[PHOTO] IQOSありがどー instagram.com/p/BQPNIayAY3i

[TRANS] Thank you IQOS

photo 16465574_1866291563589123_5999185021695426560_n.jpg

[PHOTO] 今日めっちゃー楽しかった
皆と離れたくない(´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`)
でも明日もあるから!
instagram.com/p/BQQM3p2gDbk

[TRANS] Today was fun!
I don’t want to part with everyone (´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`)
But we still have tomorrow!

photo 16230976_255310538225773_7978469491161956352_n.jpg

[PHOTO] #吉四六 少しだけ飲む! instagram.com/p/BQQSdE0g9jt

[TRANS] #吉四六/Kicchomu I will drink a little of it!

photo 16585733_417908388548562_3717091953267965952_n.jpg

Source: jj_1986_jj  
Translated by: @rubypurple_fan + rilanna of JYJ3  
Shared by: JYJ3

Crystal Moon'◡'@crystalmoon64

[TR] #김재중 's letter to fans during 2017 Rebirth of J Seoul Concert @admireJJ_bot

C4JMBbPWAAE6qdk.jpg

@momsykris

[NEWS] 170209 Kim Jaejoong still so hot in Japan, his secret formula?

A201702090130_1_20170209100807677.jpg%7Eoriginal

Kim Jaejoong’s second night of concert in Yokohama Arena was held last night (2/8). He ignited the stage with his explosive energy for 3 hours.
Kim Jaejoong opened the night saying, “I had such a great time last night for 3 hours. I couldn’t believe that it was only the first night! You fans were so responsive and full of energy! Are you ready to do it over tonight? This Arena is filled up again tonight! I’ll do my best again today”.
Kim Jaejoong showed off his fluent Japanese in special performances only reserved for Japanese fans and humorous talks. His japanese is so good that he doesn’t need an interpreter on stage but he did prepare meticulously in order to communicate more lively and intimately with his fans during this concert tour of 9 concerts. He called his native japanese friends every night and flew to Japan days before the tour began to brush up on his rusty japanese (due to his military service days). Thanks to his efforst he was able to spend wonderful time communicating with his fans in Japanese during the concert.
Kim Jaejoong introduced his hit numbers One Kiss, Good Morning Night and Just Another Girl in Japanese version as a special surprise gift to japanese fans. He was busy enough preparing for the concert tour but he wanted to show his gratitude to his fans who waited for him.
Kim Jaejoong also practiced latest japanese gags and customized it for last night’s stage and performed one, “I learned this from my japanese friend who came to see my concert last night. I wanted to feel what’s making you laugh and laugh together with you”.
Japanese fans responded with roaring cheers at Kim Jaejoong’s care and love. Kim Jaejoong concluded last night  saying, “Please look forward to more japanese songs to come in the future. I’ll try harder. We still have 7 more concerts left. Let’s enjoy till the end”.
There is one more concert left in Yohokama Arena tonight (2/9).
A201702090130_2_20170209100807683.jpg%7Eoriginal

Source: Naver  
Translated by: @crystalmoon64  
Shared by: JYJ3

More Media headlines 
Trans via crystalmonn64

#김재중 ignites Yokohama! What's his secret formula? m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=215&a

Everything about #김재중 's Yokohama concert: Preparation, special performances and spot gag m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&a

I will make you laugh more! #김재중 receives rave response from fans m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&a 

From special performances to witty comments #김재중 's hot Japan concert m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=057&a

#김재중 shows off his unparalleled ticket power in Japan with his fluent Japanese and special performances entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&a

C4L_JsNUYAEKu6l.jpg 

C4L_JsNUMAAULiH.jpg

[Other IG] #김재중 Yokohama Concert Drummer: Let me raise my arms higher tonight! Muscle Relaxant! Best photo of my life!
C4M7rXFUMAAyZaF.jpg
via crystalmoon64

JJ IG Update

Hello #Jaejoong! instagram.com/p/BQSHDK8gESl/

C4NS4MKUcAAgA93.jpg
[JJstagram] Bibi and Jeje will do our best today too!
Trans by rubypurple_fan

[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 170209 C-JeS Instagram Update: Jaejoong’s selca before last day of “The REBIRTH of J” concert in Yokohama

[PHOTO] 요코하마 콘서트 마지막날. 벌써 마지막이라니 아쉽지만…오늘도 신나게 즐겨봅시다!
横浜コンサート最終日。名残惜しいけど今日も楽しもう!

#김재중 #재중 #KIMJAEJOONG #아시아투어 #ASIATOUR #アジアツア #콘서트 #Concert #コンサート #2017_KIMJAEJOONG_ASIATOUR_in_JAPAN #The_REBIRTH_of_J #일본 #Japan #日本 #東京 #도쿄 #Tokyo #横浜 #요코하마 #Yokohama #아레나 #Arena #横浜アリーナ #selfie #마지막날 #공연 #아쉬움 #씨제스타그램 instagram.com/p/BQSW3o0ADKN/

[TRANS]
Yokohama concert last day. It’s already the last one so I’m sad about it, but…Let’s enjoy today to the fullest, too!
Yokohama concert last day。 I’m sad about it, but let’s enjoy today too!

#KimJaejoong #Jaejoong #KIMJAEJOONG #AsiaTour #ASIATOUR #AsiaTour #concert #Concert #concert #2017_KIMJAEJOONG_ASIATOUR_in_JAPAN #The_REBIRTH_of_J #Japan #Japan #Japan #Tokyo #Tokyo #Tokyo #Yokohama #Yokohama #Yokohama #Arena #Arena #YokohamaArena #selfie #lastday #performance #sorrow
photo 14596736_1904713246425045_8902700531470827520_n.jpg
Source: cjes.tagram  
Translations by: rilanna of JYJ3  

[COMPILATION] 170209 Kim Jaejoong – “The Rebirth of J” in Yokohama (Day 3)

C4Onbt-UMAAi-jR_jj8601260204.jpg%7Eoriginal
C4Ny8mtUcAARZKf_jjchloejj.jpg%7Eoriginal

