Korean Restaraunts

Maybelline Li

Guest rycekrispies1212

I'm pretty sure that EVERY Korean restaurant serves kimchi as a side dish, and if you go to any restaurant that serves Korean BBQ, they should have bulgogi.

If you want it packaged so you can eat it at home, every Korean market sells kimchi and uncooked bulgogi.

Restaurants that sell it?? Just go to the Korean Market in Tustin, or go down Garden Grove BLVD in GG and you have the Hanam and Arirang Markets there. Otherwise just order it at a restaurant...are you trying to write Dukkbogi or Bulgogi? Either way if you haven't had any of these than you're missing out!

Try Garden Grove. They have a lot of Korean restaurants. :)

Oh, and I think you should post this in the soompi network section?

i wasnt sure lol, so i was just assuming if i posted in the wrong section mods will move it.

thanks everyone, i didn't want to walk into a restaraunt and find out they don't sell these =_=;.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tirahbunny

there are tons in Garden Grove, but a place that I think is really good is called Hodori and it's in LA. People usually come there after they go clubbing because it's open late too!

Archived