• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Apparently their email auditions don't even work anymore...I just recently emailed them my app and audition demo and it got returned after an 1 hour later saying "unknown domain".

Guest NaNeunRandy

Apparently their email auditions don't even work anymore...I just recently emailed them my app and audition demo and it got returned after an 1 hour later saying "unknown domain".

Thats because J.Tune Entertainment is not accepting Trainees right now because Rain (or Bi) will soon go to his military services in Korea. Also they will not make anymore artists until Rain come back to J.Tune Entertainment

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

^ No wayyy!!why????????lol well anyways can any1 translate this..(im trying to post the picture but i cnt so ill just give the link)  

http://www.jtune.co...._audition2.html

and btw @ angelbaby did u email it to audition@jtunecamp.co.kr

^ yes I did...Their's only one email address for J.Tune Entertainment lol

@NanNuenRandy: Thank you for the update...I didn't know that Rain was going to the army soon.

Guest happipanda-unie

^ oh..but i saw  at the beginning of this thread there hav been like 2 e-mails...lol

@nannuenrandy thanks for the update too....