• JJ: 3 consecutive days of concerts are hard. But I will try my best today.
  • JJ: For the last 2 days, I only thought about what to talk about when I’m on stage. Everyone’s reaction is good so my topics seem interesting.
  • He did a new gag joke.
  • During an interview, JJ was asked what does your fans mean to you? He said everyone, you are my loves. (He used Italian word Amore)
    (t/n: ‘アモーレ(Amore)’ is 1 of the trend word in 2016.When fb player Nagatomo introduced Taira Airi as his girlfriend,he said ‘she’s my Amore via @babyskymicky)
  • Yesterday, I gave my towel to a male fan because he doesn’t have one. Who doesn’t have a towel today? Ehhhh. Everyone has one. Ok.
  • Ruby: some of the gags he say I don’t understand so can’t tweet about it. Sorry. 
  • JJ: Kiss B is one of my favorite songs… I wrote it for some reason
  • JJ: I want love. I want to be loved
  • JJ: When I was down, it was everyone who grabbed my hand and made me stand up again.
  • I did not rehearse today.
  • Bibi belongs to a friend. Hiro is with Anjjang’s parents cos JJ finishes his work quite late. Jiji is with his father’s friend.
  • JJ: Hiro is the main character of All I desire. I imagine Hiro is my girlfriend when I was writing the lyrics. Lol.
  • Fan from Finland! Wow
  • JJ: Yesterday I talked about Hokkaido crabs.
    Today, I see a lot of crabs in the TV monitors.
  • JJ can’t understand what’s written on a fan’s board.
    JJ: Everyone thinks I can read Kanji easily right? But I’m a foreigner you know!
  • Then the fan showed her board written in Korean.
    JJ said: Ehh. I got it! Ahh, but now everyone can’t understand you.
  • He sang a bit of Wasurenaide and Hug. He did not sing Proud and said ‘Please understand. There are reasons I can’t sing it’
  • After the dress code ment:
    JJ: i dont want to go up the stage now.
    Fans: ehhhhhh!!
    JJ: it’s a lie.
    Lol
  • Good Morning Night
  • JJ said to the band: “Really sorry to the band members” (cos he kept on requesting to do the chorus of Good morning night)

• JJ: first time in my life that I borrowed a towel from the audience to wipe my sweat.
  • JJ said today is DVD filming of the con~
  • Fans shouted Kawaii~~ (cute)
    JJ: What did you say?
    Fans shouted loudly: Kawaiiiiiiii~~
    JJ: One more time
  • JJ: Unfortunately…
    Fans: Ehhh!
    JJ: I’m filming DVD so I will use the best (reaction)…
  • So fans shouted ‘Ehhh’ louder and longer everytime he said ‘Unfortunately… last 2 songs’
  • JJ: Do you think my scale gets so high in my songs? I think a woman can sing my songs in a normal level.
  • When he reappeared,
    JJ: Tadaima (I’ve arrived/I’m home)
    Fans: Okaeri (Welcome back)
  • JJ: I will upload the Japanese lyrics to my SNS as soon as the Yokohama con is finished
    Japanese lyrics to I’ll Protect You
  • JJ: new info but I am making a new song in Japanese
    In the Saitama cons, i will sing 5 Japanese songs
  • JJ: after Osaka con, i will go back to Korea to record Japanese song (s)
    JJ: I want to release a Japanese album.
  • Jaejoong thought the con hasnt exceeded 3 hrs yet. When the fans said, “it has exceeded already!”
    Shocked for a moment JJ had n upright pose like a penguin “seriously! Unbelievable!! Is it okay not going to the washroom?”
    (Source: LISALISA630, Trans by: xiahjunjjyu)
  • I’ll Protect You

• JJ right now -> (´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`)

• JJ: I don’t know how long can I sing. Right now I feel like I want to keep singing for the rest of my life.
  • JJ: When I first came to Japan, I sang in front of 80 people. It’s been 10 years. I would like to talk about this moment 10 years after.
    That’s why everyone should live longer!! (so we could talk about this by then)
    Please live long, healthy and happy. Thank you for the 3.5 hours today

• 終わり(´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`)。the end.

Photos

16583398_1709771349333136_689060050181816320_n.jpg%7Eoriginal
C4J9YSJVYAI77po_kimzawun.jpg%7Eoriginal
C4OUEzsUYAEGFuf_jjchloejj.jpg%7Eoriginal
C4OUSoEVYAIgW7e_jjchloejj.jpg%7Eoriginal
C4OkdnSUEAARyEF_kimzawun.jpg%7Eoriginal

C4OkiXqUYAAVskY_kimzawun.jpg%7Eoriginal

C4Ojj5-XAAA2Cf8_uchang61.jpg%7Eoriginal

C4OjpJLWAAIst-i_uchang61.jpg%7Eoriginal

C4OjmilWMAAZ8Jv_uchang61.jpg%7Eoriginal

Full Audio

Credit: @rubypurple_fan

Fancams + Pics Credits: @Betheone_jj, dye_sukebe + @uchang61, @kimzawun, @jjchloejj, @jj8601260204, june.shin1

Full Audio Credit: Rinmaze

Compiled & Shared by: JYJ3

Lovely #Jaejoong! instagram.com/p/BQS6AhhABwS/

C4O4xIRVcAE9wqA.jpg

[TR] I was touched.. I can't deliver it in words.. Ha.. How could you be really...
via Soph! ♩김재중♩@jaetaku

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/6- 2/12/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/02/jyj-news-week-of-26-2122017.html?spref=tw

[OTHER SNS] 170209 The Rebirth of J in Yokohama – Backstage Photos with Jaejoong

june.shin1 Instagram Update:

[PHOTO] .
수고했다. 불태웠네
#김재중 #KimJaeJoong #TheRebirthofJ
#JaeJoong #JYJ #金在中 #ジェジュン #JJ
#YokohamaArena #Yokohama #Japan
[TRANS]
Good job! You set everyone on fire!
#KimJaeJoong #TheRebirthofJ
#JaeJoong #JYJ #JJ #YokohamaArena #Yokohama #Japan

14565158_1354362851282553_3096872888741920768_n.jpg%7Eoriginal

dye_sukebe Instagram Update:

[PHOTO] I enjoyed JJ’s concert (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))♡
Thanks a lot♡
June and JJ and me٩( ᐛ )و
Next time, Let’s meet in Seoul☆

#JJ #kimjaejoong #jaejoong #koreansinger #concert #singer #niceguy #fun #yokohama #bestfriend #happy #キムジェジュン #ジェジュン #横浜アリーナ #コンサート #muscle #sexy #koreansinger #korean #jyj #awesome

Dancer & Choreographer Ryo Tanaka Instagram Update:

[PHOTO] tyjdryo: ジェジュンのLive観てきました

何だかグッときたな

沢山の方々が
変わらず2年近く 待ってた。

会場での
”おかえり”の空気感が
グッと来つつ、ほっこりしつつ。

観に行けて良かったです。
jaejoongおかえり〜

#jaejoong #kimjaejoong #yokohamaarena #japan #ジェジュン #therebirthofj

[PARTIAL TRANS]
I have watched Jejun’s Live
A lot of people
I have been waiting for almost 2 years.
Jaejoong Welcome back ~

16583395_1280573058655022_4123675839797657600_n.jpg%7Eoriginal

Sources: june.shin1, dye_sukebetyjdryo,  
Translated by: @crystalmoon64 + JYJ3  

[OTHER SNS] 170209 Infinite’s Nam WooHyun shares a backstage photo with Kim Jaejoong – “The Rebirth of J” in Yokohama

JYJ3’s Note: INFINITE, is a South Korean boy band formed in 2010 by Woollim Entertainment. The group is composed of Sungkyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, L, and Sungjong. Woohyun is one of the main vocal in the group.

