Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spuddevaughn

Again, I agree with you juhee, Kristen did look fierce but I think she could have done better and worn something that's cool looking but also stylish. Wow, Rob was wearing Marc Jacobs.....Rob is looking hot there...and the way he was looking at the camera...smoldering. He totally looks like Edward in that photo. Is it me or does he look like he has fangs.....LOL!!!!

Guest jessyjess

I think Kris is wearing the same shoes she did for the MTV Movie awards! Not that is a bad thing or anything because those shoes are HOT.

0022.jpg

And 2 more pictures of Rob and Kris together.

vpress_(2).jpgvpress.jpg

Guest spuddevaughn

I just watched the YT video....I'm getting more worked up now....Rob was about to speak for crying out loud and that Russel guy had to open his dirty mouth...WTF!!!!

Some people over at TM are starting a bounty for Russel Brand's head...for those who have money to contribute you should probably check that forum out....LOL.

They are right...Russel Brand...BEWARE!! Hell hath no fury like the Twilight Community scorned!!! You don't cut off Rob like that and not expect a backlash especially from a community as big as Twilight. Whoever has a link to a site to make sure that MTV is made aware of our outrage...please post it here because if I do find it I sure as h@ll will post it here.

Again, I just have to say....Rob looks so fine in those pics....He's so tall too....God, I love him!!!

Guest leek_riceball

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!

CAM WAS THERE???

I WOULD HAVE WATCHED LIVE IF I KNEW CAM WAS THEREEEEEEEE

I KNEW THAT KRISTEN/ROB/TAYLOR WOULD PRESENT..BUT CAMMMMM?!

i feel lost and confused.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he is so HOTTTTTTT

hah nevermind!! yesssss it hasn't aired for california yet...still the preshow!

^ YAY!!!

thanks jess!!

omg the three guys look SUPER YUMMY!!!

^I have to agree with you on that one! They all looked really hot! =)

I really like that pic of Rob and Kristen too.

but UGH!!! I was so mad that Russel dude cut him off! I was like WTH? He was just about to speak!

-nie

Guest CONSTANCE

WTFFFFFFFF! I ONLY WATCHED THE VMAS TO SEE ROB SPEAK! THAT FREAKING B@ST@RD CUT HIM OFF! HE DIDNT EVEN LET HIM SPEAK! UGHHHH :( IM SO MAD!!! ROB <3

SO MANY FANS ARE GONNA BE PISSED .. #%&#$^@#$ !! I KNOW I AM -_________-

Russel was so rude! Rob was just about to announce the group and as if he doesnt have enough to say as the host of the vma's already he has to take away rob's spotlight!! i thought that a lot of what Russell said brought up a lot of unease within the audience. starting with the whole support Obama and other inappropriate for the time subjects.

Guest sweet_hunny

Kristen looks great but she's not the type that likes dressing up a lot so her in a dress is pretty much as common because she's not a girlie girl, she's more laid back and chill. I got to agree that for her petite frame (although she's 5'6"), she's got great looking legs plus they are the same Gucci shoes :lol:.

Robert, Cam and Taylor are so gorgeous! I was soooooo peeved at Russell Brand (whoever he is) for cutting Robert off. You do NOT cut off Edward, ever -_-!

Guest spuddevaughn

They look so cute together...it's just too bad they are just friends. I heard that her boyfriend was there with her...they have a picture of him over at edwardandbella.net. I guess I'll get over my disappointment that Rob and Kristen are just friends...but I guess we will never know what the future holds...I think a lot of girls prefer the situation like that because they want Rob for themselves..LOL..I can't say that I blame them....he is so good looking, sweet and very sarcastic....He is just wickedly wonderful. LOL!

Guest CONSTANCE
found a pic of Rob in the back lot of MTV studios

im guessing this is after the show???

anyone else think that he looks a bit ticked off???

he does huh? hmm, I WONDER WHY! freaking russell brand -_-;

Archived