Tutorial: How To Achieve The Ulzzang Look~

Guest lala1111430262341

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY you people are freakin exaggerating way too much so judgemental. First off she doesn't even look ugly, ugly would be like if some parts of your face was asymmetrical or uneven. I know some of these girls on this forum look like her. She looks regular in her before pictures and at the end I think she looks attractive? Isn't half the ulljjangs eyes like that anyway so what are you people complaining about? I don't see how she looks scary and shes not even straining her eyes if you people haven't noticed she used "EYELID GLUE" which obviously holds up her eyelids that wide and big. duh? :rolleyes: And thats not even a lot of makeup btw, don't half you girls use the same amount of cosmetics anyway?

I give props to her for showing her before and after pictures. I bet half of you people wouldn't even show your before pictures, and circle lens do not count as in "all natural" :rolleyes:

Guest lovejyk

I didn't believe it when I saw the before pictures but DANG.

But what I don't understand is... why would you want to look completely different than how you normally look in your pictures?

Eeeh.

I didn't believe it when I saw the before pictures but DANG.

But what I don't understand is... why would you want to look completely different than how you normally look in your pictures?

Eeeh.

Because thats what the perception of beauty is these days for some asians.

Guest Carmen.

Holy mini cooper !

That is some crazy change.

THE BEFORE AND AFTER LOOK TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

Man, I think I'm gonna have to shut my computer off, call it a day, and go think about life.

Guest cathyy_

that shiiiiiit is wack ! omgosh it's unbelievable what make up can really do to people ><"

some people think it's a trend...this ulzzang (doll-ish) look started @ japan. (what do u call those girls again w/ really tanned skin, n' huge eyes with white eyeliners?) and then the look shifted to korea and somehow transformed into the common-ulzzang-look we see nowadaysjust like millions of ppl out there wearing uggs although some admit that those uggs look hideous when they had first seen them..but they still buy n' wear them anyways~
they're called ganguro :)

Guest lala1111430262341

some people think it's a trend...this ulzzang (doll-ish) look started @ japan. (what do u call those girls again w/ really tanned skin, n' huge eyes with white eyeliners?) and then the look shifted to korea and somehow transformed into the common-ulzzang-look we see nowadays

just like millions of ppl out there wearing uggs although some admit that those uggs look hideous when they had first seen them..but they still buy n' wear them anyways~

Guest chocolate//

lol what does the after look like without all the lighting? :lol:

honestly, makeup can do wonders but i'm sure it's the lighting that has made this change so dramatic.

she looks really cute in the after pictures :P but how did he face suddenly get so smaller?

btw what does "ulzzang" mean? it doesn't sound japanese :mellow:

Guest angelic_betrayal

OMG! That was so creepy yet interesting 0_0 When I first saw that before picture I was like... erm... no way thats the same girl. But as I was looking through the steps I was shocked.... Man, lighting, makeup, and circle lenses can really change you.... I can't get over this... I'm kinda afraid of how some Ulzzangs look now 0_o But I do think the after look is pretty -.-; My perception of beauty is so distorted...

Archived