Girls With Guy's Hairstyles.

Guest iya.donghae

Guest sushisquares

^

well the thing is i take korean traditional dance so i have to be able to D:

and yeah i was thinking more about like park shin hye's hair

i was just wondering if anyone else could tye there hair so i could like use that length hehe

^_^

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rynaga

here are some pics of me in short hair styled in different ways. on some of these, it was more like some cosplay stuff.

5.jpg

10.jpg

horrible pic lol. purposely trying to look emo.

kain1.jpg

joker1.jpg

joker parody (fake blood)

myspace.jpg

lolbangscopy.jpg

my hair now.

i couldn't get a haircut that is extremely short above the ears though cause it would be hard to pull off with my face x_x

and even if some people look more masculine with their hair short, at least they still look cute lol XD

smoking hot.

*tssssssss

Aw, thanks Shiwen : )

btw your short hair is nice haha (saw it on the guy's hairstyle thread)

Thank you to eeeveryone who replied to my last post!! <333

@Yumi -- Pretty as always!!

@diaodoot -- You look so cute! Your hair cut/style definitely suits you and your face shape.

So, I got bored and decided to show my girlier side. I'm always wearing t-shirts and boyish clothes in my picks so here's a dress/romper with minimalist styling of the hair. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Chaymia/dress1-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Chaymia/dress2-1.jpg

Definitely time for a trim already. :[

Thanks Malice Kaiser!

Your hair is always hot looking :D I really liked the photos you posted pages back. Hot.

Btw I really like your white boots hahaha.

hey, i'm new to soompi ^^

i was wondering if you are able to tye up your hair?

cause i wanna cut my hair short but i have to be able to tye it for dance):

and sorry if it's tie cause ...yeah i wasn't sure if it was tye or tie

...so if anyone could answer that question ^^

thanks!

I have layers and whenever I tie my hair, it's hard to get all them in one place since they fall out.

Depends on what kind of length and style you're aiming for.

Guest ArJaii

Mm, I guess I'll stop lurking and post the results of my haircutt recentlyyy x]

This is me before with long hairrr

Photo-0077t.jpg

And afterr lol

24581_103691653002173_1000008401769.jpg

Sorrieh for crappy quality :/

Guest xstarx

jedimindtricks- thanks, far from perfect though :\.. i wanna try going a lot shorter but i'm a bit scared

TTgirliiee- ty!

got it layered a bit more

24566_1392694500743_1333585761_31046656_7009594_n.jpg

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Does anybody know if the Go Mi Nam hairstyle from the You're Beautiful Kdrama looks good on girls with round faces? Cuz that haircut on Park Shin Hye looks so cute on her <3

Guest RawrPandaGoes

Girls who look good in short hair are the hottest! (:

I loooooooooove yumix and xstarx's hair! How long does it take y'all to grow it out? Or rather, how long would it take a guy to grow it out? The guy hairstyles that girls use always look the best, so I've been lurking around here.

Wow, you look really pretty even with a guys' hairstyle. I can't imagine what you look like with long hair + ulzzang hairstyle, probably really gorgeous. ;b

rofl short hair looks better on me, trust me :D but thank you

I have a very oval face so long hair always gives me issues o_o so I always end up cutting it.

Damn my high cheekbones -_-

Girls who look good in short hair are the hottest! (:

I loooooooooove yumix and xstarx's hair! How long does it take y'all to grow it out? Or rather, how long would it take a guy to grow it out? The guy hairstyles that girls use always look the best, so I've been lurking around here.

It takes awhile for me. But bangs grow the fastest for me...it grows so fast.

It depends, its different for everyone :)

jedimindtricks- thanks, far from perfect though :\.. i wanna try going a lot shorter but i'm a bit scared

TTgirliiee- ty!

got it layered a bit more

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-as...6_7009594_n.jpg

You're pretty :)

Guest yangri

xstarx I love your hair :) I was going to cut mine short last summer but I chickened out.. don't think I'll ever have short hair.. maybe. May I ask how you styled it?