[PHOTO] 요코하마 아레나
#솔로콘서트대박 #재중이형 #강철성대로컴백 #요코하마아레나의추억
[TRANS] 
Yokohama Arena
#Solo Concert Daebak
#Jaejoongie Hyung
#Came Back With Steel-like Vocal #Memory Of Yokohama Arena

16465852_236264010116394_7894803455221432320_n.jpg%7Eoriginal

Source: nwh91 Translated by: @jaetaku Shared by: JYJ3

Infinite’s L Myungsoo’s fan shared the following LOL

170209myungsoofan2.png%7Eoriginal

Credit: @high10sion

[NEWS + PRESS PICS] 170210 Falling for Kim Jaejoong all over again

Falling for Kim Jaejoong all over again: Bonds between Jaejoong  and his fans became even stronger and tighter!

qULJ6mG.jpg%7Eoriginal

Kim Jaejoong wrapped up his concerts successfully in Yokohama Arena, Japan. The bond between Kim Jaejoong and his fans became stronger and tighter after 2 years of hiatus.
Kim Jaejoong began the concert with powerful, lavish opening stage with grand band sound and said, “It’s the third night already! Last Concert in Yokohama! Are you ready to have fun?” He opened up cracking a joke that he just learned from his friend the night before.
He met his Japanese fans with a passion filled stage after 2 years of hiatus. Kim Jaejoong displayed boyish charms when signing playful songs like LuvHolic and Kiss B, melted audiences with emotional rock ballad numbers like Drawer and Love You To Death. He overpowered the stage when singing rock spirit filled Mine.
Fans were deeply moved not only by his performances but also at his kind and loving manners and the way he looked at his fans, showing how much he missed them and how grateful he was. Fans welcomed him so warmly by responding in standing ovations for every number he performed.
As he was wrapping up his concert series in Yokohama, Kim Jaejoong commented, “Everyone, you look so beautiful when I see you from the stage. Someone from audience shouted las night ´I fell for you Jaejoong!´ I’m always grateful and my heart flutters for the love you give me. But the moment I heard it, I felt my heart pound, I’m not sure how much longer I can sing. Being with you like this make me think that I want to spend all my life singing”.
Not only fans from all over Japan but also fans from all over the worldincluding Southeast Asians and Latin American gathered in Yokohama. One fan from Chile cheered passionately for Kim Jaejoong waving her flag; a Finnish fan raised a sketchbook with message, “Than you for coming back!” People of all ages and gender showed up at the venue; A guy in his 20s with his mom, a fan who brought her family including her 6-year-old daughter and her husband…
During his final encore number, I’ll Protect You, all the fans sang along with him. He showed tears saying, “I’m so happy that I’m near everyone who sings for me. Thank you for welcoming me back”.
Kim Jaejoong will continue his Asia Tour at Osaka-jo Hall on 2/13-14.
LmTBo4Z.jpg%7Eoriginal
WZdXi0z.jpg%7Eoriginal
deNTIYY.jpg%7Eoriginal
FVkIJ46.jpg%7Eoriginal
UoIjY2S.jpg%7Eoriginal

Source: TenAsia  
Translated by: @crystalmoon0213  

More Headlines

Kim Jaejoong wrapped up his Asia Tour in Yokohama successfully… 36,000 fans welcomed him back enthusiastically <Link>
“I’m overly joyed” moved into tears of joy… wrapped up Yokohama concerts successfully <Link>
36,000 fans’ passionate welcoming ceremony in Yokohama <Link>
Kim Jaejoong met his Japanese fans in 2 years and shed tears of joy in front of them “I’m so happy” <Link>
Kim Jaejoong sheds tears at his Yokohama concert “I’m happy coz I have fans who waited for me, thank you” <Link>
Yokohama, Kim Jaejoong’s Asia Tour second stop: All 3 concerts were huge success <Link>

[AUDIO FULL] 20170209 Kim Jaejoong The REBIRTH of J in Yokohama

Rinmaze

Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/6- 2/12/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/02/jyj-news-week-of-26-2122017.html?spref=tw

Kim Jaejoong and Fans...I'll Protect You and ment...

170209 Yokohama Day 3 지켜줄게

reico126
C4SwyxJVUAAsa-e.jpg

C4SwyxFVMAElj2G.jpg

C4SwyxEUEAAMD7c.jpg

C4XKVExUoAAw7S4.jpg

Jaejoong TW and IG Update...I'll Protect You
Jp lyrics...

kimjaejoong@bornfreeonekiss

[English Trans] I Will Protect You #KimJaejoong Japanese Version Lyrics
C4SO1XvVUAETfTH.jpg

C4SOydjVcAA-YgT.jpg

#Jaejoong I Will Protect You Japanese Ver. Romanized lyric

C4ShzfPUYAAhQLL.jpg
Angel  REBIRTHofJ@Angel33Wing

Crystal Moon'◡'@crystalmoon0213

[Cjes IG] #김재중 doesn't stop after concert is over Continuous meeting 
Is this why people go Jaejoong, Jaejoong?

C4R1pNhUoAAYOH5.jpg

C4R1pNgUcAAMAkm.jpg 
Passion-filled meeting room Guy we inevitably fall in love with #김재중  

[JYJ FB] Jaejoong's Greeting for Osaka Concert: "I want to see you soon in Osaka" (translated by: @crystalmoon64) m.facebook.com/story.php?stor

Everyone's done very good job in Yokohama past 3 days. Now, Osaka is next! Want to c u soon in Osaka! Good job today! #김재중

miacat9095

PrinceJJ  @PrinceJJ_

[ENG] 2017 'Rebirth of J' Concert Support #KimJaejoong #김재중 #金在中 BAIDU KJJ BAR / ONEYEBU × STUDIO JAY / PRINCEJJ wp.me/p30xju-fLc

C4Wj6QrVcAAUw9_.jpg

One'S 김재중서포트 계정 @ONES_J_GOODS

[EN] The summary of catering support at 2017 KIM JAE JOONG ASIA TOUR in SEOUL ‘The REBIRTH of J' >> 19860126.com/bbs/view.php?i

C4WkQgUVYAEGN4a.jpg

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/6- 2/12/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/02/jyj-news-week-of-26-2122017.html?spref=tw

[JJstagram] Katsudon (pork cutlet &rice) ...wow So delicious.
C4YMkCUUYAI7qlQ.jpg
via rubypurple_fan

Other IG...Jaejoong!

instagram.com/p/BQWHyrTjFuG/
C4XEG3TWIAAnbcJ.jpg

C4Xz7aVVUAE-WCn.jpg

That's it! It's official, #Jaejoong is the sweetest man on earth! instagram.com/p/BQXCQLsgaRH/ #loving hyung to #Junsu

