Tutorial: How To Achieve The Ulzzang Look~

Guest lala1111430262341

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest moonyah

wow. it's hard to believe because her eyebrows are different, gues she did them too but her chin is pointier for some reason !! and her nose doesn't eem that big dang XD

Guest crystallizedtear

actually the ulzzang look here freaks me out. way too alienish .. and WOAH look at the difference circle lenses make O_____O

><??? I mean... I have no comment???

Is that actually the same person??

Oh well.. I will tell my cousin.. don't trust how the girl look with make up....

i wonder how the other net idols looked like before all this stuff

... I'm wondering also ^^

I believe that most of them are pretty in person...

Guest Babysoul

She looks like a completely different person..

I think the lighting affects the pictures too, seeing as her mustache suddenly disappeared =X

Guest trishaa01

lol, it's not even the same person! or just MAD photoshopping.

am i the only one who thinks she looks really scary in the after pics??

Guest lala1111430262341

wow if i was her i wouldnt even post my old pics ... isnt that blowing your cover away ?

i wonder how the other net idols looked like before all this stuff

ya..it is the same person..before she posted her pix..she especially emphasized that she's doing dis for the benefit of others..so she asked ppl not to bash/make jokes about her look...she's quite brave i think~ maybe she's not as popular as the other net idols~

I posted some pix of some ulzzangs w/o make up..i think it was Naomi, i don't remember her name...you can check it out at the ●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣 香港 ◎● thread on post #8172

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&start=8160

so much to look pretty...i think the before pics is like bad cuz it's frontal shots and she looks mad...then the after pics..all that make up and bigger eyes and better angle....and lighting >:o

Archived