Guest angel_cutie

i swear short hair is addicting LOL

once you cut it, you feel like cutting it again X)

still waiting for it to grow longer~

it's getting thicker near my neck now

hahaha i cant wait until im done with grad photos, then hair cutting spree♥ XDD

except.. then i cant wear dresses lol!

wigs wigs wigs~

extentions extentions extentions~

Guest Saieko

Usually if you have strong facial features, you can pull off a very short hairstyle. I would love to do it myself but I don't think it would look good on me. I tend to go for short (for a girl) hairstyles) still.

Guest tocki

girl who look gd with short hair must be rlly hot.

unfortunatly i look even chubbier with a short haircut than i am and im alrdy a lil chubby.

i love love aya ueto. sweet face. hot haircut. here a pic of her-> 80106_aya_ueto_003.jpg

and dis one >///< i me tryin a tomboy shot. i wished short hair would suit me but it simply doesnt. aaargg

wentomboy.jpg

Guest klassikm3

i actually want my hair short but i dont know how i could handle it because my hair is frizzy and out of control. someone suggested buying a small hair straightener so it will be easier to straighten. And before I would ever cut my hair, i would need a hair thinner. Where do i get one?

Guest xxkirikuxx

I want a boy haircut but I don't know if it'll look good on me :S I've wanted one for a while (5 years to be exact lol) just recently my mom said yes so I'm excited! XD

but I'm not sure if it would look good on me because most of my friends say I have a long hair kind of face (their way of saying "cut your hair and you'll ruin your look" ...one of my friends actually said "if you cut your hair I will kill you" XD)

I still want it though...just want a second opinion

do you think I could rock it?

first pic of me :3

second pic of me

girl who look gd with short hair must be rlly hot.

unfortunatly i look even chubbier with a short haircut than i am and im alrdy a lil chubby.

i love love aya ueto. sweet face. hot haircut. here a pic of her-> http://www.ampedasia.com/gallery/80106_aya_ueto_003.jpg

and dis one >///< i me tryin a tomboy shot. i wished short hair would suit me but it simply doesnt. aaargg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_tv-pKAO7XZo/S5Zw...0/wentomboy.jpg

lollol.

Aha, you look tomboyfied in that photo, could it just be the angle? Since you say it doesn't suit you in general?

i actually want my hair short but i dont know how i could handle it because my hair is frizzy and out of control. someone suggested buying a small hair straightener so it will be easier to straighten. And before I would ever cut my hair, i would need a hair thinner. Where do i get one?

For me, I use hair cream to control the frizz. There are actually a lot of straighteners out there, that do a lot of damage, so make sure you buy a good one. Hair thinner? Try getting yourself some thinning shears? O:

I want a boy haircut but I don't know if it'll look good on me :S I've wanted one for a while (5 years to be exact lol) just recently my mom said yes so I'm excited! XD

but I'm not sure if it would look good on me because most of my friends say I have a long hair kind of face (their way of saying "cut your hair and you'll ruin your look" ...one of my friends actually said "if you cut your hair I will kill you" XD)

I still want it though...just want a second opinion

do you think I could rock it?

first pic of me :3

second pic of me

I'm pretty sure your friends won't kill you physically, probably just mentally, or in many cases, vocally. XD.

So, join in the fun! By the way, what kind of "boy hairstyle" are you aiming for? (How about Keri Hilson's short hairstyle? Your photo reminded me a bit of her, aha.)

Guest xxkirikuxx

I'm pretty sure your friends won't kill you physically, probably just mentally, or in many cases, vocally. XD.

So, join in the fun! By the way, what kind of "boy hairstyle" are you aiming for? (How about Keri Hilson's short hairstyle? Your photo reminded me a bit of her, aha.)

lol yeah I know they're kidding about the "killing me" part XD

I was thinking more or a shaggy hair cut so it'll be easier for me to straighten it because I have curly hair (like extreme spirals lol)

Guest tocki

lollol.

Aha, you look tomboyfied in that photo, could it just be the angle? Since you say it doesn't suit you in general?

it's the angle. its the angle ;D

Archived