[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Jaejoong - 김재중 Thread

Guest ces

Jaejoong Interview right after receiving the Asia Most Popular Artist Award at GDA

With English subs by jaetaku

C2HoSUfVIAA76ZQ.jpg

C2HlbvNUcAAPllL.jpg

Jaejoong backstage at GDA
instagram.com/p/BPP-FysjS_N/
C2JHjVVVIAAJHyW.jpg

More HQ pics of Jaejoong at the GDA

C2Iw3xjUkAAy885.jpg

C2IxI-kVQAEfUmp.jpg

C2IwKzLUoAAE7PE.jpg

C2IwVo3UQAckTJk.jpg

C2IwWPZUsAEgNPP.jpg

C2Iw3NhUAAAk74X.jpg

C2Iw3cKVEAEeWfR.jpg

More HQ pics and videos here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/9- 1/15/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/01/jyj-news-week-of-19-1152017.html?spref=tw

Jaejoong!!!

[Other IG] Tony Hong shares photos of Jaejoong at his MySweet restaurant instagram.com/p/BPP9A39AVem/ 
instagram.com/p/BPPozVIgmVh/

C2JA6saUkAEisYD.jpg

[Other IG] Taking photo of dessert, younger brother came back even cooler and more mature after army Lad is so cool - Tony Hong
via crystalmoon64

C2JA78WVIAAn-Vd.jpg

[IG] Discharge celebration dinner! My brother happy after eating delicious food, Look forward to wonderful activities this year by #김재중
via crystalmoon64

Seoulbeats @seoulbeats

#Jaejoong, #BTS, #Jonghyun and more are some of our favorite albums of 2016.

SB End-of-Year Review: Soloists Shine in 2016's Best Albums

Groups are already pumping out the first albums of 2017, but 2016 was a busy year. Between dramas, debuts, and music videos, we’ve gotten to the point where we want to review our favorite albums from the past year. Camiele, Leesha, and Lo compiled their favorite albums of 2016 below with some surprising convergences and differences between them.

Best Album Camiele Leesha Lo
1 JambinaiA Hermitage BumkeyU-Turn JaejoongNo.X
2 SugaAgustD BAPNoir BTSWings
3 JaejoongNo.X Lee HiSeoulite JonghyunShe Is

Leesha: I’m not quite sure where to start besides, who is Jambinai?
Camiele: Jambinai is an indie band who combines traditional Korean music and instruments with heavy metal. Their latest album A Hermitage is truly one of the most sonically creative pieces of music I’ve ever heard. It tells a story so vividly, sounds working together to create a cohesive narrative. Without words they’re able to paint landscapes and scenes that are more brilliant in color and hue than anything most artists can do with their voices. I fell so in love with their music this year. And after having the chance to interview them, I gained a greater appreciation of the breadth of Korean traditional music and just how far it can be stretched and manipulated to become greater than the sum of its parts.
Meanwhile, all three of us have similarities between our lists. I have to ask, Lo, what about Jaejoong‘s album spoke to you? For me this is truly his most cohesive, mature piece of music. Every time he releases something, I’m stricken by just how brilliant an artist he actually is. He’s taken a genre that most “idols” have attempted to use to separate themselves from their idol image. But Jaejoong actually excels at using rock music and adding his own colors to it, fully immersing himself in the genre. As a result, his voice has become fuller, his songwriting sharper and more impactful. Especially with this album, we see a wider range of his storytelling and his vocal color. Tl;dr Just when I didn’t think Jaejoong had more to show us, No.X is his most powerful and comprehensive piece of music. 20160215_seoulbeats_jaejoong_nox3.jpg?resize=300%2C300

Lo: The appeal of No.X in a word: self-loathing! No, really. You are dead on the money, Camiele, about the musical strength of this album. The songwriting and composition is sharp and insightful, and Jaejoong’s voice . . .  god. Rough and bitter on “Good Luck” and “Good Morning Night”  before transforming into some ungodly cross of velvet and honey on tracks like “Breathing” and “Run Away”; this is a vocal masterpiece. And what really proves the strength of No.X is the immediate understanding it provides. The details might be fuzzy at first listen but the emotions of each song– disdain, anguish, frustration, anger, resentment– they are crystal clear from the first listen.

But back to the self-loathing. There is a subtle sense throughout this album, especially on the self-penned tracks, that Jaejoong does not particularly like himself. He blames himself for every instance of relationship failure across this album, pulls his self-worth entirely from others views of him, has fallen into self-indulgent, hedonistic tendencies, and even when wronged, has a hard time condemning those who have hurt him– the closet he comes  is “Good Luck”, where he still takes shots at himself. The  lyrics are raw and honest in a way that very few musicians allow themselves to be; as if Jaejoong carved out a piece of his soul for us to examine. And, as deeply personal art is wont to do, like has called to like.

Omitted unrelated parts...

170114 Cjes instagram update!
C2Gv4f_VQAANy-1.jpg

http://www.melon.com/musicstory/inform.htm?mstorySeq=4484
엠넷▶ http://www.mnet.com/special/10206
네이버뮤직▶ http://music.naver.com/promotion/specialContent.nhn?articleId=7287

A #special #behind the #story of Kim Jaejoong, from #concert pre-meeting to #interviews Check the bios now!