[IG] Just don't get hurt! Be positive and get back healthy
Translations via crystalmoon0213

C4XJS3UUEAIAluo.jpg

#김재중 expresses his care and concern for Kim Junsu who enlisted, "Don't get hurt, be healthy" m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&a
via crystalmoon0213

#JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong Posts Message On Instagram To Kim Junsu After His Enlistment soompi.com/2017/02/11/jyj

JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong Posts Message On Instagram To Kim Junsu After His Enlistment

C4Z0h5SVYAEn_cV.jpg  

Kim Jaejoong has shown his love and concern for his JYJ group mate Kim Junsu on Instagram!
Kim Junsu entered the army to fulfill his mandatory military service on February 9, while Kim Jaejoong was discharged last December after completing his service.
On February 11, Kim Jaejoong shared a sweet photo of the pair to his Instagram with the caption, “Just don’t get hurt, and be cheerful and healthy.”
Following his discharge, Kim Jaejoong told fans via V Live that he had met Kim Junsu recently and was planning to go see his musical “Death Note.”
Hopefully the pair will get to meet up again soon!
Source (1)
Soompi

Up to date news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/6- 2/12/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/02/jyj-news-week-of-26-2122017.html?spref=tw

[Eng Sub] Kim Jaejoong REBIRTH of J Encore Concerts in Saitama Super Arena PR

Angel Wing

Better practice "I'll Protect You in Japanese since Jaejoong wants fans to sing this Fan anthem in Japanese...

ジェジュン Jaejoong 守ってあげる I Will Protect You Japanese Ver. Cover [Eng 日本語 Rom]

Angel Wing

harkbackom

teru@mitsumani Feb 10

Rebirth of J calendar onekiss2kissjae.tumblr.com

C4XnNJXUkAAQgPX.jpg

Jaejoong in Yokohama
Via @sapphieblue

C4dUA0zVYAAxPlD.png

C4dUCq-UEAEFbez.png

C4dUUVoUcAA_cHD.png

C4dUWGjVYAEu7R6.png

C4dUjajUEAAeVXU.png

C4dUkjhUYAADk9L.png

C4dUzUuVYAA1oQ3.png

C4dVEzFUEAEO8QP.png

Jaejoong and his tattoos...

C4eKSc4UkAEJCkr.jpg

C4eKSJgVcAIrA6Z.jpg

C4eKS6jUYAA95x2.jpg

story.kakao.com/tattooshy/E1zi
14499041_1622980868005770_3874997233359257600_n.jpg

[tattooshy IG] 재중사마랑 샤이순히 #김재중 #김재중타투 #재중사마 #jj #jyj #제대축하 #jaejoongtattoo #jaejoong #kimjaejoong instagram.com/p/BQZkRyqgyCy/

C4cX0vlWYAAYfbR.jpg
te4jyj

February 13, 2017 

The Eye of Providence (or the all-seeing eye of God) is a symbol showing an eye often surrounded by rays of light or a glory and usually enclosed by a triangle. It represents the eye of God watching over mankind (or divine providence).
The all-seeing eye is a powerful esoteric symbol which is widely misunderstood and misused today; few know what it originally stood for. It was originally symbolic of a higher spiritual power or God, a watchful caretaker of humanity or an awakened spiritual part within. But these days it has quite different associations.
The eye symbol represents human awareness through the third eye or Pineal Gland. For secret societies, the symbol of the Eye means power and control. The Pineal gland, also known as the third eye, gives us the capacity to be aware of a different reality which most humans can’t see anymore. Ancient civilizations knew about this but humanity lost its touch with their inner self and we ended up sinking into materialism and indoctrination. It is for this reason that religions, government, entertainment, economic and social institutions, all use the symbol of the Eye. The true secret is they control you, they have a complete grasp on the level of awareness of humanity through indoctrination. As long as you follow and embrace all these earthly belief systems based on lies and illusions, your mental level of awareness will be under their control. If you stop submitting your judgement to these earthly institutions (belief systems), your third eye (Pineal Gland) will open, and you will start experiencing a higher level of awareness. I guarantee you that your reality will drastically change.
Can get lots of information through Google…Just be careful who actually wrote these “articles” because most are self serving.
It’s really up for one’s own interpretations…I would like to think that Jaejoong placed this symbol on himself to represent better and heightened self- awareness to ward off negativeness and/ or evils…

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/6- 2/12/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/02/jyj-news-week-of-26-2122017.html?spref=tw

Jaejoong IG Updates

C4dLQlFUYAAYmkU.jpg

jj_1986_jj INS 俺と同い年の友達だなんて.. #dane_dehaan
instagram.com/p/BQZ8hUDg-A1/
[IG] Didn't know he was same age as me
translations via crystalmoon0213

C4dBUNeUcAAv_nV.jpg

American actor n model Dane William Daeehan, same age with Jae, in fact same month as well *real birthday*. 2 days older than bb
via SoarwithJJ

[JJ IG] instagram.com/p/BQZckmfgOZ-/ 

[ @bornfreeonekiss IG trans]Air is too dry in Japan(´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`)This product fan presented to me is so nice!
via @ayano_kjj

C4cB_MpUkAETQBr.jpg

大阪ーただいま!

[bornfreeonekiss] Osaka - Tadaima (I'm home)

C4c-HqLUkAAuvmy.jpg

Via natsuki 'ᴗ'@natsuki_jejung

PrinceJJ @PrinceJJ_

[INFO] Some new official goods for 'The Rebirth of J' Concert in Osaka today (jyjjapan.jp) #ジェジュン #김재중 #Jaejoong

C4gmKRFUcAAW3br.jpg

[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 170213 CJeS Instagram Update: Kim Jaejoong’s Osaka Concert Backstage

[PHOTO] 今日もジェジュンはリハーサル中!
大阪のファンのみんな、 準備はいいですか?
오늘도 재중은 리허설 중!
오사카 팬분들 준비되셨나요?

