[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's ruki from gazette right...

shou is looking better and better...he actually looks like a boy in fools mate dec 05..everyone looks good in that shoot...

I can understand why J-xyz shipping is high tho it's from China so.. that's probably why. It's overseas.

Btw is "Kaso Yume Zoshi" Alice Nine's new mini album? I can't read kanji so it's hard for me x_x; I'm planning to preorder so it'll really help =3

^

thanks <3 I preordered x3

im not really sure if this was shared or not o_o;;

aliceninedecshoxx15vh.jpg

here's my alice nine stuff xD; i feel like a loser for having so little..

p10005966ru.jpg

Guest _snowbunniee

friggin dang it T_T Shou is definitely pretty especially his eyes O_O he has pretty eye lashes too HAHAAHAHA i was watching Expect Rush clip and yesh i noticed that xD!! i bet many clueless men are secretly attracted to Shou xD.

more goodies from Hev'n

e901f9d81hd.th.jpg

3dae77752kb.th.jpg

NOTE : look at Shou's oh-so-gorgeous pose xDDD but its soo smexy hahaha wheeeeee

Guest shocking88

here's my alice nine stuff xD; i feel like a loser for having so little..

We all have to start from somewhere. ^_^

Somewhere earlier in the thread, I think already posted a picture of my copy of gion shousha no kane ga naru. Heres the 3 singles and..ALICE IN WONDEЯLAND. I'm missing namae wa madanahi. ^^; (Sorry for all the other stuff there. @_@)

CIMG0704edit.jpgCIMG0702edit.jpg

Guest _snowbunniee

^ show off ! *runs off and cries like a baby*

man -__- my CD collection is poo compared to you T_T

but recently i preordered some CDs *excited* cost lots of my dough

hahahah but worth it O_O;;

Guest alicechan

erm.... i do not believe this was posted =)

Hev'n magazine, right after this shoot Tora's hair color changed xD dang it why wouldn't he have stayed longer as a blonde hahaha

http://img373.imageshack.us/my.php?image=d45945e64qr.jpg

Tora hair colored change..? aww but i like to the blonde x] teehee. ooo they look REAL HAWT in there =] and oh! shocking88 and miss joongie *-* NICE STUFF!! <33 and i like those scans of Alive Nine @__@ THANKS FOR SHARING <33 *saves* 8D

Guest shocking88

^ show off ! *runs off and cries like a baby*

man -__- my CD collection is poo compared to you T_T

but recently i preordered some CDs *excited* cost lots of my dough

hahahah but worth it O_O;;

Izam has more Alice Nine cds then I do though! :ph34r:

*runs away* >.>

My CD collection is still like poo too. :x Someone on Batsu had a list of 400 cds! @_@

I don't buy my stuff from the internet xD; I get it from anime cons. Jpophouse buys all the alice nine official stuff^^ well mainly the digiphotos.. I was gonna get all the sets but I didnt have enough money x_x I will next time though~

So I suggest if you can't buy stuff online just attend cons. If you don't want to pay full price cuz you're not gonna stay for the whole thing just buy a ticket to the dealers room. Head on down to the Jpophouse booth bunch of Jrock stuff there, you might be lucky to buy all the Alice Nine stuff xD

edit--

Have you guys heard thier new song today? : x

TT___TT I'm so in love with it *O* They played the full thing on Gazette's Kai no Premium Radio ^^

We all have to start from somewhere. ^_^

Somewhere earlier in the thread, I think already posted a picture of my copy of gion shousha no kane ga naru. Heres the 3 singles and..ALICE IN WONDEЯLAND. I'm missing namae wa madanahi. ^^; (Sorry for all the other stuff there. @_@)

You have 2 bis. Do you like the songs on there? I'm curious. =)

Guest xxingy_XP

omfg. at least you guys have at least something! i can't even find their stuff around me T_T

yeah. XP

the closest store in my area is erm.. 45 minutes away in San Francisco Japan town. But I never have time to go.. and my parents don't like me buying stuff off the internet. TT_TT And the last time I went to that store, I didn't really find jrock stuff. it was mostly jpop. wah.

Guest shocking88

You have 2 bis. Do you like the songs on there? I'm curious. =)

I liked them...I think they improved alot. ^^;;

I'm missing the newest mini-album though. (But I will buy it with my next order. ^O^)

yeah. XP

the closest store in my area is erm.. 45 minutes away in San Francisco Japan town. But I never have time to go.. and my parents don't like me buying stuff off the internet. TT_TT And the last time I went to that store, I didn't really find jrock stuff. it was mostly jpop. wah.

You can order from online but send payment with a money order. That way, your not using a credit card. xD (It's why I order more often than I should.)

Archived