Backstage sneak view of ordinary yet extra ordinary reservist sgt #김재중 (Seargant Kim Jaejoong) at GDA m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&a
via 
Crystal Moon'◡' @crystalmoon64

C2L92pqUQAA5wJC.jpg

Conversation w fashion coordinator: Wear this? Are you an anti-fan? Are you serious? Handsome #김재중 still cares about clothes he wears
C2L_DISVIAARPOs.jpg 
C2L_DITUAAA75Hn.jpg 
C2L_DIVUoAACP-o.jpg 
C2L_DISVIAEEc_R.jpg

Seriously now... I'm so cool even me eating mandarin orange is cool, want a piece?
C2MLllqVIAAeja3.jpg 
C2MLllqUsAAmo_k.jpg 
C2MLllqVQAARTya.jpg 
What do I hope for the new year? Health, happiness and love ^^
C2MMMVlUoAASetK.jpg 
C2MMMVyUkAAP9J-.jpg 
C2MMMVtUsAEgMLq.jpg

Visual Shock Kim Jaejoong

C2N3s3wUUAEI16x.jpg

People are visually shocked and give exclamations as he steps forward the standing mike and appears on the screen (Fan cam from a non fan)
via Jaetaku

unicorn501

[NON-FAN'S GDA ACCOUNT] She admits Jaejoong is more handsome than her bias

C2MjDgtVEAERb9Z.jpg
If all the people at GDA saw Jaejoong performing they would've not only praised his looks but his talents the most
via Jaetaku 

C2NNnEDUoAEhSQq.jpg

C2Nsp1fUAAAtZIz.jpg

pics as tagged

Jaejoong IG Updates

[IG] I'm a fan, real fan! Humble Bolbbalgansachungi 
jj_1986_jj ins 제가 정말 팬이거든요..심하게 팬이에요 겸손한 #볼빨간사춘기 instagram.com/p/BPSYxEVA32o/

C2OO-MaUoAQvuFc.jpg

Note:
[#31stGDA] Congratulations to #Bolbbalgan4 for winning #31stGoldenDiscAwards #DigitalSongDivision #RookieArtistofYear
C2Cn8FMUoAAnaXO.jpg

#love #you #more
jj_1986_jj ins #love #you #more instagram.com/p/BPSZ2JlAGZ6/
C2OPADeUoAEkm5q.jpg

Note:

tap screen a couple of times (on JJ's IG post) and we get the heart <3

C2N-y13VEAAn04x.jpg

[IG] Gave me a gift for winning the popularity award, so pretty
jj_1986_jj ins 인기상 축하한다고 선물 줬어 아이 이뻐 instagram.com/p/BPSenjCgwdh/
C2OO9CsUQAIdh5i.jpg

Note:

Armand de Brignac Ace of Spades Brut Champagne (via fans who are great sleuths)
C2ODVOnUkAIQsfP.jpg

[IG] Momo MIC in my hand

C2OO717VIAAw4_i.jpg

Translations by crystalmoon64

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/9- 1/15/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/01/jyj-news-week-of-19-1152017.html?spref=tw

Kim Jaejoong...The Rebirth of J

C2RGII2UQAAiGrP.jpg

C2RGII1VQAAM7-7.jpg

Various News Headlines:
#김재중 kicks off 8 City 13 Concert Asian Tour on 1/21!!! Seoul-Tokyo-Osaka-Nagoya-Hong Kong-Thailand-Macao-Taiwan m.asiatoday.co.kr/kn/view.php?r=

#김재중 's first Asia Tour after discharge has been confirmed! Distinguished class of the "Concert King" m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&a 

"As if there was no hiatus!" #김재중 confirms 8 city Asian Tour m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&a
via crystalmoon64 

gokpop@goKPOP

Kim Jaejoong will be heading to Thailand!  Get ready!!! 

C2Q6dGsVEAAtrk9.jpg

C2Q6dG0UUAQJoba.jpg

I, myself, am going to Jaejoong's Seoul concert!!!

Hello Jae! Handsome #Jaejoong 
instagram.com/p/BPUH_IzgIHi/

C2RUj-uUUAAIpJL.jpg

C2RXGh0UoAAxY8r.jpg

jj_1986_jj ins #Marilyn #Monroe 
instagram.com/p/BPUOUlAAyXp/

C2SkrNXXEAAUzjf.jpg

jj_1986_jj ins #사우나 갈사람
instagram.com/p/BPUk4glg8F-/

C2SlHvKXEAAIcmj.jpg

[IG] Who wants to go to sauna or The one who will be go to sauna
Trans via crystalmoon64

Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/16- 1/22/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/01/jyj-news-week-of-116-1222017.html?spref=tw

veronicha__

paulisteu

JYJ shared Pikicast's video.

그거알아? 눈과 귀를 사로잡는 김재중표 멜팅라이브~
팬들을 바라보는 스윗재중의 눈빛에 녹아든다....

나만봐라이브 비하인드 25b6.png▶️ https://m.pikicast.com/contents-slide/?contentsId=290707

Jaejoong to appear via PikiCast
cjes.tagram ins 재중의 ‘나만봐 라이브’ 대공개! instagram.com/p/BPUqxUzgDhm/

C2ScTy0UkAEUSHM.jpg

#김재중 #재중 #KIMJAEJOONG #피키캐스트 #Pikicast #나만봐라이브 #NO_X #그거알아 #밤새 #돌려볼 #혜자영상 #지금 #심장이_뻐렁친다 #두근두근 #씨제스타그램
'Just #keep an #eye on ME' of Kim Jaejoong thru Pikicast! Hit the bio for it! Be ready & get #together

C2SZceqUAAE1gPd.jpg

C2Sy5UgVQAIjCyy.jpg

C2S50ouUQAEBd9q.jpg

C2SzcfrUQAMLjM_.jpg

C2TCoI4UQAApMoi.jpg

C2THyZMXUAEveSl.jpg

C2Sy5UeVEAUeWKs.jpg

C2TJ46HVEAAZdb8.jpg

Crystal Moon'◡'@crystalmoon64

Still looks so handsome though he came back in 2 years Return of the King! Sob sob, he came to Piki at last A series of eye contact

C2SqGs2VEAASF6c.jpg

[VIDEO/GIF/PICS] 170116 Kim #Jaejoong's PikiCast princejj.com/2017/01/16/med

Jaejoong IG Updates

jj_1986_jj ins #goodmorning #night instagram.com/p/BPU92BoAq7h/

C2TANiOUoAA5Ncc.jpg

jj_1986_jj ins おやすみ instagram.com/p/BPU7Ur7AoYD/#

C2S-sItUQAAXG9F.jpg

jj_1986_jj ins #내가더

instagram.com/p/BPUvEHWgKQk/

C2SiynAUcAEW-hR.jpg

[IG] Kim Jaejoong seonbae-nim, we respect you so much: Bolbbalgan I (respect) you more: #김재중
Trans via crystalmoon64

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/16- 1/22/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/01/jyj-news-week-of-116-1222017.html?spref=tw

Charismatic Jaejoong

TOPSTARNEWS (톱스타뉴스)@topstarnews

#topstarnews #JYJ #김재중, ‘카리스마 뚝뚝 흐르는 눈빛’

topstarnews#topstarnews #JYJ #김재중, ‘카리스마 뚝뚝 흐르는 눈빛’

instagram.com/p/BPU_OaxDC6t/

C2TCvaSXgAUztdj.jpg

[TR] @topstarnews: #김재중 Kim Jaejoong having eyes that charisma trickle down "drip drip"
Trans via Jaetaku

Click here for more Jaejoong at the GDA!

http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/01/jyj-news-week-of-19-1152017.html?spref=tw

Jaejoong Update

JYJ added 3 new photos.