#김재중 #재중 #KIMJAEJOONG #2017_KIMJAEJOONG_ASIATOUR #Japan #The_REBIRTH_of_J #일본 #日本 #오사카 #OSAKA #大阪 #콘서트 #Concert #コンサート #아시아투어 #アジアツアー #비하인드 #Behind #리허설 #rehearsal #보고싶었어요 #会いたかったよ #곧만나요 #もうすぐ会いましょう #귀여움 #かわいい #씨제스타그램
He’s doing rehearsal for upcoming concert now! R U #ready for #tonight Thank U all for welcoming him & looking forward to it! See you in a bit at Osaka Japan! He must be #fabulous as always. Let’s rock it!

photo 16464183_639244392925422_1345333737365176320_n.jpg

Source: cjes.tagram  
Translated by: @crystalmoon0213

[COMPILATION] 170213 Kim Jaejoong – “The Rebirth of J” in Osaka (Day 1)

• Aditional Official Goods and Aditional seats were incorporated in Kim Jaejoong’s Concert in Osaka.
  • Fans waiting outside the venue
C4gvj6fVYAARNtq_marumaruJJko.jpg%7Eoriginal
C4g61TkUcAIYot0_kimjaejoongnet.jpg%7Eoriginal

• Flower Bouquets
C4hEFaLVYAAjRkH_marumaruJJko.jpg%7Eoriginal
C4iUOKxWYAE43st_jaemyu.jpg%7Eoriginal
C4iNR6NUEAAcg6o_atsukojj126.jpg%7Eoriginal

• Official Concert Goods
C4iAI3MUEAMacrl_preciouskorea.jpg%7Eoriginal
C4iS1DHWQAANKgj_jae6002maki.jpg%7Eoriginal

• Insithe the Venue
C4ijh9aUkAARzCn.jpg%7Eoriginal
C4impEgXUAEooE4_chi_mama_jj.jpg%7Eoriginal

• Start!
  • JJ: I thought about sightseeing or eating around Osaka. But I fell asleep for 12 hours.
  • Changing clothes on stage
C4iahbsUcAEPiI8_PPeha.jpg%7Eoriginal
C4ib-z5UcAAbfWZ_PPeha.jpg%7Eoriginal
C4idMdrUEAAuucZ_PPeha.jpg%7Eoriginal

• Color of the jacket for Osaka is Red.
  • Hot red leather jacket with spangles on hotter
C4ikPYbUkAAIbft_crystalmoon0213.jpg%7Eoriginal
C4ibxIaUMAA_rBk_crystalmoon0213.jpg%7Eoriginal

• He lost~1.5 kgs since he arrived in Japan. A fan from the venue shouted: “tell us how to lose weight!”
    JJ laughed.
  • He gave away towel again
  • JJ: is everyone having fun?
    Fans: /screams yes
    JJ: Me too
  • My cough has stopped but I still have a cold.
  • Before when some told me ‘Jejung is cool!’ I dont have much reaction. But now when you say ‘Jejung is cool’ I can’t help but grin. Cant stop
  • Makes me weak (flutter) when you say ‘Ehhhh’
    Pls dont say it. (But fans still say it lol)
  • I Love You To Death
C4ik8zrUcAAD0R9_crystalmoon0213.jpg%7Eoriginal
//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

• Backstage Ment
C4ispHGUkAAqUz0_PPeha.jpg%7Eoriginal
C4ispHGUMAErRll_PPeha.jpg%7Eoriginal
C4i8agvUMAAdfiY_kyonchijj0910.jpg%7Eoriginal

• JJ: there was a test to find whether one is S or M.
    I’m M!
  • One board says: After ten years, marry my daughter and call me Umma.
    JJ: Umma~~
  • JJ: After going to the Live, all of you get hungry right? Restos are full so I can’t even go. I went back to hotel and just have a ramen cup.
  • 2 hours and ~10 more songs in the setlist. No wonder JJ said he talks too much that it feels like a fanmeet instead of a concert lol.
  • A fan asked JJ to say ‘Kotomi, work hard’
    JJ: Good luck with your konbini?!(convenience store)
    JJ misunderstood
  • Kotomi san was jumping up and down and her undergarment was shown. JJ covered his eyes
  • Jaejoong’s nieces and nephew
  • The mic stand comes out. There’s a note saying to proceed with the next song but JJ said he will not follow.
  • The con has been going on for 3 hours already so I guess the staff is worried about the time~ 10 PM already in Osaka
  • JJ: It’s not fun if I just stand on stage by myself. But because everyone is here we are having lots of fun.
  • Backstage, I asked how long was the Live now, staff told me 3 hours 15 mins. Really?!
    Then I changed my clothes so fast.
  • JJ: I’m talking way too much Can’t tell whether this is a fanmeeting or a concert 
  • JJ: I think my fans are the cutest of all fans My friends tell me that too, My male fans are handsome too
  • JJ: When you sing “Good morning Night,” you guys look like in a trance 
C4jB4wNUYAAwYUa_crystalmoon0213.jpg%7Eoriginal
C4jAZAwVUAE8mkj_PPeha.jpg%7Eoriginal
C4i-dz2VMAE7G2S_jonyonsu.jpg%7Eoriginal

• JJ:worries about taxi fare for fans coz it’s getting late Fans: No problem!!!!
C4jF69EUEAAUJRm_crystalmoon0213.jpg%7Eoriginal
C4izLQSXUAASZR0_toxxnim.jpg%7Eoriginal

• JJ: Now I listen to it, I realize my Japanese was still very rusty back when I filmed that message…
C4jLVVfUEAArm6E_crystalmoon0213.jpg%7Eoriginal

• I’ll Protect You
  • JJ tonight was the CUTEST (aegyo-explosion) I’ve ever seen so far
C4jNFq3UYAE4GxQ_crystalmoon0213.jpg%7Eoriginal

Credit: @rubypurple_fan, @crystalmoon0213

Pics Credits: @crystalmoon0213, @PPeha, @preciouskorea, @kimjaejoongnet, @marumaruJJko, @kyonchijj0910, @kyonchijj0910, Kiss_JYJ, toxxnim

Fancam Credits: @ZHZH_KJJ, @crystalmoon0213, @PPeha

More JYJ news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week os 2/13- 2/19/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/02/jyj-news-week-os-213-2192017.html?spref=tw

NEW MOLDIR PATCH LOVE HOOD ZIP UP
moldirkorea@MoldirKorea

C4hm_01UcAIJNmR.jpg

The Rebirth of J in Osaka
Ending vid

teddy0205A

Other IG

[_hyung_bae_] instagram.com/p/BQdHB--lkZn/i

C4jUUAJUcAAsS1t.jpg

C4jUtLSUkAEzCkd.jpg

instagram.com/p/BQdKrhegjwB/
[JJstagram] I ate these ^ _ ^ They are delicious! Let's work hard tomorrow too, Osaka! Today was fun!
via rubypurple_fan
C4jaORQVMAAlZKy.jpg

C-JeS IG update: 17/02/13

Wonka BornfreeoneKiss

[Cjes IG] Osaka concert was fun! See you again tomorrow cuteness explosion

instagram.com/p/BQdEVdGA4p5/

C4jPTlqVYAAAO1U.jpg

Jaejoong IG Updates

Gorgeous #Jaejoong instagram.com/p/BQdMKFDgtWK/ 
[IG] Now, I'm gonna get changed and take a shower
via crystalmoon0213
C4jdCtdUEAA8TjE.jpg
LMAO we wanted proof shot of the shower and we get this! instagram.com/p/BQdTEN9gV4K/

C4jrGDKUoAAXgh7.jpg

Other IG Updates...Jaejoong and his family...

