Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

Found this article about his love life ... ha ha ..

Who is Joo Sang-wook’s girlfriend? Lovelife about Joo Sang-wook

Updated: 2016-04-18

Joo Sang-wook is a South Korean actor that has acted in many famous and well know dramas. Born on July 18, 1978, in Seoul, he had a passion for arts and studied at Namseoul University before beginning his acting career. However, that took a turn when he became interested in pursuing and acting career.

Joo Sang-Wook first made his debut in acting in the show Tommorrow in the year 1998. He then moved on and acted in a variety of other shows and movies. To be precise, he acted in the film Arang in the year 2006. This brought attention and recognition to his acting career.

Cha Ye Ryun

Joon Sang-Wook is a man with many admirable visual qualities and features. Only someone who has recognized him and he admires, gets to be an integral part of his life.

Joon Sang Wook’s current girlfriend is Cha Ye Ryun, a fellow aspiring and admirable actress also working in South Korea. Although these the actor and the actress have seven year difference, sparks seemed to fly when they’re together.

Joo Sang Wook’s company, Madin Entertainment, released a statement on March 28, 2016 that Cha Ye Ryun and Joon Sang Wook are officially in a relationship. The had gotten close to each other when acting for the drama “Glamourous Temptations”.

After completing the drama the two reportedly had gotten very close and developed feelings for each other.

Ex-girlfriend

In 2011, Joon Sang Wook has been reported to have broken up with his girlfriend while shooting the drama Giant in the month of November. He broke up with his girlfriend because he wanted to focus on the task at hand, acting for a while.

He had also said that he wasn’t interested in a relationship and had no plans for marriage, at that time.

Joon Sang Wook’s previous girlfriend is not mentioned anywhere. There were many rumours about him being gay and as soon as the rumours dispersed, he had mentioned that he was freed from such allegations.

His Ideal type of woman

Joon Sang Wook is a man with specific types of characteristics and qualities that he finds interesting in a woman. In a interview, the actor mentioned that he liked and deeply admired women who are showy and glamorous.

Listing many different qualities he likes in a person, Joon Sang Wook went on by saying that he prefers a woman who is a bit different from him. He also went on and continued to say in a jokingly manner that if a woman finds herself glamorous, she should contact him.

How his fan think about his lover

Fans of Joon Sang Wook had flocked to many sites, blogs and even resorted to calling the entertainment companies in order to express their love and joy for the new couple.

Fans have posted warm hearted and joyful comments about the actor and the actress who seemed to be shining bright like diamonds.

For instance on Koreaboo and Allkpop, fans had responded by complimenting Cha Ye Ryun´s beauty and her bubbly personality, making her seem to the fans, that she is the perfect fit for the actor.

However when it came to complimenting Jang Sang Wook, fans had expressed many different opinions, with most of them being positive and relieving.

List of Love story Dramas/Movies He Appered On

– Glamorous Temptation (20150
– Birth of a Beauty (2014)
– Cunnig Single Lady (2014)
– I need Romance 3 (2014)
– Expect to date (2013)
– Youŕe Here, Youŕe Here, Youŕe really here (2011)
– My Princess (2011)
– Queen Seon Deok (2009)
– That Fool (2009)
– On Mom and Three Dads (2008)
– The perfect Couple (2007)
– My Wife got Married (2008)

List of Love Songs He Sings

– Sang a little part of the song¨ Kiss Me¨, in the drama Birth of A Beauty

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, cathlin said:

New photo uploaded just now at Wechat !! So tempting , georgeous photo!!! :wub:

Check it guys !! My heart is so fluttering right now haha :blush:

Ikr!!!! OmG!!! He looks good :D 

I'm sooo happy right now!!! 

Btw he got the same cap as CYR the only different is the color... :lol:

3 hours ago, MissA said:

Is this him? His recent pic? at someone's wedding.... 

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, the photo was from yesterday 4-30-2016, He was the host of this couple's wedding

l5cxTu.jpg

b5yu46.jpg

rose_ssun

Hi Chingus, Voting for this poll for the month of May starts today, JSW is not in the Top 100 yet, so you can't find him in the link I provided last time. Please use this link instead and click the image where there is a heart.  See images below.  Thank you!

https://www.sogou.com/web?query=朱相昱&_asf=www.sogou.com&_ast=&w=01019900&p=40040100&ie=utf8&sut=1531&sst0=1458552665004&lkt=0%2C0%2C0

sAnQDt.jpg

jyzojD.jpg

1 hour ago, kbleon said:

Hi Chingus, Just want to share the gifts I won from Joo Sang Wook's we chat account, I finally received them today.

Reveal hidden contents

jsLhM4.jpg
ZjSkiC.jpg
gXNhsP.jpg

Feel happy for you, congrats @kbleon ,you got so many ^_^.  Envy you haha.. Hope the new bidding starts soon :P

Archived