Girls With Guy's Hairstyles.

Guest iya.donghae

Guest Sakura-6

my hairstyle changes everyday

cos I just style it according to my bedhead .. x_x sometimes it gets kinda funky depending on how well I blowdried my hair the night before

I trim my hair once every 1~3 weeks by myself, depending on how hard it is to get more volume

with no wax (it actually doesn't flatten very easily. this was taken 7 hours after waking up? sometimes it lasts the whole day depending on how much activity I do)

*quoted image*

with wax (usually. though because this was my senior picture I spent more time and wax on it than I usually do)

*quoted image*

funky bedhead .. LOL

I had the most :blink: looks that day, but it takes less time to just stroll around school confidently than to try to pat it down or wash, blowdry, style for volume, etc. in 2 minutes

*quoted image*

P.S. I agree that it takes a degree of "attractiveness" to be able to pull off a boy haircut

not saying that I'm utterly gorgeous and any hairstyle I have would suit me (cos it's not true)

..but I looked worse with long hair, so I'm sticking with this hair length. I like the amount of volume I can get. "airhead" for real  :w00t:

okay camwhore.

You look really good with short hair and I especially like the last picture! Wish I's have the hair and face type to pull off short hair...sad.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kimchi4fun

I went through this whole thread in 1 day xD

I ALWAYS wanted short hair like this.

But.. I have a question.

How did your hairdresser react when you showed them your pictures o-o

I have wavy, thick-ish hair but it's pretty normal when I straighten it, besides I do that like 3 times a week.

I hope the hair dresser does not refuse to cut my hair short with the condition my hair is in. D:

Guest HeartOnHerSleeve

*sigh* I adore cute boyish hairstyles on girls. My face is too round for it though...

I'm not even fem enough to pull off super girly hairstyles either. fml! haha >__<

Guest kewlcoolie478

I've been really tempted to cut my hair pretty short and spike it these past 2 years. fury.gif maybe I should buy a wig first.....aish..

Guest nobody knows

You look really good with short hair and I especially like the last picture! Wish I's have the hair and face type to pull off short hair...*quoted image*

ahahah thanks x_x I actually don't have the face type to pull off short hair

my face is really round and I have chubby cheeks so only certain types of hairstyles suit me :(

I went through this whole thread in 1 day xD

I ALWAYS wanted short hair like this.

But.. I have a question.

How did your hairdresser react when you showed them your pictures o-o

I have wavy, thick-ish hair but it's pretty normal when I straighten it, besides I do that like 3 times a week.

I hope the hair dresser does not refuse to cut my hair short with the condition my hair is in. D:

my hairdresser was really helpful

granted, I got my hair cut in Taiwan (and prior, at a Chinese salon in NJ), but she was like "your face is too round to pull off this hairstyle (I showed her a PYH picture)" and showed me different similar hairstyles. in the end it still looks kinda like PYH's hair, but it suits me better, I guess

as for refusing to cut your hair because of its condition, it's possible, depending on how skilled your dresser is, cos when I got my hair cut at cheap Asian salons, they'd just randomly cut it (when the girl in Taiwan said it wouldn't suit me) and was like "LOOKS GOOD GURL" and I'd sit there like "I look like a 10 year old fob boy"

dunno

Guest berrytay

I've had very short hair for almost 6 years now and I absolutely love it. I recommend dressing nice and wearing minimal makeup every day to add a feminine touch to a haircut that undoubtedly gives a masculine edge.

16743710150385771520445.jpg

Guest B L o T T - ii

^ this is my friend. she recently dyed her hair blondee. :)

wow i'm really liking her hair. From what i can tell in the picture, her light blonde hair isn't at all dry or frizzy. Do you know the process she went through? Is this her first time dying?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mizzdeejaylily

'Tis been a long time since I've visited this thread. x)

Anyway, I showed a photo of Kim Hyun Joong and this is the outcome. :D

180368_490063896769_544826769_6505051_1352081_n.jpg

Got frustrated with the mullet that grew in a couple of weeks so I decided to trim it. :P

As you can see, the bangs have yet to grow out and I can't wait for it to grow out as I have plenty of ideas on how to style my hair once it does grow out. Wearing a mini top hat headband is one of them. I was supposed to dye my hair red but there wasn't enough time for me to do so. :P

Gonna go through the pages I've missed. :D

Guest lynatee

omg i love girls with guy hairstyles when they pull it off they look really chic, or handsome. either one is a-okay with me! I sometimes freak out (in the good way) whenever I see one of those HK girls who look totalyl like pretty boys with guy cuts Basically its all in the face shape when figuring out the perfect cut. If your face is really angled with fine fem qualities you probably match any length.  I think f(x) amber's cut or the bieber cut is safest for anyone.. so pretty! makes my heart beat confusingly lol

Guest chloe_addict

Just chopped my hair this winter break. I feel less stressed. lol.

Recently, I got my hair cut short like yours too! I agree, it's definitely less stressful with this cut since it's easier to style + manage. You're lucky that the cut looks good on you without having to tuck your hair behind your ears! (I'm not sure why but if I don't, my face looks even longer. Hmmm...why is that?)

I've always had short hair (since it suits my small diamond face shape). But this is the first time that I have a "boy cut". I don't know why, but I feel a bit self-conscious about my cut since my overall personal style is feminine chic. Any tips on how to style it to soften up my look so it doesn't feel as "masculine"? So I can rock my cut? Thanks!

Guest orgasmiq.

orgasmiq.: Dang. I'm digging your friend's hair color.

wow i'm really liking her hair. From what i can tell in the picture, her light blonde hair isn't at all dry or frizzy. Do you know the process she went through? Is this her first time dying?

She said she just bleached it once. She said she was lucky cos it came out quite white in the first go, and another friend that did it with her came out yellow haha. She also ran an ash coloured semi permanent dye thru it later i think.. But thats about it. [x

Guest Special Ed

Recently, I got my hair cut short like yours too! I agree, it's definitely less stressful with this cut since it's easier to style + manage. You're lucky that the cut looks good on you without having to tuck your hair behind your ears! (I'm not sure why but if I don't, my face looks even longer. Hmmm...why is that?)

I've always had short hair (since it suits my small diamond face shape). But this is the first time that I have a "boy cut". I don't know why, but I feel a bit self-conscious about my cut since my overall personal style is feminine chic. Any tips on how to style it to soften up my look so it doesn't feel as "masculine"? So I can rock my cut? Thanks!

Yea its definitely less stressful when it comes to maintenance and styling. lol.

For a chic feminine style with a boy cut, I always refer to Ga In of Brown Eyed Girls. Her Abracadabra, Irreversible, and Bad Temper styles.

Wow. There's a lot of girls here that look really good with guy hairstyles. I've always wanted to cut my hair like those Korean/Asian guy hairstyles, but I have a squarish face so I don't think it would look that good.. It might make me look too masculine. lol The shortest haircut I've ever had was above my chin (an A-line cut/bob, which is how my hair is right now). I do have a pic when I had a mullet style hairstyle & decided to put the long layers up to feed my curiosity.. Kinda wish I had a different face shape to suit the guy hairstyle~

Archived