Awww #cuteness overload. #KimJaejoong with his family. #simplythebest #familygoals… 
instagram.com/p/BQdYv2HAP04/
from 
jessicayoung0492 

C4kB8ibWQAAdBZl.jpg

instagram.com/p/BQdljMDgEPX/

C4kfTAvWcAIUB8Y.jpg

instagram.com/p/BQdt8xPg6OT/

C4kjSILWIAI-vHq.jpg

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week os 2/13- 2/19/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/02/jyj-news-week-os-213-2192017.html?spref=tw

Jaejoong Update

Our #Jaejoong unleashed in #Japan for #TheRebirthofJinOsaka facebook.com/CJESJYJ/posts/

[Cjes FB] #김재중 made his 10,000 Osaka fans go wild! Who's gonna have fun with JJ again tonight?

C4ld6f3VcAAKnsx.jpg 

Other headlines:

Successful first day concert in Osaka: satisfying audiences' ears and eyes #김재중 m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&a

#김재중 holds first concert in Osaka after discharge: proves that he is the master of fan service m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=144&a

#김재중 10,000 Osaka fans go wild... Great example for wannabe Hallyu stars m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=215&a

#김재중 endless encore+impromptu birthday song Who wouldn't fall for him, the master of fan service

C4lsHz0WQAANFL6.jpg

C4lr6-fWYAI6ssY.jpg

C4lrtJiWcAICoTx.jpg

C4lrdNRWcAERq9Y.jpg
C4lsdLLWMAAQkVL.jpg

[COMPILATION] 170214 Kim Jaejoong – “The Rebirth of J” in Osaka (Day 2)

C4oeXx5VYAQsv89_allalone86jj.jpg%7Eoriginal

• JJ greets in Kansai-ben:
    JJ: maido (thank you for your continued support)
    Fans: Ookini (thank you)
  • JJ asked the fans: do other artists change clothes on stage?!
    Fans: no
  • JJ: Ah a rumor came from Yokohama~? If you don’t have a towel, either you get a new one or a sweaty one from me~
  • JJ is coming back to Korea tomorrow.
  • JJ: I feel better since yesterday.
  • JJ: The best drink in the world is water. After a day’s work is done, the best drink is beer!
  • JJ actually asked the fans: what do you drink after work?
    Unanimously, everyone said Beer!
  • JJ: I don’t like sparkly clothes. I like plain clothes.
  • JJ: I’m scared because the internet is so advanced now. Everything I do will be on twitter! That’s why it’s hard to say the same thing.
  • JJ: All the things I said yesterday, you already know right?! That’s why I can’t talk about the same thing. It’s hard work.
  • JJ: i want to show a cool figure to everyone. Pls let me know your comments thru SNS.
  • JJ: When I was in my 20s, I don’t want to be called cute. But now that I’m in 30s, I feel happy when people say I am cute.
  • JJ: I tried doing the prince hairstyle today. But sometimes the hair parting becomes 8:2. (Cos he’s jumping around)
  • JJ: Everyone says I’m your star but I think otherwise. All of you is the star for me.
  • JJ: Everyone is my star
  • Board says: pls throw a kiss for everyone at the venue.
    JJ sent flying kisses thru camera.

• Board: How many girlfriends did you have in 10 years?
    JJ: …. well then
  • JJ: JP culture is different, In Korea, men don’t say i love you to each other.
    Fan boy: love you
    JJ: love you too but I like women
  • Board from another 20 yr old boy: I want to be a cool adult like JJ hyung. JJ: follow me!
  • Board: i am having difficulty getting a boyfriend.
    JJ: hurry up and find one. Please be in love properly.
  • JJ: I like to have a Live for 5 or 6 hours. But might have an issue with the venue.
  • The dress code ment was shorter compared to yesterday.

C4nyqlaUkAAIfMa_jezriya.jpg%7Eoriginal
C4nyo6tVMAAib0L_jezriya.jpg%7Eoriginal
C4nypq_VMAE0Bh4_jezriya.jpg%7Eoriginal
C4n2Qd7UMAAfwJ-_jezriya.jpg%7Eoriginal

• JJ: I hope to have more fun and longer talk with you so I won’t forget my Japanese.
  • All That Glitters

• Good Morning Night

• How many now? 10 times?
  • JJ: ok. This is it
    Fans are still shouting for 1 more.
    JJ: I am dying. Ja, ok then 10th time!
  • Fans: 1 more.
    JJ: we still have Nagoya and Saitama! Because I did it 10+ times today, I might have to do it 20 times in the future
  • Fans: 1 more
    JJ: stop! So noisy
  • JJ: I know everyone’s feelings but it will take longer until the live ends. I am so tired now.
  • JJ: My songs have various genres from rock to ballads so it’s hard work.(No one shouted one more after this )

• Love You More

• JJ: I enjoyed the 2-days live in Osaka. I thought it is enough but it’s not.
  • JJ: 3 hours by 1 person…I can sing and talk a lot~~
  • JJ: Live is tiring but I get a lot of energy from everyone. I will return to Korea tomorrow.
  • JJ’s parents went to the toilet during the ment. When his mom came back,
    JJ: Umma, do you feel refreshed?
  • JJ said the same to his Appa when he came back.
  • JJ: everyone, please focus on me in the future.
  • JJ: I read yesterday on the internet, JJ’s Japanese is so poor for a Japanese. But… I’m Korean
  • JJ: I really had fun in Osaka for the past 2 days. I am pleased to meet everyone. Thank you for coming to see me.
  • JJ: I am looking forward to seeing you again
  • JJ: fans singing is too perfect. Beautiful to hear everyone’s voices as one
  • I’ll Protect You

C4oY_QWUkAEt69M_bornfree_reico.jpg%7Eoriginal

C4okF0xUoAAZJWv_yuki.jpg%7Eoriginal

C4oj5fAVYAM6Pxb_yuki.jpg%7Eoriginal

C4oj5fAUYAEsSxq_yuki.jpg%7Eoriginal

C4oOb3uVMAE4vZ6_Raphaela_www.jpg%7Eoriginal

C4oP3qiUcAA57V6_kimjaejoongnet.jpg%7Eoriginal

C4olDl9UkAAk7wN_Pierrot_in_JYJ.jpg%7Eoriginal

Credit: @rubypurple_fan
Pics Credits:  Jezriya, Yuki, Rinmaze, allalone86jj, Raphaela_www, kimjaejoongnet, bornfree_reico, Pierrot_in_JYJ

Fancam Credits: @jezriya, @yakamoz109, jejumegu1120, @anne0626, @kimjaejoongnet

C-JeS Entertainment IG update: 17/02/15

Wonka BornfreeoneKiss

C4o17K-VcAADhc6.jpg

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/13- 2/19/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/02/jyj-news-week-os-213-2192017.html?spref=tw