연습실에서도 빛나는 원조 비주얼 쇼크!
아침부터 재중이의 미모가 여러분들의 심장을 후드리챱챱!

#김재중 #재중 #KIMJAEJOONG #2017_KIMJAEJOONG_ASIATOUR #The_REBIRTH_of_J #아시아투어 #연습실 #비하인드공개 #열혈연습모드 #남신미모 #콘서트 #기대감폭발 #서울 #21_22일 #고려대학교 #화정체육관

#Good morning! Wanna share the behind-the-scene of Kim Jaejoong, his being at the practice room! Looks #gorgeous indeed! His #Asian tour concert is coming up. Stay tuned & don’t miss on 21st & 22nd in #Seoul #KoreaUniversity

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 1 person, on stage and standing

Image may contain: 1 person, indoor

instagram.com/p/BPWKWLdA8Wi/

Enjoy the #revealed pic of Kim Jaejoong taken at his practice room! His #Asian tour concert is coming up as D-4! Looks #awesome & #fabulous Stay tuned & don’t miss the moments!

January 16, 2017

Kim JaeJoong to Hold an Asian Tour “The REBIRTH of J”

JaeJoong will be touring 8 Asian cities for his Asian Tour.

C-JeS entertainment stated “Starting with 2017 KIM JAEJOONG ASIA TOUR in SEOUL ‘The REBIRTH of J’ that will be performed on 21st at the Korea University Tiger Dome, JaeJoong will be touring Asia to greet his fans. He will visit Seoul, Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Hong Kong, Thailand, Macau, and Taiwan to greet his local fans.”
JaeJoong has set a big record of selling out his Seoul concert tickets in 1 minute, announcing his strong return. With the news of his Asian Tour, fans and even the media is expected to show great anticipation for his concerts.
Representative said, “With the news of Kim JaeJoong’s Seoul and Japan tours, fans from all over Asia have requested for additional concerts in their regions, so we’ve confirmed Hong Kong, Thailand, Macau, and Taiwan. Being able to perform 13 concerts days despite the long break in career proves that many fans all over Asia still love JaeJoong.”
JaeJoong will be holding “2017 KIM JAEJOONG ASIA TOUR in SEOUL ‘The REBIRTH of J’” on 21st and 22nd at Korea University Tiger Dome.
Jaejoong, kim jaejoong, jyj, the rebirth of j, concerts, 2017
Kpopmap@Kpopmap

Kim JaeJoong to Hold an Asian Tour “The REBIRTH of J” ★Kpopmap - Global Hallyu Online Media

Jaejoong IG Update

Expensive 'favorites' instagram.com/p/BPY4ibVg3AF/ #Jaejoong is cool!

IMG_0014.PNG

allkpop@allkpop

#JYJ's Jaejoong rehearses for his first solo concert since military discharge allkpop.com/article/2017/0

C2aTSnJWEAAEJEx.jpg

[INSTAGRAM] 170118 Kim Jaejoong Instagram Update: ‘The REBIRTH of J’

[PHOTO] 연습끝..
instagram.com/p/BPW4sJ_ABzP/
[PHOTO]
End of practice..
photo 16123499_217094708699074_7323354818083291136_n.jpg
Source: jj_1986_jj

Translation by: rilanna of JYJ3

Shared by: JYJ3

[INSTAGRAM] 170117 Kim Jaejoong Instagram Updates: Slippers & Countdown

photo 15877588_1002037853273711_4231074761209282560_n.jpg
photo 16110947_252881488482156_6181871498580459520_n.jpg
Source: jj_1986_jj  

Sergeant Kim Jaejoong

C2Xz5fGWgAASbHW.jpg

C2Xz7uqXUAE24pY.jpg

C2Xz9M8W8AAT_S6.jpg
C2Xz-eiXgAAug5A.jpg
(짤출처:@okke126)

Jaejoong and Junsu
V app channels...

JYJ

안녕하세요, 씨제스 엔터테인먼트입니다.
V LIVE 개편에 따라 활동하는 가수의 개별 V 채널이 개설됩니다. 다양한 팬 서비스 기능이 추가 됨에 따라 앞으로 재중 V 채널과 준수 V 채널이 아티스트와 더 가까이 소통하는 공간이 되기를 바랍니다.
재중 V 채널과 준수 V 채널에 많은 응원 부탁드립니다.
감사합니다.

김재중(KIMJAEJOONG) V채널 ▶http://channels.vlive.tv/E7E2E9/video
김준수(KIMJUNSU) V채널 ▶http://channels.vlive.tv/E7D2EB/video

#김재중 #김준수 #JAEJOONG #JUNSU #V채널 #VLIVE
Hi, this is CJES Entertainment. According to the reorganization of Vapp live broadcasting, there will be opened individual channels of singers. We all hope that it would be much help to communicate with together better thru ‘Jaejoong V channel’ & ‘Junsu V channel’ that would be added various fan-service function etc. It would be very appreciate if you would continue to give warm support for it.
Thank you.

