Hairstyle Thread (for Gals)

Guest ikrnxinhyungi

-_______________________-

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!?!!

IT'S LIKE RIGHT THERE!!

BLEH. my hair is almost like mika's mullet but not that much layered.

umm.. we can see ur hair sort of but not ur face. its kinda hard to tell what would suit u since we cant even see ur face. cos not all hairstyles would suit everyones face even if its a really nice hairstyle

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The before picture, I already posted,, this is the result of my haircut. ^^;

http://fs1.cyworld.com.cn/data3/2006/02/10...341544_file.jpg

The one I usually go to is absent from work that day so I tried a new stylist. The outcome is somewhat nice, thought I rather have my old stylist (I'm a bit loyal to her > _<).

my bangs are no longer long therefore the curl tutorial of the bangs will have to be halt. The overall curl style, I can still make a tutorial. The process will be a bit late because I'm not much feel until maybe the following week. very sorry!

The curl photo before, it is with a curling iron, not a perm. The perm, I believe is very different from the use of the curling iron. The look of the perm is by the roller that you place on your hair (unless you are doing a different type of perm,, if you have thin, layer hair, try ribbon perm. I think that looks very cute for that type of hair!)

If you live in Atlanta, I can teach you to curl your hair for you. haha, for a meeting. I can do it about anywhere,, in public restroom if there is a plug. ^^

You're really cute. Ah, I think I understand how to curl the bangs and I love your new and old hairstyle. Very nice. My hair is as thin as yours. Maybe I should follow after your hairstyles :w00t:. I don't know what kind if hairstyle should I get because I'm always afraid it'll make my hair seem thinner <_<. Any sugguestions?

Guest bitememonster

haivee ..... ._. so, I have to take a full face pic huh? Well, I'll try tomorrow. I don't know, I'm not good with full face pics.

Tofude XD I LVOE MY GLASSES!! I was thinking of contacts but ... those pictures in the optemetrics scared the living shi.t out of me.

oh yea, aren't you not supposed to quote images but link them in the quote? They always remind people in the avatar&baner request thread.

i was thinking of this hair style..

jewelry-summer04-01.jpg

At one point my hair was like that. I think it'll make you look much older and it requires a lot of styling. I can't really see you with it.

Guest Jasmine<3

UNNI!!! * cherryfilter* i think u COULD pull it off =) look different, but hottt!! haha

go for anything.. i don't think it could possibly make u look " BAD " just Different.

Guest cherryfilter

'Izam.' - i understand waht you're saying. i did have short hair but not in that style.

and when i did have short hair many thought i did look older. but i want a change

lol. and i dont' even know if short hair will suit my face structure.

thanks for the advice. but can yout ell me if it will fit my face structure?

'Jasmine<3' - hazha thanks sweeite. hehe i kinda wanted to get winona ryders

hair style from 'girl interrupted' but then i was like nahh.... its wAY TOOO SHORT lol.

'MzBeciko' - yes yes i must agree it is.

Guest o_selina_o

duude!

u got really nice hair!!!

T.T i want your hair....

i really like your bangs^^

loool hehe thnx ^^ i like ma hair too =) yeaa u shud get ma hair toooo woooo twins =)

Guest my_love_shy

dong_won your so cute in your picture! i don't know how you looked before, but you look nice like that.

c iZzLe gO zZz your hair is really cute also, why do you want it to be cut? it looks really nice already. do you want any short cuts for your hair? i think that you would look really cute with short hair! since you already have mika's mullet look maybe you can have her short look also. but of course it's only an idea. so take it or not, it's up to you

mikanakashima135gt.jpg

Guest finding forever

hc8yd.png

Does anyone know the name of these clips from hair salons?

If they even have a name for it -.-

yeah i've been looking for those also..

maybe u could go to the salon and ask them?

anyone know where u can get those?

um..i was wondering if anyone has any suggestions about how to style shortish hair?

cause i got my haircut recently n..IT WAS A HORROR :( !! my hairdresser chopped my long hair off!!T.T""""""

so now im stuck with it....

Pix would be nice^^

Thankyou.. :D

Guest bitememonster

c iZzLe gO zZz your hair is really cute also, why do you want it to be cut? it looks really nice already. do you want any short cuts for your hair? i think that you would look really cute with short hair! since you already have mika's mullet look maybe you can have her short look also. but of course it's only an idea. so take it or not, it's up to you

Pic

Thank you for suggesting a hairstyle for me! ^o^ Hmm. Well, I was really going to go for Mika's mullet look. Like, layer mines more. Like this Thinner? Hmm....But I'm not looking for short hairstyles. I want to keep my hair the same length or maybe when I let it grow for another 2 months? Just not above shoulders.

<3

Guest ygchixzta1177

Hey guys, i've been having the same hairstyle for quite a bit now.. hehe soo any suggestions? Im to scared to go too short.. so ehh hehe.. here some of my pics that show my hair.. lol

srunched

lanks.jpg

Um.. idk kinda like a front view

Picture003.jpg

curled

imta-light.jpg

.. so any suggestions?

-thanks =)

yeah i've been looking for those also..

maybe u could go to the salon and ask them?

anyone know where u can get those?

Lol I don't know the exact name for those, but I call them Gina hair clips...They should sell them at any beauty supply stores...and they should cost around 50 cent CAD =D

Guest c a t h e r s

Hey guys, i've been having the same hairstyle for quite a bit now.. hehe soo any suggestions? Im to scared to go too short.. so ehh hehe.. here some of my pics that show my hair.. lol

srunched

lanks.jpg

Um.. idk kinda like a front view

Picture003.jpg

curled

imta-light.jpg

&& just straight, hehe dont mind the pose/face. me n my frend were just being dorks =P

nye21.jpg

.. so any suggestions?

-thanks =)

well i dont have any suggestions cuz im not good like that lol but i looooooooove the curls >_< :w00t:

Archived