[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _snowbunniee

@WingL - LOL! xD it's "winter" ._. is it though? i thought it's still fall. oh nevermind.. i just checked the chinese calendar and it says 立冬 xD so yep.

really? i dont wear shades because i have eye glasses already = =;

3ZBAcl08_hinapon.jpg xD

EDDDIIIIITTT

O_O thats so cute and pretty xD

I love Tora and all, but I've never really found him all that good looking...don't throw rocks at me Tora fans, lmao!

But he does look pretty damn hot in that pic. Lol

<3

*throws rocks at jenny*

*stops because she admit that hes hot*

MUXU~> Please read forum rules. Avatar and signature files cannot be more than 40kb(40960 bytes).

my sig is not over 40kb

and the avi i uploaded to my online picture album..i didnt uploaded straight to soompi from my computer

fm1205miyavixrukixshou00060di.jpg

OHH BEBEEEE

i think that is one hot picturee

everytime i get a new mag with alice9 or any rockers in there i tell/ask my mom 'they're hot right?' and shes like 'sure whatever you like christine' but when she mad at me or something she will start rashing on me about how i like gay guys or whats will all these girly men on your walls

NoOOoOOoOo

Guest shocking88

^ Yea, no one shares it.

I shouldn't have pre-ordered my singles with a bunch of other stuff. Then I could've sent in the slips for the PV. >_<

Since this is the Alice Nine thread, I thought out of the all the pictures in the Ruki/Miyavi/Shou photoshoot, Shou looked the best in this one.

fm1205miyavixrukixshou00060di.jpg

I have no idea why...

wow..hot pic..really..

long time no come in here...o_o

i love that other pic u posted before too...

Archived