Photo published for KIM JAEJOONG : V LIVE
Photo published for KIM JUNSU : V LIVE

C-JeS Entertainment IG update: 17/01/18

Surprise V-app broadcast on #김재중 channel at 8 PM cjes.tagram's video instagram.com/p/BPZyqduA5d9/
via crystalmoon64 

via Wonka Bornfreeonekiss

Published on Jan 18, 2017

C-JeS Entertainment IG update: 17/01/18

잠시 후 재중의 깜짝 V라이브가 찾아옵니다!
재중 V채널로 오세요~♥
V채널▶ http://channels.vlive.tv/E7E2E9/video

#김재중 #KIMJAEJOONG #깜짝 #V라이브 #V앱 #오늘 #재중은 #어디일까요 #서프라이즈 #선물 #재중 #V채널 #팔로우 #10분뒤에만나요 #씨제스타그램
Hold on! A #surprise #Vapp live of Kim Jaejoong Let's get started it #together See #U all in 10mins!

[V LIVE] Kim Jaejoong’s Rehearsal Performance “All That Glitters” 17/01/18

via Wonka Bornfreeoneekiss

source: https://www.vlive.tv/video/21139/

C2djKzCWgAEzDPZ.jpg

C2cyfUXUAAAm5Zg.jpg

C2dVRHiWgAEU6Zq.jpg

C2c0kQ6VIAA5Hl6.jpg

C2c0oIaUUAEwCxG.jpg

C2czDIqVIAA3m_R.jpg

C2cxVOvWQAETKjg.jpg

C2cxVOwXcAEb95p.jpg

Instagram Updates...

Jaejoong with his Triangle family...

instagram.com/p/BPaQ4xGAj6g/

C2dmRpYUQAAZcLE.jpg
[JJstagram] 오랜만에 트라이앵글 만났다~^^
@leeyoonmi_araelmom
@yunsoooh1    
#신승환

[Other IG] How long has it been since we got together! Miss Swan who couldn't make it.Everyone loves gift I wrapped w Ara(her daughter) #김재중
via crystalmoon64

leeyoonmi_araelmom  instagram.com/p/BPaSKNaAQBC/

C2dpGqwUQAAHqGD.jpg

jj_1986_jj IG instagram.com/p/BPaTotMAkZC/

C2dr2glVQAM7tTJ.jpg

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/16- 1/22/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/01/jyj-news-week-of-116-1222017.html?spref=tw

Note: Updates will be slow and sparse because I will be in Seoul for our Jaejoong's concert "The Rebirth of J"...

Very excited...Will Update as time permits and WiFi allows. :)

Kim Jaejoong! 

D-2 More interesting ways to enjoy #김재중 concert http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=6172944&memberNo=28655711concert … 

C2ftO2oUQAAOqCj.jpg

C2ftPdHVQAE4_SD.jpg

C2ftP_sUkAI65oi.jpg

C2ftQjwUcAAJ_6H.jpg

C2faEqAXcAE4kiZ.jpg 

C2faHL5WQAEqBB4.jpg 

C2faIbvW8AEaLkY.jpg

C2fY8k_UcAEy35-.jpg

C2fY_zwUoAADxOW.jpg
C2fY0-3UAAAJDGl.jpg

C2fYyzYVQAAemay.jpg

C2faV5ZXcAAwZB3.jpg

C2faWoqWQAAclmu.jpg

CJEStagram Update 
https://instagram.com/p/BPbGw8Sgnsb/ #The_Rebirth_of_J

[Cjes IG] D-2 #김재중 Concert Anticipation for the concert escalates whether the weather is good or bad or just ok
Translations via crystalmoon64  

C2fd126UkAEUhIG.jpg

It’s coming #UP as D-1! Heat heats #super #fastwaiting the #concert of Kim Jaejoong that will be out at #KoreaUniversityin #Seoul Check the bio for preview! It’s too good to be true.

[SNS] 170120 Kim Jaejoong & Jang Geun Suk Updates: #Elsa #Anna #Frozen #Friendship

Kim Jaejoong Instagram Update:

16123965_257077754728644_8242700848489037824_n.jpg~original

Kim Jaejoong changed his Twitter Photo Display:

DkvEIxw_.jpg~original

Kim Jaejoong & Jang Geun Suk Twitter Updates:

170118jgstw.png~original
170120kjjjgstwittercombo.png~original
[TRANS]
JGS: With enemy <Photo>
KJJ to JGS: I’m curious about the fact that you Geunsuk ate rice
JGS to KJJ: Wow Mr. Jaejoong you came to Twitter in a very long time! Thank you!!
KJJ to JGS: I anticipated JGS’s reply, I’m happy www
KJJ to JGS: Geun-jiang! Do you want to make a snow man? I want to make one with you! cool oppa
JGS to KJJ: Miss Geun dreams of a snowball fight with Jaejoong! Making my heart flutter!! Cute 
KJJ to JGS: Miss Geun, tomorrow is my concert I can’t afford to get injured from snowball fighting
You can’t put stone in the snowball 
JGS to KJJ: I’m glad I can go to Jaejoong’s live! Will buy goods in bulk! Requesting discount for the eels
(Note: Eels=Jang Geunsuk’s fans)
KJJ to JGS: It’d be difficult coz the goods purchase line will be long, but I will cheer for you,see you at the live concert. I wait for Miss Geun 
JGS to KJJ: Will go to Yeonse University tomorrow at 6 PM ! So excited!! 
KJJ to JGS: I see… See you at Seoul National University ♡
170120kjjtwu.png~original
[TRANS]
This is a cold Oppa
C2l6t87UkAM-7-b.jpg~original
170120jgstw1.png~original
C2l7rHIUkAEWt4D.jpg~original
Source: jj_1986_jj@bornfreeonekiss@AsiaPrince_JKS
Translation by: @crystalmoon64 + JYJ3

Jaejoong IG Update

[IG] #김재중

IMG_0031.JPG

[IG TR] Flower persimmons vs Dried persimmons (sound similar in Korean though spelled differently) #김재중
Via crystalmoon64

IMG_0030.JPG

IMG_0029.JPG

Jaejoong IG Update
[IG] Who wouldn't be happy to receive gifts? Tea cup set and ashtray #hermes #김재중 
Via crystalmoon64

IMG_0028.JPG

Other IG

KIm Jaejoong with friends...Singing and drinking and getting all tipsy and still sounds amazing!!!

