of Definitely Maybe

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

On the last day of March, a long queue formed outside the CGV cinema in Apgujung. The crowd queued since morning for a glimpse of Shinhwa member Andy at the preview screening for "Definitely, Maybe". Together with the many fans who travelled from all over Asia who didn't have access to the event, the hall of the cinema was simply congested with throngs of people.

andy200804011321591ic0cm9.jpg

After watching the MV which is a montage of scenes from the movie set to Andy's Love Song, Andy took the stage and the audience cheered so loudly that the roof almost felt like it was going to fall. There were many Andy banners held up by the audience members, and for a moment, it looked more like a concert than a screening.

Andy's voice was a little hoarse, due to the 10th anniversary concert the day before, but he didn't forget to promote the movie, "The movie is really cute, and it suits my song a lot. It feels very good and meaningful to be this close to the audience too."

andy200804011322311qu7vs8.jpg

Andy also prepared 3 different proposals for lucky members of the audience. Taking a leaf from the movie plot, he gave roses and beautiful jewelery to the first audience member, and went down on one knee. She happily accepted, and laughed as it was a real proposal.

andy200804011323141al1ga9.jpg

For the second audience member, Andy gave her a hug and did his trademark heart dance for her, making the fans green with envy. The last lucky viewer was selected from a pre-event draw, and after Andy picked out the lucky draw slip, he called her number directly. When she stood up, the rest of the fans all sighed with envy. After singing Love Song to her over the phone, he invited her on stage to take a picture together.

Source: www.maxmovie.com

Chi trans: pax_lee@ANDY The World

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest V A L XD

omo..I'm green with envy too! T_T

Can't wait till I can move to Korean for school! I'll be on ANDY STALKER status 24/7 :P lol

Lucky girls!

Guest aindy

080403 Andy as Ambassador for Nivea [News + Pics]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[Notice] 080403 Andy Solo concert 2008

PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

Hi everyone,

Andy's Solo concert in Shanghai "Andy the first PROPOSE in Shanghai 2008 (Love.Friend.Fate), will falls on April 19th & 20th in Shanghai Art Theatre, there will be a total of 3 concert performance.

This is Andy's first solo concert in China, he will bring lots of surprise to everybody and hope that everybody will show their love, care and passion to him.

Andy's Shanghai solo concert tickets pre-order had started, if there are fans in Korea who wants to purchase the ticket, please write an email to (webmaster@itopgroup.com) with the title <앤디 중국 콘서트 티켓 구매> or 《Andy中国演唱会门票购买》 and tell us your quantity, which date of the concert you wants to go, all by before April 7th 2008.

Concert Info:

Concert Title:Andy the first PROPOSE in Shanghai 2008 (Love.Friend.Fate)

Date:2008 April 19th (Saturday) afternoon [title: LOVE]

2008 April 19th (Saturday) night [title: Friend]

2008 April 20th (Sunday) night [title: Fate]

*The exact concert time will be announce after April 14th.

Venue: Shanghai Art Theatre

Address: Shanghai JingAn JiangNing road 446)/(上海市静安区江宁路466号)

Organizer: Shanghai International Arts & Culture communication company1

Management: Shanghai YaYin Arts & Culture company Korean department, Shanghai Cultural Communications company

For more inquiry (Fax) :+86-021-65601435

(e-mail) ticket_starrising@hotmail.com

Site: www.star-rising.com

Source:ND enter.

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

Did you guys watch Music Core today?

Solbi came out and did the song together with Andy.

They really make cute couple! I really enjoyed watching "We got married". I hope they continue as couple even though there was rumor Andy will quit the show because of 9th jib activies. But so far since there hasn't been any 9th jib activities, I hope he continues.

Guest loving_D

it's funny how before "we got married" they hadn't even really talked to each other before, and now they're doing all kinds of things together. cute. :lol:

Guest eunicenyl

I dunno whether u guys have seen tis news...

Basically i tink it's very ridiculous :fury:

[News] 080407 Singers become victims, of MBC-SBS entertainment battle

MBC and SBS sparked off a controversy when they recently announced that singers who appear on other stations' Sunday variety programs will not be allowed to appear on their station's music programs. The management of the singers have been notified of the new rule, which has been implemented with immediate effect, starting with the programs in early April.

Thus this means that singers who appear on MBC's Sunday Sunday Night and SBS' Good Sunday will not be able to appear on SBS' Inkigayo and MBC's Show! Music Core. With the new restriction, the real victims are not only the singers, but the audience as well.

A spokesperson from one management company said, "Although singers appear on variety shows in the hope of getting a spot on the music programs, even this will be difficult now. Singers, being at the losing end of the bargain, can't do much but do the bidding of the stations. The fans are likely to form organized protests against this, and singers themselves are also nervous about this situation."

Singers' appearances on music programs are often a result of their appearances on the stations' variety shows, and it has always been the norm. These appearances also give them a chance to air their MV clips after popular programs.

However, the two stations' move of banning singers comes across as somewhat impulsive and extreme. It's clear that the rivalry between both stations have reached a boiling point.

An industry insider said, "Both stations have been at odds since the end of last year, when MBC refused to allow singers from their artiste management company appear on Exploration of the Human Body on SBS' Good Sunday. The response to We're Married on MBC's Sunday Sunday Night has also been very good. Doesn't this move seem like a reactive measure then?"

Affected artistes

Jewelry, Clazziquai, Crown J, Typhoon, Andy - banned from SBS Inkigayo

Super Junior, Lee Hyori, Han Young - banned from MBC Show! Music Core

Lee Seung Gi - no comeback stages on both MBC and SBS

Source: Hankook Ilbo

Chi trans:韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

yes, I read it this morning. They are really getting stupid. Just like mnet cheating Minwoo out of award last year.

