[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

Guest fallen-anjoOL

Yeah, there was Eraser performance on NHK. When I watched it (someone recorded it with a camera xD), the audience didn't seem to be enjoying it. o.O They were just standing there. :mellow: <- They looked like that. xD But some people seemed to like it~

wow they were on NHK? i wish i had the channel T__T i wanna hear them speak Engrish haha xD

haha YES it's so hot when Hiroto winks, i like it xD haha.

lol it seems like alot of people were first attracted to Shou (obviously) i was as well T__T and then Hiroto took my heart away haha.

^ Their engrish pwns! >DDD Ahahs, Nao & Saga are cute. xD

Nao: YEAH! -puts a finger to his lips (because girls were screaming. D:)- Oooh... do you love ME? -fangirls scream YES!- THANK YOU!

Saga: Hey... don't you love me?

:lol:

Oh, I'm still a Shou fangirl. :wub:

He seems to have gotten chubbier. ^_^ Or is it just me? o.O

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest superfreakk

^ XDD the only problem because was Saga and someone..because i was like who?? ahhaha but i was always able to spot out hiroto because he's so short HAHahah

lol, me too! Like, for some reason I tend to mix Shou and Hiroto up when they're at a distance (because no, I can't keep track of their hairstyles) but then I just look for the shortest guy there and it's like, "Ah, there he is! Hiroto...*___*" I like Shou too though. He is really pretty and hey, he's the vocalist right? I usually fall for singers, but...ehh. For some reason I liked Hiroto first.

Oh yeah, and I found some translations of their diary entries and I first fell in love with him when he was advertising their merchandise in his entry, haha. I was like, "WTF...???OMG I LOVE HIM, WHO IS THIS?" He was so exclamation-point-happy.

I wanna see them speak engrish. I really really want to... :tears:

Guest miranduh

Oh yeah, and I found some translations of their diary entries and I first fell in love with him when he was advertising their merchandise in his entry, haha. I was like, "WTF...???OMG I LOVE HIM, WHO IS THIS?" He was so exclamation-point-happy.

HAHHA EXCATLY.. hiroto is an awesome merchant boy.

i bet before he was in music he was selling fruit in the market XDD

OHH delish watermelon here!!! very yummy for a hot japan day!!

Guest Hιtσмι

accidentally stummbled into this thread O__O!

love alicenine my fav. is TORA!!!!

Hiroto is so cute and high i remember reading one interview

he kept talking about spiderman O__O?????

I was actually a Saga fan at first but well after watching some of their Pv's I then started liking Shou. I am actually more into the vocalist but yeah I liked the bassist first this time. (Saga's the bassist right?)

Oh by the way just wanna ask does PS company or the recording company who's handling Alice Nine. allow fans to give gifts to Alice Nine. or are they only allowing letters?

Guest syunikiss

^ your best shot is to go to a live and try and give them a present then

that or you could try your luck with sending your gift to PS Company HQ.

LOL and miranda, i think hiro's past jobs were in factories

and if anyone else is curious (this is what they said in an arena37c interview):

shou: waiter, salesman

tora: show store, KFC (i personally can`t stand KFC but i would TOTALLY eat it just to see him working xD)

saga: convenient store, wendy`s

nao: tutor

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL SORRY BUT I JUST HAD TO TRANSLATE THIS FROM NAO`S BLOG!!

2008-01-05 23:32:57

First Sheet

naodiary24ib8.th.jpg

Although it's only one sheet, i chose my personal present for the christmas live!!

Do you understand?

This is Nao, from the former visual-kei band i formed!!