IMG_0020.JPG

IMG_0021.JPG

Kim Jaejoong 
Performing live at Dingo Music "Tipsy LIVE"

IMG_0022.JPG

IMG_0023.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_0025.JPG

IMG_0026.JPG

IMG_0027.JPG

[IG] Go watch Iseul Live - #김재중 instagram.com/p/BPevoRoALOm/
Via crystalmoon64

IMG_0019.JPG

Kim Jaejoong 'The Rebirth of J' Seoul Concert

Here!
#TheRebirthOfJ 

IMG_0032.JPG

Kyahhhh! So excited to see #Jaejoong at #TheRebirthOfJ #Seoulconcert

IMG_0033.JPG

We are here...#TheRebirthOfJ is soon to commence! Beyond excited. These fans from Taiwan gave me a gift just for sitting next to them 

IMG_0034.JPG

IMG_0035.JPG

Hold up the banner when "Breathing" and keep holding it until the song after "Breathing" is over Banner:  #김재중 heart heart
Via crystalmoon64

IMG_0036.JPG

IMG_0037.JPG
Via twitter

Proud #Jaejoong fan here! #The_Rebirth_of_J

IMG_0038.JPG

Start
Multi leveled band on stage...

IMG_0039.JPG

One Kiss never sounded better!!! Love #The_Rebirth_of_J

Don't know what he's saying but I'm smiling! #The_Rebirth_of_J #

It was -8 degrees on the day I was discharged, it is -8 today what's up? -#김재중
Geunsuk didn't answer when #김재중 called on him but he is here JJ says maybe he is too shy JJ also
says he is his best friend
Was using special shampoo to help my hair grow so I don't have to wear wig wile head banging w you fans #김재중
Don't worry about me losing weight it is just for the concert, if you want,I can gain it back easily #김재중
Via crystalmoon64

How to wave towel and light sticks at same time during Luvholic! #TheREBIRTHofJ

Kiss B #TheREBIRTHofJ

IMG_0040.JPG

Rotten Love was awesome! #TheREBIRTHofJ #JJinSeoul

Let the Rhythm Flow is smexy #The_Rebirth_of_J #JJinSeoul

IMG_0041.JPG

One of my faves... Drawer #TheREBIRTHofJ #JJinSeoul

IMG_0042.JPG

Fire alarm went off coz #Jaejoong is too hot!  #TheREBIRTHofJ #김재중

This song is nothing but sexy... All I Desire #JJinSeoul #The_REBIRTH_of_J

#Jaejoong is on fire! #JJinSeoul #TheREBIRTHofJ

IMG_0043.JPG

OMG...Run Away #TheREBIRTHofJ #Jaejoong

IMG_0044.JPG

IMG_0045.JPG

Full of amazing! #TheREBIRTHofJ #Jaejoong #JJinSeoul

Backstage talk...He's gonna strip now #TheREBIRTHofJ #Jaejoong #JJinSeoul

Rock is the genre that fits me perfect when I perform alone and you like it too so I'll keep doing it #김재중
I came back w concert first to show myself to more fans in Korea and overseas but I'm preparing for drama also #김재중
I want laugh a lot w you this concert Thank you for waiting #김재중
Via crystalmoon64

I called it lol #TheREBIRTHofJ #Jaejoong #nekkid

IMG_0046.JPG

Such a tease! Loving it! #TheREBIRTHofJ #Jaejoong

Another fave! All That Glitters #TheREBIRTHofJ #kimjaejoong #seoulconcert

IMG_0047.JPG

Breathing #The_REBIRTH_of_J #Jaejoong

It's 3:01 Am where I'm from! But rockin it here #RebirthofJ  Welcome to my Wild World

IMG_0049.JPG

IMG_0050.JPG

Nice mic J handle Good Luck #TheRebirthofJ#Jaejoong

The mid stage just rotated!!! #TheREBIRTHofJ #JJinSeoul

IMG_0051.JPG

IMG_0052.JPG

Good Morning Night! #TheREBIRTHofJ #JJinSeoul

Not a clue what #Jaejoong is saying but his speaking voice is glorious! #TheRebirthofJ #김재중

I don't have to act bigger or cooler than who I am now, want to be more and more honest in front of you as I age #김재중
I'm a civilian indeed... #김재중
I still feels so awkward to take off my shirt...I'm back to skinny JJ before army (and takes off his shirt)
Via crystalmoon64

Wow it's 9+1# #RebirthofJ #김재중 #JJinSeoul

IMG_0053.JPG

IMG_0054.JPG

Whoah! Direct to MINE!!! #RebirthofJ #jaejoong

Tripping and almost falling is sexy on #Jaejoong lol #JJinSeoul #TheRebirthofJ

Chanting #KimJaejoong  #TheRebirthofJ #JJinSeoul

Love you More #Jaejoong #TheRebirthofJ #JJinSeoul

IMG_0055.JPG

IMG_0056.JPG

IMG_0057.JPG

IMG_0058.JPG

Gorgeous #Jaejoong #TheRebirthofJ #JJinSeoul

Fans wanted #Jaejoong to take jacket off... he's teasing then a male shouted to take it off lol #TheRebirthofJ #JJinSeoul

Made many mistakes tonight^^ You know where... but I can make adjustments fast so it'll b much better tomorrow #김재중
Via crystalmoon64

Just Another Girl #Jaejoong #TheRebirthofJ #JJinSeoul

IMG_0059.JPG

I'll Protect You #JaeFans are the best #TheREBIRTHofJ #JJinSeoul
So Amazing!!! So happy to be here at #TheRebirthofJ #Jaejoong!
We will Protect you always #Jaejoong #TheRebirthofJ

[TRANS] Jaejoong's sister shares how Jaejoong was before today's concert started: twitter.com/kkjj4/status/8… pic.twitter.com/mNnXE4EYIm
Via Jaetaku

IMG_0061.JPG

IMG_0062.JPG

‪JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/16- 1/22/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/01/jyj-news-week-of-116-1222017.html?spref=tw‬

Kim Jaejoong 'The Rebirth of J' Day 2

Waiting to get in...Mosh Pit!

IMG_0109.JPG

A Suhodae lady pulled me by my wrist to get to where I'm supposed to be...I guess a little closer.

IMG_0110.JPG

Inside...Standing area.

