Guest iya.donghae

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Deacon

Gel :crazy:

Clay or wax is the way to go

Ohhh, my bad. I got used to saying gel since that's what my friends usually say. I actually use wax ;) .

I like your hair now :P. You're still going to grow it out more?

Guest Malice_Kaiser

My hair grew out too quickly too fast, so I did a little bit more than some trimming by myself. I think it's short enough to do a fauxhawk now...

Should I? Ye or ne!

002naj.jpg001etm.jpg

Guest mikamoui

@yumix lawl. then can I have your autograph. XD.

@Deacon I know what you mean about styling every morning x] and your hair looks really thin in that picture o-o...I want to get my hair thinned so I can spike it. It's a hopeless effort now because it usually falls down during the day.

_dax_ That's..hawt. XD Did you use a straightener it to make it curve?

Malice_Kaiser You're hawt.

Uhh! I took pictures of my hair again XD I think these are the pictures of it by far.

IMG_1332-1.jpg Don't mind my face. I dunno what I was doing x].

IMG_1341-1.jpg

I've gotten progress with styling the back :D.

Guest Deacon

@ Malice_Kaiser:

No way. I like your hair now.

@ mikamoui:

Your hair's not thinned? When you tell an Asian salon to cut your hair, they usually layer more than necessary >_>...

It should stay up if you use a hair straightener + hairspray??

That black/white picture was when I tried to cut my own hair and razored off too much....lol. I'm never doing that again though.

I wish the top of my hair was this length again

hpim1946copy.jpg

Guest 0908

HAHA. Thanks dude...I love your hairstyle pic, it rocks.

Whoa, nice hair. Makes me wanna kinda try the 3rd one LOL, but I think it'll look retarded on me.

Trust me.

You're not the one trying out the style.

I had to stare at the mirror awfully long, just to see if I look 'normal' with it.

`Elegance

Haha, I am wanting to go shorter, since it bothers my neck,

but my mom says I can't cut my hair until it gets long..

that's probably the next Winter Dx

Oh.

Tough luck.

Well hopefully you can wait by that time.

'Elegance: Hmm I Do Like Confusing People XD Their Expressions R Even More Amusing When They Try To Figure Out What I Am.

Ahh Really? My Parents Really Don't Mind Or Care How I Style My Hair. In Fact Sometimes My Mother Laughs When I Make My Hair Look All Goofy & Show It To Her While We're In The Gym :D But Wearing Guys Clothes Is A Different Story. *Huffs*

My Father, calls my spikes, 'bedhair' he complains that I should 'brush' my hair nicely straight just like any female would do.

Unfortunately my Father's fashion sense is stuck in the 60's.

So I don't blame him as much.

Though only when I'm going through PMS.

Ah I think for me...

I need to secretly shop with my friends or cousins when buying 'men's clothes' because I don't want to start any trouble with my Mother and/or Father.

Even though I can somehow persuade her. But not him.

I'm getting to a point where I don't want to shop in public anymore.

Might stick to online shopping. ~

I really like your 'shorter' hair by the way.

Well, this is the shortest I've had my hair XD so Like everyone's posting, i'll post a photo of my hair too XP

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn154/a...ngPanda/boy.jpg

Hm, it's blurry somewhat?

Maybe post up a clearer one?

@ `Elegance:

I like your hairstyles on the last row :]. And I know how it feels to get eye bags @_@.

Wow...some of you girls come out really hot with guy hairstyles :x. Haha, guess I'll post mine too.

I had shorter hair before, but I realized that I can't really pull off short hair.

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/7348/hpim20321.jpg

Eye bags are a pain.

Yes I know.

Your hair looks soft.

It looks natural.

Nice.

What products do you use?

It's working now. I have no clue why it wasn't working earlier.

For those styles: Gatsby Moving Rubber: Air Rise, and Tresemme: Freeze & Control hairspray.

But I use other products as well.

Uhh! I took pictures of my hair again XD I think these are the pictures of it by far.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Moui/IMG_1332-1.jpg Don't mind my face. I dunno what I was doing x].

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Moui/IMG_1341-1.jpg

I've gotten progress with styling the back :D.

Yes.

Your back is looking good.

Great job.

Guest starber

i got a tomboy hairstyle .

if i pull my hair back, i seriously look like a boy (which is kind of cool LOL)

but i like girls with guy's hairstyles. sometimes look better on the girl than the actual guy LOL.

Guest _dax_

I like your hair now :P. You're still going to grow it out more?

Thanks and yes, for now anyways.

_dax_ That's..hawt. XD Did you use a straightener it to make it curve

I've gotten progress with styling the back

Thanks, put curlers in for a while, then used a straightener to fix the curves, and freeze sprayed.

---

Not bad. Agreed, the back is tricky.

Guest W0nderB0yUlzzang:-

Wow I Thought I Would Be Way Behind Posts But It Barely Even Moved XD I'm Lucky I Suppose!

1zg93lz.jpg

My Last Haircut Which Was Back In The Beginning Of April. It Doesn't Even Look Like This Anymore ><

NO NAME?: Well Actually It Should Be A Low Five Considering How Short I Am XD There's A Higher Percentage That Ur Much Taller Than Myself.

Yeah I Never Even Realized That Until Recently. >< My Bangs Already Passed My Eyes So I Have To Slightly Change My Hair Style By Straightening & Moving It To The Side. Funny How One Little Alteration & People Say U Look Really Different XD Thank U^^ U Flatter Me Too Much XD

'Elegance: Ugh I Know What U Mean. Perfectly Straight Hair Is So Bland XP My Hair Needs To Be Voluminous! Haha Surprisingly My Dad Has Accepted The Modern World To An Extent. Sometimes He Watches Those Absurd Reality Shows On MTV- Pretty Much The Ones That Say 'I Love' In It- But Only To Have A Good Laugh Out Of It.