(`┏ε┓´)

My upper arm ...

a good feeling ♪

o(´┏o┓`)♪

hahahahahahahahahahha xD i think i prefer his shorter hair

actually i really LOVED his DEVIL hair

haha i remember at first i could not tell Tora and Saga apart like seriously o_O LOL until like a few weeks later. and then i realised Tora always had black hair (most of the time) xD haha

^wow seriously?? i learnt something today haha

OMG i LOVE KFC haha xD it's my favourite fast food restaurant lol. Saga worked at Wendy's? is that the icecream store? haha. hehe wow Nao was a tutor?? omg he would make the cutest tutor! haha

haha i remember at first i could not tell Tora and Saga apart like seriously o_O LOL until like a few weeks later. and then i realised Tora always had black hair (most of the time) xD haha

^wow seriously?? i learnt something today haha

OMG i LOVE KFC haha xD it's my favourite fast food restaurant lol. Saga worked at Wendy's? is that the icecream store? haha. hehe wow Nao was a tutor?? omg he would make the cutest tutor! haha

Hehe LOL I also suffered the same dilemma. I always confuse myself on who is Tora and who is Saga. Haha. . . I can distinguish them now but I still get confused at certain times hehe :P

Wendy's is that the fast food chain with the burgers??? LOL I agree Nao would really make the cutest tutor. Most likely if he'd be the tutor then I'd always ask for help haha.

By the way syunikiss thanks for the advice. Hehe I hope I'd be able to give them a gift if ever I can go to one of their live performances this year. Hehe. . . Is that Nao in the pic? WOW he has such a long hair. But I kinda like him with shorter hair though ^^

Guest miranduh

LOL and miranda, i think hiro's past jobs were in factories

and if anyone else is curious (this is what they said in an arena37c interview):

tora: show store, KFC (i personally can`t stand KFC but i would TOTALLY eat it just to see him working xD)

This is Nao, from the former visual-kei band i formed!!

HAHA oh :unsure: but i bet his dream job was that hahah XD

XD shou would totally be a sexy waiter..

i swear i would get so fat trying to chase Tora, Saga and Shou around and their restaurants haha XD

anyway Nao woah..

Guest 三日のモリっ&#

i want nao's personal present T_T haha he look so different !!

but just a little bit intimidating x) i think the current nao is cuter, and huggable hahahaa.

if alice nine worked in a restaurant, i'd probably go harass them everyday HAHAHA. ....................................jk?

Wendy's is that the fast food chain with the burgers??? LOL I agree Nao would really make the cutest tutor. Most likely if he'd be the tutor then I'd always ask for help haha.

:blink: Wendy's is an ice-cream store...I can't imagine Saga working there :lol:

Imagine them working now at those places~The business would be booming haha

:blink: Wendy's is an ice-cream store...I can't imagine Saga working there :lol:

Imagine them working now at those places~The business would be booming haha

LOL I thought it was the fast food chain cause we have one here named wendys too. Hehe. . . .

Guest syunikiss

ahhh ... sweet_cherry is from australia ... over here wendy's is a hot-dog place

but in Japan it's a hamburger place

2008-01-06 23:56:06

The Second Piece

naodiary25hr2.th.jpg

Another piece of my personal present

Feathers are springing up~

(´┏_┓`*)

This two-piece set was the present~☆

Please ~ ?

(´ー`)

Guest superfreakk

Ahaha, Wendy's is a fast food joint in Canada. So weird how it's different things wherever you go.

Dude, I love his diary entries. The little (´┏_┓`*)s are so cute. :3

*squishes him*

That picture of Nao with long hair...I can't really recognize him, hehe.

Guest fallen-anjoOL

Oooh, didn't Hiroto give away his Yami ni Chiru Sakura guitar as his personal present? D:

:lol:

Guest syunikiss

OMG DID HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OH MAN NO WAY I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YAMI NI CHIRU SAKURA >0<

Fool's Mate Feb '08 scans (courtesy of strawberry vox) remember that blog image of shou standing by the trees ? this is it !

shou139kx0.th.jpg shou140cl6.th.jpg shou141mq8.th.jpg shou142np0.th.jpg

no nipples this time D:

Guest miranduh

GUITAR? OMGOMOGMG T__T </3

and what was Nao's old band name again? Fatima right?? or am i going crazy? i think of Old Nao Band and the first name that comes to my mind is "Fatima" XD

Archived