Pretty Seohyunah at uncle #Jaejoong's #TheRebirthofJ concert in #Osaka

C4pXxanVcAA9QUb.jpg

via junggunyoung665 (ID MYO/JYJ dancer/choreographer)

instagram.com/p/BQfru0KD7r6/

C4oiapxWQAEULCL.jpg

The Rebirth of J
videos...day 2 in Osaka, Japan

via ayajae11

One Kiss

Kiss B

Welcome to My Wild World

Breathing

C4qwcFtUEAA7xi_.jpg

C4qwfGnUEAEd5ch.jpg

C4qwprkUYAQD0qg.jpg

C4qwhTaUoAAEtF4.jpg

C4qw2SsUEAAJqFX.jpg

C4qw3m_VYAEAYsI.jpg

C4qw7NXUEAA2V-X.jpg

Via Rinmaze

Kim Jaejoong

C4rBWbHVcAAzLWw.jpg

"You are my stars" #김재중 mesmerizes 20,000 Osaka fans m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=023&a

#김재중 wraps up successful concert in Osaka, his Asia Tour's third stop m.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleVi

Ruby ルビー@rubypurple_fan

KJJ, "Performance that singer and fans enjoy together", 1st Osaka concert in 3 years (Motto! KOREA) mottokorea.com/mottoKoreaW/mF

Kim Jaejoong, who last visited Osaka last Dec 2013, made the best stage to make 20,000 fans laugh and cry for 3 hours.
JJ: "It's been a long time. The Osaka fans are so passionate that I can enjoy the stage more excitedly. "
JJ: "Thank you for coming even if it's a weekday. I'd like to spend the last day in Osaka full of happiness and enjoyment."
JJ: “In Osaka,I wanted to show a different feeling from Seoul and Yokohama so I changed my clothes and hairstyle" w/c made the fans cheered.
In addition, he prepared Oyagi gags which made the fans laugh. He also fulfil fans’ requests, talked longer with fans, as he built up memories through constant communication with them.
JJ: I was so happy for 2 days in Osaka and I was glad to have met you after a long time. Although I have not been active for 2 years because of my military duty, I am grateful that so many people had come to see me. My fans tell me “JJ is my star”, but I don’t think so
To me, you are all stars. Thank you for welcoming me with your cheer and applause and I will come back soon.

Japanese fan, Yuri (30), who went to the concerts: “I was really happy and excited when I heard that KJJ will be coming to Osaka after 3 years.KJJ has a certain charm that makes your heart throb.I was once again impressed by the artist KJJ who always showed a good stage.”
KJJ will continue his tour in Nagoya on Feb 21 and 22.

C4q7qciVMAErZIb.jpg

C4rBWbLUMAArctd.jpg
C4rBWbHUcAAzYxo.jpg

C4rBWbIUkAE0tT-.jpg

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/13- 2/19/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/02/jyj-news-week-os-213-2192017.html?spref=tw

[SCAN] Kim Jaejoong featured in Japanese Magazine 'Josei Seven' No.28 February Edition 
(cr: oppagundam)

C4r6GI9WAAEvQbT.jpg

C4r6Gx0WYAArL9R.jpg

‏@bornfree1kissID

Other IG Update
[choi_.h.m IG] instagram.com/p/BQh7PfDjxms/
C4s7-AGUoAI5BvT.jpg

[Other IG] Thanks to #김재중 today became a day of healing for my ears Fans also displayed great manner Thank you - Choi Hongman

Oh #Jaejoong is posting pics like his #JaeFans! instagram.com/p/BQhZWVogpN0/

C4r3Y2PWIAEd7TL.jpg

More scaps

as tagged

More fancams

Run Away

I'll Protect You

via ayajae

More pictures and videos here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/13- 2/19/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/02/jyj-news-week-os-213-2192017.html?spref=tw

Jaejoong at airport

C4s_64SUEAEIk8p.jpg

Jaejoong new profile pic in his IG account
C4tUw4SVcAE-P-p.jpg

[IG] Arrived in Seoul~  

[Cjes IG] Australia Pictorial you've been waiting for: #김재중 + Pictorial =  Professional Handsomeness Pictorial Genius ]
C-JeS Entertainment IG update: 17/02/16
source: instagram.com/cjes.tagram/

via wonkabornfreeonekiss

C4wMPvsUoAEY9Ez.jpg

JYJ added 4 new photos.

김재중 in Australia
역시 #패션 의 완성은 재중

예약판매▶ http://m.yes24.com/Goods/Detail/36110082?Mcode=505
#김재중 #재중 #KIMJAEJOONG #호주 #Australia #브리즈번 #Brisbane #화보 #pictorial #패션매거진 #fashion #magazine #코스모폴리탄 #Cosmopolitan #믿고보는 #화보장인 #프로멋짐러 #예약판매 #놓치지않을꺼에요

[JYJ FB] #김재중 in Australia Kim Jaejoong completes any fashion style Cosmopolitan order link: m.cosmopolitan.co.kr/article/RetArt

March issue cover: Lee Hyori
C4wK_DUUEAAJOtM.jpg 

Jaejoong...Cosmopolitan Korea pictorial preview...
Cosmopolitan interview: Go press ❤️️"Kim Jaejoong came back!" m.cosmopolitan.co.kr/article/RetArt
 via crystalmoon0213

C4wEWvVUkAECO08.jpg 

[News TR] I want to remain as who I am #김재중 m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&a

C4wAuFdVcAAsAio.jpg
C4wAuFfVMAAch3P.jpg

C4wAuFbVYAAS5Es.jpg

Through military life, I became healthier physically and mentally #김재중 m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&a

Naver Main! "Fans are the ones who make me shine" #김재중 m.entertain.naver.com/photo/read?oid

C4wBfGeUoAA2hPK.jpg

"Felt myself becoming healthier physically and mentally in army" #김재중 Cosmopolitan Pictorial Preview m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&a 
via crystalmoon0213 
C4wHTA8WEAAPjk6.jpg

C4svOqKWYAA76Zm.jpg

Jaejoong IG Updates
Fan Gifts...

instagram.com/p/BQjwgMTAos0/
[jj_1986_jj ins.] #thankU  #iqos
C4wmKIzUoAAlrLH.jpg 
[jj_1986_] Jaejoong's Instagram Update: #candle instagram.com/p/BQjxSAyAyKp/

C4wp1YXUMAAApVF.jpg 

IG instagram.com/p/BQjyYG6ASkc/

[IG] This is almost like a vacuum cleaner... Good  

C4ws_unUYAEdKqc.jpg

KJJ C-Voting Team@KJJ_VotingTeam

#김재중 IG - Dyson hair dryer. 2017 birthday gift from China Baidu KimJaejoong Bar

Jaejoong in Brisbane, Australis
Cosmo Korea photo shoot
Issue is out in March

[kimheejune IG] Behind scene instagram.com/p/BQi5WVDhUtr/

C4w45DxUkAAY3xP.jpg

[kimheejune IG] 김재중 instagram.com/p/BP8H9ZghdkH/

C4w9cBHUEAEWJP6.jpg

More JJ in Australia for Cosmo Korea
C4w9K_LUEAAlfqN.jpg

Hot guy #김재중 shows off eye catching, stylish street fashion in Australia m.sisaweek.com/news/articleVi
via crystalmoon0213 