Yeah That's Like The Opposite For Me XD The Parent That Is Stubborn Would Have To Be My Mother -.-'

Ohh Let Me Know If U Find Any Nice Guy Clothes Online! X]

Thank U^^ But I Prefer Short Medium Hair I Think That Suits Me Better.

Guest 0908

Wow I Thought I Would Be Way Behind Posts But It Barely Even Moved XD I'm Lucky I Suppose!

http://i42.tinypic.com/1zg93lz.jpg

My Last Haircut Which Was Back In The Beginning Of April. It Doesn't Even Look Like This Anymore ><

'Elegance: Ugh I Know What U Mean. Perfectly Straight Hair Is So Bland XP My Hair Needs To Be Voluminous! Haha Surprisingly My Dad Has Accepted The Modern World To An Extent. Sometimes He Watches Those Absurd Reality Shows On MTV- Pretty Much The Ones That Say 'I Love' In It- But Only To Have A Good Laugh Out Of It.

Yeah That's Like The Opposite For Me XD The Parent That Is Stubborn Would Have To Be My Mother -.-'

Ohh Let Me Know If U Find Any Nice Guy Clothes Online! X]

Thank U^^ But I Prefer Short Medium Hair I Think That Suits Me Better.

Wow, and here I thought this thread would never get bumped.

Yeah where are all of the hair celebrities at?

I can see your layers from that photo.

And the bangs looks pretty clean.

Mm, have you been to Saigo?

I think they offer a wide variety of androgynous clothing?

But the site is in Korean, so you'll have to find a Korean friend to help you out.

man i've been trying to get my hair cut like Park Yong Hee's and im still deciding where to get it cut

in korea with a korean stylist or

in

America..(las vegas) with an american stylist

my friend said the style is more american so he suggest i try a american stylist...

anyone have any ideas.. i really dont need my hair to be messed up D:

and plus it seems like everyones interested in park yong hees personal webstie for clothing SAIGO

but imma be doing orders for it in about 2 months but i think it might be held at my myspacee store

but if anyones interested just send me a PM

^ haha yeah PYH is like everyone's idol here. even guys.

well, i can't really decide for you where it's better to get your hair cut.

but her hair seems easy to cut. it's not too complicated.

but if you really dont want your hairdresser to mess up, bring loads of pictures. front, back, sides, and angles.

i wish i can upload some pics of my hair, but its still in the process of growing out. hopefully some more will contribute.

Guest NO NAME?

For those styles: Gatsby Moving Rubber: Air Rise, and Tresemme: Freeze & Control hairspray.

But I use other products as well.

Ah Gatsby.

I'm curious, do all the girls here use Gatsby to style hair? Because I noticed that it's pretty popular in this forum. I wouldn't know because I never tried it yet.

http://i42.tinypic.com/1zg93lz.jpg

NO NAME?: Well Actually It Should Be A Low Five Considering How Short I Am XD There's A Higher Percentage That Ur Much Taller Than Myself.

Yeah I Never Even Realized That Until Recently. >< My Bangs Already Passed My Eyes So I Have To Slightly Change My Hair Style By Straightening & Moving It To The Side. Funny How One Little Alteration & People Say U Look Really Different XD Thank U^^ U Flatter Me Too Much XD

No way. I have a feeling that you're taller than me. Only 5'3"

I know what you mean. The little things that we do actually makes a big difference :D Ahaha. You're welcome.

th_4832904_NONAME.jpg

Ruki, you're my hair idol. I would love to meet the GazettE's hair stylist D:

Girls with guys' hairstyles?.. Mmm.. I find it cute when I see a girl like that.. And they also try to wear what men usually wear.. At first I thought they're boys and yet when you talk to them and know them more, you could actually see them as very feminine and girly too.. It's nice that they can pull off this style..

Guest mikamoui

Ah Gatsby.

I'm curious, do all the girls here use Gatsby to style hair? Because I noticed that it's pretty popular in this forum. I wouldn't know because I never tried it yet.

%7Boption%7D4832904_NONAME.jpg[

Ruki, you're my hair idol. I would love to meet the GazettE's hair stylist D:

Wow that is hawt haha. Hm I use gatsby, but it doesn't really fulfill my needs, and i don't know of any other products lawl ;~;. What do you use?

^

before.jpg

sorry dont have another pic besides this to show how my hair looked before I cut it, but my layers were growing out and my hair looked pretty girly.

Now to this ->

homo3.jpghomo4.jpg

Bleh. Hair update. I trimmed/cut my own hair again this time and made the sides a bit shorter, and cut my bangs as well. I think I accidentally cut my bangs too short, but maybe I'll post it later. I'm more used to swept side bangs instead of straight ones going down.

no name?: I heard of that thing everywhere on this place, but I never used it before lol. I use a hair product called "big sexy hair" which cost me $20-30 bucks, but it adds volume really well.

Guest 01nc7

i got my head shaved (setting 1 on the razor i think..) for this cancer fundraiser at my school. big change, cause my hair was pretty long before.

me like a month ago:

008_resize.jpg

now that it's growing out, it goes through a lot of phases where it'll be cute for a while, then awkward, then cute, then awkward.....haha. still cant do much with it yet.

Archived