Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest spuddevaughn

The guys are looking pretty hot...as ever. Taylor looks so young. Kellan looks both sexy and funny...a total goofball. Rob...ahem.....HOT as ever. :lol:

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jae!fany

Omg, Robert is looking incredibly hot. T_____T

LOL Taylor! He's cute with short hair, but I'm not really digging that long hair. O_O

+ Jasper, he looks awesome as well. I love his long hair in the movie. :D

(Must go and buy Cosmogirl now. :X)

Guest spuddevaughn

I was able to watch Entertainment Tonight last night and they had a feature on Twilight along with True Blood. I don't know if that's the latest ET feature on Twilight that everyone in the other forums had been talking about yesterday. I was so excited for my sister to see Edward because I've been trying to convert her to Twilight and so far all she knows about it is that I've been reading the books over and over again. LOL.

I love Rob with his hair messy like that. Guys with great hair are always sexy...for me at least.

Guest sweet_hunny

Dang! Spunk Ransom looks HAWT! Thanks for posting that and they're gonna be featured on ET again? Sweet!

EDIT: An unauthorized biography :huh: whoa! It's probably gonna be a bit salacious.

Guest jessyjess

Dang! Spunk Ransom looks HAWT! Thanks for posting that and they're gonna be featured on ET again? Sweet!

It was the link I posted on the prev page about the ET segment on the movie and True Blood. That segment aired last night.

And new picture of Edward.

2nw3ajr.jpg

^ take me out to the ball gameeeeeeeeee

LOL the unauthorized biography book reminds me of Leo days - everybody wanted to make money off Leo. it's Rob's turn :sweatingbullets:

Guest crosshealchild

^ hahahahahaha....take me out to the balllllll game!!! hahhahahah....i'm sure all of us would love our own rob. haha

Nov. 21 seeeem soooooo long.....i feel like its going to be like 5 years before i get to see the movie.

Guest jae!fany

HAHA "Take me out to the ballgame" is right! :X He can take me out to a ballgame anyday. T___T

A biography, already? LOL That's kind of early! And, those Cosmogirl scans are evil. :X I went to the market today and they called out to me so I bought a copy of Cosmogirl, LOL.

Ahhh, the movie still seems so far away!

You guys the Twilight Soundtrack is available to Pre-Order on Amazon...

Click Here for Amazon

Track Listings

1. Why Does It Always Rain On Me?(Travis)

2. I'm Not Okay(I Promise)-video edit(My Chemical Romance)

3. Creep-radio edit (Radiohead)

4. In My Place (Coldplay)

5. By Myself (Linkin Park)

6. Dreaming (OMD)

7. Please Forgive Me (David Gray)

8. Here With Me (Dido)

9. With You-Reanimation remix (Linkin Park)

10. Time Is Running Out (Muse)

11. Dreams (The Cranberries)

12. Tremble For My Beloved (Collective Soul)

13. Lullaby(Goodnight, My Angel)(Billy Joel)

Archived