[drama 2009] The Return Of Iljimae 돌아온 일지매

Guest cutiepie

Guest kazenai

720p caps look pretty good or was it stretched lol

this might be my first kdrama to watch without subs but thank you to all the people describing scenes and the summaries =P

oh does any1 know where I can view the opening , the stream on aja-aja doesn't seem to work, and i have not yet listen to any insert songs except the ending which wasn't impressive to me, kinda to "romantic feel".

i really liek the modern thing in teh beginning , it looks really good and makes it stand out from SBS version , i hope in the last ep it goes back to the modern (if "she" gets her previewed fate,reunited in the present?) will she really die or get seperated? the preview revealed to much , i hope there is 1 more present scene in the last ep

Guest cliniquegirl28

Hohooo..Il Woo Ji Mae rock!!!

tuna_madunna & yeohweping: thx for cap's pics..Really love them..

tuna_madunna:it's just the beginning..Hope the rating gets higher..

Il Ji Mae is known as a pretty boy who can do martial arts..

I'm happy with Hwang In Roi decision for choosing Il Woo to replace Lee Seung Gi..

He really suits the image..Il Woo has been known as pretty boy in Korea..

edithi2.jpg

credit: ilwoo _aein

I AGREE....like his younger brother....

JUng Il Woo reminds me of Goong's prince JiHoo.

I AGREE LIKE HIS LITTLE BROTHER....

Guest mapikan

Hi

I was wondering since I haven't heard this is being subbed, can anyone post a summary of each episode? Or maybe a few could give us a breakdown of some of the dialogue. I am interested in watching this and too afraid I will be lost with the dialogue. I don't speak Korean, keep trying to learn a little from the dramas. But I think Historical ones have different dialogue don't they? Sorry if this has been asked already.

Guest lntervention

Aesthetically, this is one of the prettiest dramas I've seen.

Yoo Jin Seo is beautiful in my eyes,

and Jung Il Woo is just icing on the cake : D

It's sad that there aren't any subs though,

I'll have to try watching it raw or patiently wait.

I am so not a waiter ;___;

Guest christiane

There s a rumor circulating that the Photography director from boys over flower are working for this drama..is it true? no wonder why the picturesque scenery is so wonderful...

All i know is that The Return Of Iljimae and BOF production crews come from the same drama production company: Group Eight..One thing that we can notice is that both dramas (The Return Of Iljimae and BOF) use puppets to represent the characters from the leading roles..We all know that Group Eight (Eight Peaks) has been used puppets in every drama they produce since Goong..

Guest goodnessgracious

Return of Iljimae channel has been created on Viikii. We might get a chance to see this drama subbed after all. That would be great :w00t: .

Guest kazenai

vikii? nice but I wish vikii had better HQ streaming ...... and whats the diff between subbing on vikki or doin Softsubs, don't both require teh same effort ? timin& translating

is this the first big scoop drama that doesn't get subbed? too bad withs2 takes no request =(

Guest tuna_madunna

Hohooo..Il Woo Ji Mae rock!!!

tuna_madunna & yeohweping: thx for cap's pics..Really love them..

tuna_madunna:it's just the beginning..Hope the rating gets higher..

Il Ji Mae is known as a pretty boy who can do martial arts..

I'm happy with Hwang In Roi decision for choosing Il Woo to replace Lee Seung Gi..

He really suits the image..Il Woo has been known as pretty boy in Korea..

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5645/edithi2.jpg

credit: ilwoo _aein

Yey!! Thank you too ilwoo_aein for keeping this thread

and his thread active as always! and let's be positive

that the rating will be better while the drama gets better

and better also :]

Hi

I was wondering since I haven't heard this is being subbed, can anyone post a summary of each episode? Or maybe a few could give us a breakdown of some of the dialogue. I am interested in watching this and too afraid I will be lost with the dialogue. I don't speak Korean, keep trying to learn a little from the dramas. But I think Historical ones have different dialogue don't they? Sorry if this has been asked already.

HELLO EVERYONE :]

Maybe all of you knows dramabeans right?

well her recap is just out~! YAHOOO!

here's the link: http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/01/the-retu...-mbc-premieres/

remember guys, it's also a blog, so everyone has their own opinions. ^^;

sorry for asking this,,

but is there any MF links to download this drama??

I want this so bad,,:(

torrent, big mail, mu, cb don't work for me :(

thanks anyway

viikii sacrifices the quality of the video since it's streaming...however in place of that it offers convenience!!

i prefer the latter...it's not like i'm gonna buy the DVD of this drama...

Archived