[drama 2009] The Return Of Iljimae 돌아온 일지매

Guest cutiepie

first word : WOW!

unlike the most of you guys, i decided to watch this drama is because of lead actress which is played by Yoon Jin Seo, since i'm a HUGE fan of her since her Oldboys-days :rolleyes: and have watched almost of her movies.. you guys should check them out, too. she's really a great actress

Yoon Jin Seo

well, since this is my 1st time watch a saeguk drama, too, i expecting something more than ordinary *finger crossed*

thanks to tuna_madunna for the vikii's link and to Luv and ilwoo_aein for those WONDERFUL SCREEN CAPS.. they're just.. ahh~ *speechless* :sweatingbullets:

:ph34r: >>looks like Iljimae huh? hee-hee

those who wanna watch this drama right now live, check out http://hallyudrama.blogspot.com/2009/01/kb...e-internet.html

click play on the screen for MBC

Hey

Thx for the Site..

Hi All

I Am A Big Fan Of Iljimae ..Specially Lee Junkie Role Did Affect me Alot.And Now Its the return...I Dont know Korean Language and I couldnt Undrestand Anything In The First Two Episoded thought i havent watched it yet..Just forwarding Some Scenes.I downloaded the First Two Episoded .I am Waiting for the Subtitles..But before Watching the Tv Series I Just cant wait to know About the Story..Is the Story the Same And The Continuation of the Iljimae Or Its A New Story ?I have also watched the first 10 Minutes of First Episode..It was Happening In Modern Age..What Is the Relation Between furture and Past?Does The Tv Series Follow Kinda Flashbacks?

Owwww!!!

Ep's 3 scene looks so so romantic and beautiful again.

Thanks Luv again for the cap.

I think the thread is quiet because of BBF...

I can not watch it anywhere so these cap is really a great help. :wub:

Like hundreds of people out there, I can't understand Korean and have to patiently wait for the subtitles. :( So please, please, pity us.

Archived