IMG_0111.JPG

IMG_0112.JPG

Start #TheRebirthofJ #Jaejoong

IMG_0114.JPG

IMG_0113.JPG

One Kiss #TheRebirthofJ #Jaejoong

Gorgeous #Jaejoong #TheRebirthofJ

IMG_0116.JPG

Stripping already #Jaejoong #TheRebirthofJ

IMG_0128.JPG

IMG_0130.JPG

IMG_0131.JPG

Luvholic #Jaejoong #TheREBIRTHofJ

IMG_0118.JPG

Shoving during KissB #TheRebirthofJ #Jaejoong

IMG_0120.JPG

IMG_0119.JPG

Omg Kiss B was crazy! #Jaejoong threw his towel in our direction. Shoving and elbowing lol. #TheRebirthofJ

Rotten Love #TheRebirthofJ #jaejoong

IMG_0121.JPG

Let the Rhythm Flow #TheREBIRTHofJ #jaejoong

IMG_0122.JPG

Drawer... one of my faves in NoX #Jaejoong #TheRebirthofJ

IMG_0123.JPG

Love You to Death #Jaejoong #TheRebirthofJ

IMG_0124.JPG

#Jaejoong is talking and we are enjoying and smiling...I don't understand but love his tender voice.#The_Rebirth_of_J

All I Desire #The_Rebirth_of_J #Jaejoong

IMG_0125.JPG

Nekkid #jaejoong #TheRebirthofJ

IMG_0126.JPG

Nekkid #jaejoong #TheRebirthofJ

IMG_0127.JPG

#Jaejoong enticed this guy to kiss his gf #The_Rebirth_of_J #Jaejoong

All That Glitters...#TheRebirthofJ #Jaejoong

IMG_0132.JPG

Breathing #The_Rebirth_of_J #Jaejoong

IMG_0133.JPG

Interview with J #TheRebirthofJ #Jaejoong
JJ relaying his thoughts about the military and discharge from it...
He did great in the army and had a designation of Special Forces badge because he scored high on shooting, running, physical fitness.

IMG_0134.JPG

Welcome to #Jaejoong's Wild World #TheRebirthofJ

IMG_0135.JPG

Encore for Good Morning Night #TheRebirthofJ #Jaejoong

IMG_0136.JPG

Good Morning Jae ! #TheRebirthofJ #Jaejoong
With a couple of encores...Jae was exhausted!

#Jaejoong is telling us how to chant his name !!! #Jaejoong #TheRebirthofJ

9+1# at #TheRebirthOfJ #Jaejoong Rockin out!!!

IMG_0137.JPG

MINE #TheRebirthOfJ #Jaejoong
Sounds glorious...

IMG_0138.JPG

Love You More #Jaejoong #TheRebirthOfJ

IMG_0139.JPG

Happy BDay #Jaejoong! #TheRebirthOfJ (Surprise event)
Fans singing...

IMG_0140.JPG

Just Another Girl #Jaejoong #TheRebirthOfJ
Confetti all over after the song!

IMG_0141.JPG

I'll Protect You #Jaejoong #JaeFans #TheRebirthofJ
So touching...

[NEWS] 170122 Kim Jaejoong to comeback with a drama this year, also revealed his nickname in the Army

[NEWS] JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong Promises Fans He Will Return To Acting This Year

jaejoong.jpg~original
On January 22, JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong revealed his plans to return to acting!
During his solo concert, “2017 Kim Jaejoong Asia Tour in Seoul – The Rebirth of J,” Kim Jaejoong told the audience, “I’ve been feeling the need to show you guys a great side of me through the screen.”
After announcing his desire to return to acting as soon as possible, he also talked about the types of roles he was interested in.
“Once I complete my concert, I think it’ll be best to greet you all as an actor with a great production within this year,” Kim Jaejoong revealed. “During my time in the army, I watched a lot of sitcoms. Serious acting roles are good but I think fun and easygoing roles can be good as well.”
Kim Jaejoong addressed his enthusiasm to work on many projects by explaining, “I rested for two years, so I want to pursue as many diverse activities as I can.”
Do you look forward to seeing Kim Jaejoong come back to acting in a comedic role?
Source: (1)
Credit: Soompi

[SNS] 170122 Kim Jaejoong, Jang Geun Suk, No Minwoo Meeting & Playing with his Friends

JYJ3’s Note: Seems like after meeting with his friends at the backstage “The Rebirth of J” Concert <Link>, Jaejoong, Jang Geun Suk, No Minwoo and other friends hang out together ^^

Kim Jaejoong Instagram Update:

[VIDEO] 남자끼리 너무 즐거운거아니냐요
오늘도 공연 화이팅!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPjlfAHAMUH/
[TRANS]
Guys having too much fun??Hwaiting again for tonight’s concert

JYJ3’s Note: Jaejoong changed his Instagram Photo Display:
170122instaj2.png~original
16110839_580085142181323_306393333284995072_a.jpg~original
JYJ3’s Note: More Photos and Updates from Jaejoong’s friends ^^

luxxs4 Instagram Update:

[PHOTO] 아 오늘 남자들끼리 넘 재미있네 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ #눈 #추억만들기
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPjSOUHh1ID/
[TRANS]
Having so much fun… just guys Snow Making memories
16123932_559086280965789_4212132005518770176_n.jpg~original

jungyoukeun Instagram Update:

[PHOTO] 어디까지 가세요?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPjZ3eYBgDl/
[TRANS]
Where are you going?
16123889_1270054023040379_1420006429615456256_n.jpg~original
Source: jj_1986_jjluxxs4jungyoukeun
Translated by: @crystalmoon64
YT Credit: ymn
Credit: JYJ3

Compilation of Tweets... Kim Jaejoong The Rebirth of J Seoul Concerts...

https://jyj3.net/2017/01/23/compilation-of-tweets-170122-kim-jaejoongs-asia-tour-concert-in-seoul-the-rebirth-of-j-day-2/

https://jyj3.net/2017/01/22/compilation-of-tweets-170121-kim-jaejoongs-asia-tour-concert-in-seoul-the-rebirth-of-j-day-1/