EDIT: Just wanted to comment, if you haven't had chance to watch "We Got Married", you guys should all watch it. Solbi-Andy couple is just too cute to miss. I have always liked Solbi (with her outspokeness) and now I like her more! LOL!

I dunno whether u guys have seen tis news...

Basically i tink it's very ridiculous :fury:

Affected artistes

Jewelry, Clazziquai, Crown J, Typhoon, Andy - banned from SBS Inkigayo

Super Junior, Lee Hyori, Han Young - banned from MBC Show! Music Core

Lee Seung Gi - no comeback stages on both MBC and SBS

Source: Hankook Ilbo

Chi trans:韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

im so sorry for suddenly to interrupt into this thread..all this rivalry thing is totally ridiculous and childish..

how could both of MBC and SBS to act in such a stupid way..they make it hard for the artist who appear or become a permanent guest in one of the tv show..they should stop this..please compete in a respected way..not something like this..

anyway..WE GOT MARRIED totally a must watch program..currently in love with this show :D

Guest eunicenyl

EDIT: Just wanted to comment, if you haven't had chance to watch "We Got Married", you guys should all watch it. Solbi-Andy couple is just too cute to miss. I have always liked Solbi (with her outspokeness) and now I like her more! LOL!

I'm crazy abt "We Got Married" too :w00t:

I love watchin Andy on tat show...he's jz so sweet!!

It jz makes me wonder if dere r really ppl lyk Andy in tis world...haha

Guest V A L XD

OMG MBC and SBS really need to grow up. I think SBS betrayed Andy the most because he did work for them for a year and a half hosting Inkigayo. Is it like a perament banned or temp? If that means Andy is ban from SBS, Shinhwa won't perform on Inkigayo, 'cause they won't perform without all the members.

I guess it's not a big deal if it is a solo artist, but it is a REALLY big deal when you ban one person out of a group.

We just Married was so cute this week! I hate how Andy kept cutting the noodle short..I thought for sure he really was going to kiss this time! WAH I have a feeling that Solbi does have a little crush for him, but I'm not feeling any lover vide from Andy =[

Guest picklypickly

It really is so ridiculous. What's ironic is I was watching SBS's Change. And they show the reaction of various celebs to Hyori's and Kangin's transformation and the two stars they focused on was Andy and Alex (and cut short the other 4 celebs they surprised). And now the both of them are banned? Ridiculous. As a side note, Andy's laugh was really cute in the clip. Here it is for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. He comes in at about 3:12.

He's soo adorable in We Just Got Married. I'm not the jealous type at all, but even I was :blink: when Solbi sat in his lap and they got all close to each other. haha, i really hope he doesn't leave the show. i feel like he's kinda coming outta his shell what with the being all cocky about his pool playing skills and that dorky little victory dance he did. haha. i wanna see mooore.

Guest aindy

[08.04.08] [News] Andy to hold his 1st solo concert in China

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

200804080001200tq2pz6.jpg

Shinhwa's Andy, who released his first solo album in early January and held his own solo concert, will be holding his first solo concert in Shanghai on 19/20 April. Til now he has had several concerts in China as part of Shinhwa, but it's his first as a solo artiste this time.

Andy said, "Because it's my first solo concert overseas, so I'm really looking forward to it. I'll prepare hard so that I can present special songs and performances on stage."

Chinese fans have also got together to write the song "New Dream" as a gift to Andy, and Andy is expected to perform it together with the fans at the concert, further fueling the fans' anticipation. On top of that, Chinese fans from China, Taiwan and Hong Kong, together with fans from Korea, Japan and other Asian countries have also been enquiring about the concert.

Andy plans to hold a solo concert in Japan after the China concert, in at the same time with his solo album activities and his variety show appearances.

Source: segye

Chi trans: 打糕@shinhwachina

Guest adikkeluangman

Shinhwa's Andy to Hold 1st Solo Concert in China

2008-04-10

080410_ent_2.jpg

Shinhwa member Andy (Lee Sun-ho, 27) will be holding his first solo concert in China.

Last month, Shinhwa wrapped up their ten-year anniversary tour but Andy will continue as a solo act with a performance in Shanghai on the 18th and 19th of this month. The concert is entitled "Andy the 1st Proposal in Shanghai."

Andy's management agency, TOP Media, explained that the sponsors in China saw Andy's promotion for his solo debut album at a small theater and they were "very excited to have Andy as the first member of Shinhwa to hold a solo concert."

Andy was also very excited at the thought and announced, "I hope audiences there will join me in singing 'New Dream,' a song which Chinese fans composed and wrote."

After the concert in China, Andy will also be performing solo in Japan.

c: KBS Global

Guest ultranguik

hi everyone, i just became a fan of mr sweet dork here, lol

i love the song timing w/ chae yeon, then try listening to his whole album,

dang, its really great. esp on the duet w/ byul,

i wish i could see the reality show,

but im satisfied by just reading your comments,

looks like fun and cute :)

Hi,

Welcome to Andy's thread and being new fan of Andy.

If you didn't have chance to watch it yet, I highly recommend watching "We Got Married" variety show. He is partnered with Solbi and they are pretending they are married. It is really cute show.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=203309

If you search the above thread, you'll find non-cb links where you can see Andy/Solbi.

hi everyone, i just became a fan of mr sweet dork here, lol

i love the song timing w/ chae yeon, then try listening to his whole album,

dang, its really great. esp on the duet w/ byul,

i wish i could see the reality show,

but im satisfied by just reading your comments,

looks like fun and cute :)

Archived