[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

Guest strawberrylove

LJ is very hard to use T___T"

OR maybe he confused member as LJ account member? not the actual thingo member? ..

---

ROOOFL;

there many more filter words to be learnt. me and my friend were trying to find it all

so heres our list:

sh_t - mini cooper

b_tch - pinkberry

d_ck - richard

p_ssy - lion king

c_nt - rainbow

f_ck - john tesh

(mann i hope i dont get a warning for this -_- LOOL )

ok all those words are kinda irrelevent to this thread. :sweatingbullets:

back to topic. i listen to the whole atmosphere. quite good.

although im addicted to cross game~!

now to find electric eden TT" anyone?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest successnerd

ahahaha my internal clock decides to wake me up so i'm here again... *checks oricon* CROSS GAME debuts at #7~

and still no electric eden XD

Only #7? T___T"

I was reading Batsu and someone speculated that one of the songs was previously named "Gospel"

Which we can now all assume (if true) is now named Mugen-electric eden-

^^"

I love Gospel LOL

edit:

actually I think atmosphere sounds similar to it as well T__T"

now I dunnoe what to assume LOL

Guest ztech24

Look what I just read:

"...a survey of popular Japanese names for 2008. The top 5 names for boys are, 'Hiroto,' 'Ren,' and occupying third, fourth and fifth spot (each version spelt with a different combination of kanji characters), 'Yuuto'. The top 5 names for girls are, 'Aoi,' 'Yui,' 'Hina,' 'Rin' and 'Yua'."

ROTFLMAO!! Hiroto!!!!

Original Article: http://japanese.about.com/b/2008/12/10/pop...es-for-2008.htm

XD

-----

ELECTRIC EDEN :: AVAILABLE!!

Someone's finally uploaded it!

>> http://community.livejournal.com/alice_nine/1147494.html

Post is f-locked, join the comm for access.

----

This song made me cry!! It's so beautiful you guys, I don't even have the right words for it!

I was on the verge of sobbing, seriously... (T__T)

It sounds A LOT different from ANYTHING they have done so far, I don't care what anyone else saying.

This song is definitely their best, hands down. Well, in my opinion.

I think there's an erhu in there, too. I had to look it up YouTube and see what one sounded like.

Someone said it's a violin, but I don't think so. Hehe~

This song is so... I'm at a loss for words

You know; it's ELECTRIC EDEN, ok. That's what it is, it's an ELECTRIC EDEN for your ears.

PWNS everything they've ever done, IMO. 20 millions times better than CROSS GAME or RAINBOWS or ERASER. Even MIRROR BALL!

It kinda reminds me of SUGIZO, too. It has a similar style to it...

Now I want to read some lyrics. This song makes me think of some terrible event that's happened or a great loss...

~ZB24~

Guest successnerd

bahhh thank you so much for sharing! i've been so anxious at school cuz i can't even access soompi or LJ from there.

edit: oh my granola bars, this song is stunningly beautiful! and yeah, it's definitely an erhu and definitely not a violin since i play one myself XD

ztech24: zomg...thanks for finding out what that instrument was

It just fitted so perfectly with the song~! I've been trying to figure out what it was lol

When I first heard the previews for atmosphere & Electric eden, I thought it was terrible but after listening to the WHOLE song I've completely changed my mind. Electric Eden is the BEST EVERR!

yeah the song is really beautiful..

):

(: alice nine. are pwnage LOL

---

the intro of the song reminds me of the intro to souen -Na mo naki Kimi e- in one of their lives (alice in wonderfilm I think, but I really want it if anyone has it T__T")

and also parts of the song remind me of PLANETARIUM - Ai Otsuka

but I really love the part from 2:02 - 2:46

Look what I just read:

This song made me cry!! It's so beautiful you guys, I don't even have the right words for it!

I was on the verge of sobbing, seriously... (T__T)

It sounds A LOT different from ANYTHING they have done so far, I don't care what anyone else saying.

This song is definitely their best, hands down. Well, in my opinion.

This song is so... I'm at a loss for words

You know; it's ELECTRIC EDEN, ok. That's what it is, it's an ELECTRIC EDEN for your ears.

PWNS everything they've ever done, IMO. 20 millions times better than CROSS GAME or RAINBOWS or ERASER. Even MIRROR BALL!

It kinda reminds me of SUGIZO, too. It has a similar style to it...

Now I want to read some lyrics. This song makes me think of some terrible event that's happened or a great loss...

~ZB24~

I totally agree with you about this one when I listened to this earlier since I finally received my copy of the cd lols haha, I really cried T__T. . .This song officially is one of my most favorite Alice Nine. songs ever. It just toppled over my intense love for World End Anthology. . .

Alice Nine. definitely nailed this one just like how my friend would like to put it. . .

Guest successnerd

yay the single went up to #3 today~

the sales are still in a huge gap from #2's though... about 11k? :wacko:

(bah sorry for my useless posts)

OMFG im in love with EVERY song in their new single! FHAOG*A OMFG ELECTRIC EDEN SERIOUSLY IS BEAUTIFUL! definitely the best song so far i think!! it's on repeat atm! oh yeh apparently the er hu is called Koto in Japanese? or the Japanese one is called Koto xD

Ahhh!!! OMG!!! I'm close to hyperventilating right now. . . currently watching Alice Nine's guesting in Music Japan on tv right now!!! I can't do anything else but scream wahhh!!!!

EDIT____

OMG!!! It's finished already darn what a rip off they should've played the whole song lol I waited for a week. . . well anyway they were soo darn good the performance was kick richard simmons lol . . . I was so hyped up by their performance that I kept screaming till naitomea's performance XD

Guest strawberrylove

^ you can watch music japan on tv D;

never heard of music japan --' so i tried googling it... but yeh..

theres alot of music in japan >__>" LOOL.

AND I STILL HAVNT GOT MY HANDS ON ELECTRiC EDEN =_________="

had problems with my net. so i could only basic web browse.

and i was just staring at teh electic eden link T__T" GAHH~

i jus felt like strangling my computer :fury:

EDIT: finally downloaded it~ (net fixed-ish)

just listened to electric eden ;D

AND ITSS GOOD~ and got better towards the middle i reckon.

BUT for me, cross game is still better eheh :}

Guest successnerd

i know this is of only trivial importance, but here's a history on cross game's oricon rank for the first week: 7→3→5→8→18→17→15=8

edit: weekly rank updated! #8 isn't too bad... :wub:

Guest ztech24

There's a few new updates from the LJ comms.

Scans of the CROSS GAME booklet and an HQ 320kbps rip of ELECTRIC EDEN: http://community.livejournal.com/alice_nine/1150659.html

&

"Pondori-san no Pon Pon Jump Game". Details about what this is can be found in the comments, although it's all a little vague.

I've downloaded it and you can play it using Internet Explorer.

Download links from different sites (SendSpace and Megaupload) can also be found in the comments.

>> http://community.livejournal.com/alice_nine/1155907.html

If the pages don't open for you, log into Live Journal and join the community on this page.

There's also some new blog translations up, if you haven't checked in a while: http://community.livejournal.com/alice9_diaries/

~ZB24~

PS> Hi to all the new people in the thread. (^__^)

Guest strawberrylove

^ YAYY~~ thankyou.

i downloaded teh game. its hard ;;____;;

but so cute :P

and jus went through the alice nine dairies~~

as always, Nao entries involve food @___@" LOOL

and he likes claymore ^^' me too~~

Archived