Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spuddevaughn

hey where did it say that he wasn't composing bella's lullaby? I was on MTV and almost everything I found said that he had two songs in the movie and also Bella's Lullaby to top it off.

I read it in Twilightmoms.com and also Twilight anonymous that they got a well-known movie composer to actually do Bella's lullaby but they will still be using some of Rob's songs as insert in the film...I guess they didn't want to take chances with the lullaby since a lot of fans are really looking forward to it. I just hope they show Rob actually playing the piano because he really has such beautiful hands...I think even Catherine mentioned that Rob has "beautiful, long vampire hands."

Look at that hair!!!! It should be a crime to look so sexy and delicious!!!!

Rob-1.jpg

^ LOLOLOL That's true.

But for the movie, he's really clean shaven. That makes him look a lot younger, IMO. But he's hot either ways. T____T

I thought Rob had a gf? (Not Kristen) Mmmm, I guess I remembered wrong.

As far as I've read..I can't say I know for sure...but they say that he is currently single...and that's a good thing...He will be the more attractive to a lot of girls.

Guest whf_violet

^ LOLOLOL That's true.

But for the movie, he's really clean shaven. That makes him look a lot younger, IMO. But he's hot either ways. T____T

I thought Rob had a gf? (Not Kristen) Mmmm, I guess I remembered wrong.

I think during HP days he dated Katie Leung, I dont know if they're still dating now.... :unsure:

Guest jessyjess

does anyone remember what scene was shot at Multnomah Falls? i think i remember reading that it was supposed to be where they eat dinner at Port Angeles cuz i never imagined that restaurant as something with a waterfall view

from what I can remember, they were on a field trip?

TWILIGHT TUESDAY.

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/15...902/story.jhtml and

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1593891&vid=271209 for the video

sweet hunny! i like your new avatar (sorry, i just noticed it)

and that picture of "rosalie" sure makes her look prettier~

happy twilight tuesday!

Guest ygchixzta1177

I remember when i first saw Rob's pic to be casted as Edward, i was like Ehh...really? But then as i finished the series i pictured him while reading as Edward and he totally fit. Kristen as Bella too. And I actually like Rob's messy hair..i think it looks sexyyyyy ahahah.

Guest sweet_hunny

sweet hunny! i like your new avatar (sorry, i just noticed it)

and that picture of "rosalie" sure makes her look prettier~

happy twilight tuesday!

The person in the avatar is Mathias Lauridsen, a male model (my first Jasper). My signature is actually just Katherine Heigl not Rosalie :lol:.

Thanks for the updates again guys!

Guest spuddevaughn

Wow! Catherine is such a cool lady and she sure knows how to make the Twilight fans salivate with all the juicy information we have been getting from her. Tongue action?!! Made me laugh and remember what Rob said about putting a little bit of tongue during kissing scenes. Rob and Catherine seem to be getting really well. :blush:

Another heavenly pic of Rob....he is such a hottie and definitely the perfect Edward.

Edward_smile.jpg

(credit to sage of Twilightmoms.com)

Guest spuddevaughn

Here is the link about the news of the movie's soundtrack. Yes, Rob won't be composing Bella's lullaby but he will perform it in the movie...which is a good thing, at least. They will also include two of Rob's songs as insert so that would be quite interesting. Rob has such a wonderful voice and he is a talented musician...even Catherine said so.

News Regarding Twilight Soundtrack and Bella's Lullaby

Guest lovejyk

Here is the link about the news of the movie's soundtrack. Yes, Rob won't be composing Bella's lullaby but he will perform it in the movie...which is a good thing, at least. They will also include two of Rob's songs as insert so that would be quite interesting. Rob has such a wonderful voice and he is a talented musician...even Catherine said so.

News Regarding Twilight Soundtrack and Bella's Lullaby

Yeah, I heard a bit of his music (stuff that he had composed waaaaaayyy before Twilight). He does have a good voice and I like the style of his music. It's pretty unique.

Guest sujungx3

So after i found out the cast... i had to read the books over again.... i think i read it over like 3 times? but the more i read, i can actually see the casts as the characters....

going to love this movie!

Guest leek_riceball

Yeah, I heard a bit of his music (stuff that he had composed waaaaaayyy before Twilight). He does have a good voice and I like the style of his music. It's pretty unique.

whaaaaaaaaa

where did you hear his music? ..i wonder how his voice is :D

Guest ethopia

stephenie meyer was featured in last weeks people magazine... and they are calling her the new JK Rowling...

is it true that they moved the movie play date to november??...

never mind i found the link... so it will be showing on 11.21.08.. why did they moved it to an earlier date?

i wonder??... OMG!! that's a month from now!.. i must read the book.. what do u think avid readers of

twilight.. should i read the book before i see the movie or vice versa?

Archived