#김재중 who completed his MS, arms himself with explosive masculine charms

#김재중 steals attention with his chiseled bronze body, boasting masculine charms m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=

C4wNsvRVYAALl1w.jpg 
C4wTOWoUEAAHZU_.jpg
 (edits by mitsumani) 

[Other IG] Cosmo followed #김재중 's first vacation after military discharge Candid snapshots of #Jaejoong will be unveiled in our March issue

C4wcY_iVMAA47__.jpg
C4wcY_kUYAA7o_J.jpg

Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/13- 2/19/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/02/jyj-news-week-os-213-2192017.html?spref=tw

JYJ’s Jaejoong Dishes On His Military Experience with ‘Cosmopolitan’ Pictorial

David Song, Feb. 16, 2017, 8:55 a.m.

JYJ member Jaejoong recently took part in a photoshoot with ‘Cosmopolitan’ magazine, and after his photoshoot in Australia came to a close, he sat with the publication for a quick interview! In regards to his experience at the military he stated, ‘I felt like I was getting healthier both mentally and physically as I adjust to the military lifestyle. I think I gained an experience that I can talk about all night long.’
C4zSy1jUcAAv0J1.jpg

Jaejoong then commented on his experiences with going through changes and commented, ‘Things change, but I want to be an unchanging person who is always at the same position.’ He then thanked his fans for always showing him support and love, and credited their support for his ability to be a star.

Jaejoong will be meeting his fans all around Asia with his upcoming fanmeet tour. Will you be seeing him?

@KoogleTV

JYJ's Jaejoong shares his experience in the military with 'Cosmopolitan' allkpop.com/article/2017/0

C4yS4OWVYAIkRie.jpg

JYJ's Jaejoong opened up about his experience in the military with 'Cosmopolitan'.

Following the photo shoot in Australia, Jaejoong sat down for an interview and said, "I felt like I was getting healthier both mentally and physically as I adjust to the military lifestyle. I think I gained an experience that I can talk about all night long."

He also shared his thoughts on going through many changes and said, "Things change, but I want to be an unchanging person who is always at the same position." Lastly, he thanked fans for the continuous love, saying, "Fans are the existence that allows me to shine. They're the light and life to me."

Jaejoong plans to meets fans all over Asia through his upcoming Asia fan meeting tour. You can find more of Jaejoong's photos and interview in the March issue of 'Cosmopolitan'.

Jaejoong_1487176641_j1.jpg
allkpop

Other IG and TW Updates

[hyejinjung1025 IG] Kim jae joong cosmopolitan behind the scene... #김재중 instagram.com/p/BQlDr6fB-0V/ 

C4036Q2VMAAmojK.jpg

C4zOMlOVUAAzGp7.jpgC4zOM0yVYAEcGyW.jpg

PrinceJJ @PrinceJJ_

[INFO] Cosmopolitan Korea is available on GMarket (w/ intl shipping option) gmkt.kr/e2ZzlM #김재중 #Jaejoong

§implespace@simplespace_kr

(Pre-Order) Cosmopolitan Korea March 2017 Issues featuring Kim Jae Joong in Australia. (Magazine weight is around 2kg) details via DM >>

C41vJ-2UkAIr9r-.jpg

C41vJ-3UYAAf7Rr.jpg

Ces o(^▽^)o @ceskjj

though JJ's not on the cover, all the sales pitch on this magazine in Amazon JP is about him  amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B01 #1 bestseller

C415I8hVcAAuSq8.jpg

[jonyonsu IG] #ジェジュン #JYJ #김재중
instagram.com/p/BQkxab8DpNY/

C405ooRVcAAGSzJ.jpg

C405oBYUkAADiyO.jpg

Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/13- 2/19/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/02/jyj-news-week-of-213-2192017.html?spref=tw

More IG Updates from JJ

jj_1986_jj's photo instagram.com/p/BQkJMXEA8gf/ #JHolic plug from #Jaejoong (taking care of some business while in Korea).

photo 16464671_252264031866775_2331703058842517504_n.jpg

[jj_1986_jj IG] #Cosmopolitan
instagram.com/p/BQkdQ4fArDD/

C4x_FgqVcAAT_Oo.jpg

[jj_1986_jj IG] #앙짱#양말
Ahnjang's socks

C40hHFPW8AElJfS.jpg

[jj_1986_jj IG] instagram.com/p/BQmU4t-h5bq/

C41uR5rVYAEZCr9.jpg

[jj_1986_jj IG] 선물 인증 instagram.com/p/BQmV0a9BjS7/
Gift received

C41wRhkVUAAgU84.jpg

Angel  REBIRTHofJ@Angel33Wing

Partially Translations from #Jaejoong Asahi digital news Interview ”I can`t tell the deep part of the difficult things to my fans. I`m thinking of..

C41tv_sUYAAOTQB.jpg

C4xd7N4UoAAFgsy.jpg

Pic edit as tagged

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/13- 2/19/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/02/jyj-news-week-of-213-2192017.html?spref=tw

[PHOTO] This song is rrrrrreally good

16789924_1873134106264243_8420576231858110464_n.jpg%7Eoriginal
via JYJ3

[Other IG TR] Fellow soldier from 55th Inf. Div. shares past photos w #김재중 instagram.com/p/BQnX635AyZe/

C43-fQCUEAABxY9.jpg

C43-fQAVUAUYIYe.jpg

C43-fQBUkAIYz_L.jpg

[Other IG]
HC: Good job, be healthy 
JJ: <3 I know 
HC: Charming guy communicates using <3 Pray for you always Usual conversation between guys

C473PGaVcAA-Uv_.jpg
C473PGZUMAAteHG.jpg

From Jaejoong's stylist:
[Stylist IG] What more can I do?
Via crystalmoon0213
nohmy1118  

16583130_260412227738661_125906064339107840_n.jpg%7Eoriginal

nohmy1118 힘든만큼 보람은있네 instagram.com/p/BPmi9o8Dls1/

C4-ydURUoAA4MjR.jpg

Crystal Moon'◡'@crystalmoon0213 Feb 17

[Other IG] #김재중 He came back Looks brilliant in his first photo shoot location in Australia! Chris Suede Trucker Jacket compliments his look

C426pHpUYAA3b9M.jpg
C426pHrUcAEexGP.jpg

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/13- 2/19/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/02/jyj-news-week-of-213-2192017.html?spref=tw