More Here: ‪JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJNews Week of 1/23- 1/29/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/01/jyjnews-week-of-123-1292017.html?spref=tw‬

[OTHER SNS] 170122 Backstage Photos with Kim Jaejoong – The REBIRTH of J (Day 2)

cjes.tagram Instagram Update:

[PHOTO] “헤어지기 싫지만 저희에겐 다음이 있으니까, 다시 함께 걸으면 되니까, 조심히 들어가고 또 만나요~”
#김재중 #재중 #JAEJOONG#2017_KIMJAEJOONG_ASIATOUR_in_SEOUL #The_REBIRTH_of_J #아시아투어#서울 #콘서트 #감동 #야호 #개학이다 #아시아팬들 #얼른만나요 #귀갓길 #조심#또만나요 #씨제스타그램 “So sad saying #goodbye tho, we all have #next time! Let’s be #together See #U all soon” Thank you a lot #tonight and be safe to your #home Stay tuned!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPkQu5AA12i/
15877529_180188802462438_5203782796740395008_n.jpg~original

june.shin1 Instagram Update:

[PHOTO] Yes!!! JJ is back!!!!
#김재중 #JJ #KimJaeJoong #RebirthOfJ
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPkSGzQAp-j/
16123438_1854214754821538_3939557970571952128_n.jpg~original
[PHOTO] 대견하다 민간인!!
#김재중 #JJ #KimJaeJoong #RebirthOfJ
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPkSSO0AGEA/
16122833_1725678957746597_5953856800141869056_n.jpg~original

minhyeokkim Instagram Update:

[PHOTO] 시종일관 멋있다만 연발하다 나왔다 ㅋ 뜻밖에 #입덕 #김재중 #콘서트 #굿굿  인우형 @faceinbeat 이랑 나만 신난거니? #프로존잘러 @jj_1986_jj 와. #아프지도말고참지도말고 #땡큐
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPkVSV8hur8/
16228902_699465836895832_6249663507193659392_n.jpg~original
[PHOTO] #윙크 혼자보기아까워 올린다 아! #생일 축하해!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPlqCtbB6j0/
16123855_386220115058143_2357490338840444928_n.jpg~original

gy_stellar Instagram Update:

[PHOTO] 오랜만에 재중오빠 콘서트!!! 
아직도 Good morning night이 귓가에 맴돈당 ㅋㅋㅋ
이번 공연도 너무 재밌었어요
아시아투어도 화이팅!!!
Long time no see Kimjaejoong’s concert!!!
His song ‘Good morning night’ still ring in my ears.
This concert was so exciting.
Asia tour fighting!!!
#김재중콘서트 #therebirthofj
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPkdywuhZm4/
16122663_397734960573767_8496689318700515328_n.jpg~original

dong8050 Instagram Update:

[PHOTO] 재중오빠콘서뜌 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPj6iPbgFL4/
16110978_213811345755952_5652636639000788992_n.jpg~original

jinjoo.pearl Instagram Update:

[PHOTO] 나 얼굴 또 빨개 뒤에도 김재중있다
맨날 빨개 재중이 콘서트 대기실
#JYJ#jyj #김재중콘서트#jyj김재중#훈남가수 #김재중#영웅재중#정준영#kimjaejoong #rebirth #콘서트#재중콘서트#화정체육관#김재중라이브 #지켜줄께#행복한시간#즐겁게 즐기자#기대할께
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPj8O44hz1V/
16124176_249958988767473_1516004386109652992_n.jpg~original
[PHOTO] 멋찐 브이행복한 콘서트 시간 보내자
#JYJ#jyj #김재중콘서트#jyj김재중#훈남가수 #김재중#영웅재중#노래#kimjaejoong #rebirth #콘서트#재중콘서트#화정체육관#김재중라이브 #지켜줄께#행복한시간#즐겁게 즐기자#기대할께
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPj8_s5h2Cg/
16124329_674844516052124_3540803160882806784_n.jpg~original
[PHOTO] 도깨비 준영이랑 재중이랑 진주랑
콘서트 보러 올라가장 .화이팅
#JYJ#jyj #김재중콘서트#jyj김재중#훈남가수 #김재중#영웅재중#정준영#kimjaejoong #rebirth #콘서트#재중콘서트#화정체육관#김재중라이브 #지켜줄께#행복한시간#즐겁게 즐기자#기대할께
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPj9zh0B9f_/
JYJ3′ Note: With Kim Jaejoong & Jung Joon-young
16110274_1645735199061219_2191629984748011520_n.jpg~original
[PHOTO] 노래 한곡한곡이 다 너무너무 좋으다
JYJ#jyj #김재중콘서트#jyj김재중#훈남가수 #김재중#영웅재중#정준영#kimjaejoong #rebirth #콘서트#재중콘서트#화정체육관#김재중라이브 #지켜줄께#행복한시간#즐겁게 즐기자#기대할께
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPkDM8mBVOJ/
15876021_141162626387082_499607380602912768_n.jpg~original

ssuziinii Instagram Update:

[PHOTO] 멋진 공연 잘봤습니다!! 
근데 제 머리카락 좀 놔주세..요 ㅋㅋ
#김재중 #JJ #콘서트 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPkgxawhNBq/
16123310_1479286615445312_4852405844307869696_n.jpg~original

uahyoung Instagram Update:

[PHOTO] 오우 완전 멋졌음  나 왜캐 쭈구리로 나왔지  #김재중
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPkVNiThKmo/
15876734_1796292530695476_6087318558063198208_n.jpg~original

kkom_m Instagram Update:

[PHOTO] #김재중 #콘서트 #셀카 #셀피 #selfie 재밋었어요공연잘봤습니다 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPkUhv0BB18/
16122449_1155390937910278_1155660718784118784_n.jpg~original

naheevv Instagram Update:

[PHOTO] 다채로운매력을 가진 사람
존경스러운 사람
진짜 무대보고 감격스러워서
눈을 못 뗌 진짜!!
제대축하축하
그리고
미리생일축하!! #김재중
#우주멋쟁이
#여자보다이쁘면어떡하라고
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPkUohUBtjL/
14723174_579018702288057_1074715828093452288_n.jpg~original

geumjuoh Instagram Update:

[PHOTO] #김재중 #콘서트 #오빠덕에 #찰칵 #그러나 #오징어 #됨 #내얼굴 #진심 #오리고싶다 #참 #잘생깃다 #그래도 #울오빠가최고 #행복 #감사해요 #daily #셀스타그램 #선팔하면맞팔 #소통
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPlhQCAAaKW/
16230995_1428439920788623_1948180775870398464_n.jpg~original

.[NEWS] JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong Reveals What Nickname His Fit Body Earned Him In The Army
JYJ-Kim-Jaejoong-2.jpg~original
JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong recently boasted about the fit body he gained while in the army.
The singer held his solo concert, “2017 Kim Jaejoong Asia Tour in Seoul – The Rebirth of J,” on January 22, his first concert since being discharged from the military.
JYJ-Kim-Jaejoong.jpg~original
On this day, Kim Jaejoong changed outfits right in front of his fans after his opening performance, giving everyone a good look at his physique.
He said, “When I was in the army, I had a great body. Everyone used to call me Captain America.”
Kim-Jaejoong-JYJ.jpg~original
It looks like his fit body was no match against a winter’s cold, however. Kim Jaejoong said, “I actually caught a cold yesterday. I was eating fried chicken with Jang Geun Suk when I got the chills. But what can you do, right? I’ll just have to perform with a cold.” He finished his statement with, “Concerts are a joint-performance between singers and their fans anyway. Please help balance out what I lack.”
Do you agree with Jaejoong that he’s got that Captain America Dorito-bod?
Source: (1) (2)
Credit: Soompi

[SNS] 170123 Kim Jaejoong Twitter & Instagram Updates: Hungover but happy^^

photo 170123bornfreeonekiss.png
[TRANS]
We are walking again together^^
[PHOTO] 뒷풀이끝나고 숙취로 고생ㅜ
하지만 너무 행복했다^^
instagram.com/p/BPmX1B4ggOw/
[TRANS]
Suffering from a hangover after the after-party endedㅜ
But I was so happy^^
photo 14574100_1726247357687769_6725851577887752192_n.jpg

Sources: @bornfreeonekiss + jj_1986_jj
Translation by: rilanna of JYJ3

Our Surprise Encounter With Jaejoong!

Our Surprise Encounter with Kim Jaejoong
At JHolic 1/24/2017

Well, the day started kinda heartbreaking with some annoying mispresentations regarding what Jaejoong may have said to his fans at the recent Seoul concert. I know Kim Jaejoong to be a kind person and so caring to everyone so I just wanna brush off all these negativity...
I tweeted: "Like whatever...flips hair...Curse you #Haters. I'm going to JHolic &support my #Jaejoong <3 #RespectAndProtectJaejoong always."

We (my sister and I) made plans to meet our friend at Exit 4 and walk to JHolic together.
When we arrived at the meeting place, our friend was nowhere to be found and couldn't contact her so I stayed down the stairs and my sister went up the steps then this convo happened:

IMG_0245.JPG

OMG OMG OMJAE!!! I have never walked that fast in my life (Sorry Yanaa, I have to see Jaejoong!). Actually I didn't run since I didn't want to fall! LOL...Arrived at JHolic which entrance was blocked by his company van. WAE???
There were about 10 people/fans just outside (including us). We could clearly see Jaejoong inside the cafe. He was engaging, laughing, talking, smiling...Totally looking gorgeous!
Wanted to take pics but the security guard was having none of that.
IMG_0247.JPG

I started tweeting my happiness...LOL
Manager AhnJang (looking good in a tan/brown turtle neck sweater) came outside and talked to the bodyguard. I gave them my present for Jae which the bodyguard took with a smile...At least he smiled big! Maybe because I said we came from California, USA just to see Uri Jaejoong concerts. Or maybe because he didn't understand what I was saying...I kept repeating "For Jaejoong...For Jaejoong..." And he was just smiling and nodding. At least he placed the gift inside the van.

My sister told me that while I was racing to get to JHolic, she saw JJ holding a guitar...Not the white one that we've seen before...Just a regular guitar.
Apparently, JHolic was closed for the 'secret JJ event' from 2-5 PM and we got there at 3 so JJ must have been there for an hour or so already. He actually left at 4 PM something so we were there just observing and fangirling for an hour!
Sometimes, Jaejoong would disappear to change clothes/jackets...One time, he wore a bright red jacket which I was kinda 'What the heck cordi?' But he was glowing in that red jacket hahaha.
Jaejoong went behind the counter a few times.
I assumed he was doing some kind of pictorial but I didn't see a camera person. Maybe because I was just focusing on Jae.
Jaejoong was wearing black and came to the front of the cafe and placed the huge Moldir bear on the chair by the front window. Fans squeeled a little haha. There were Korean, Chinese, and Japanese fans there. In the end, there were about 20?
Some other girls came by and asked what's going on and we said Kim Jaejoong is inside the cafe. These girls ended up waiting too...
Oh and our friend Yanaa finally arrives and proceeded to go to the cafe entrance and we were like "Nooooo...."
We waited and seems to be a gathering in the middle of the cafe...I see Moldir products also.

Then this car comes in to block the right side of the van (so fans can't go around there) so we know, Jae was coming out...
I positioned myself where Jaejoong would enter the van. I was taller than any of the other fans there  so I can see above people's heads.
Ahnjang has his jacket on...Jaejoong bowed and smiled to staff (saying goodbye). Cafe door opens then closes gain. I guess not done with their 'Byes' yet...Fans waited and can feel then excitement.
Then he is out!

IMG_0241.JPG

IMG_0242.JPG

IMG_0243.JPG

IMG_0244.JPG

IMG_0246.JPG

IMG_0237.JPG

IMG_0238.JPG

IMG_0239.JPG

OMG OMG OMJAE!!!
Kim Jaejoong came out in a good mood, being playful, looking happy, looking amazing!!! 
He nodded and responded to fans and even did a bow...I couldn't make a peep and I'm usually loud!

Then van was leaving and turning right on the sidewalk and almost hit me and the tree next to me, what the hey! LOL. I can imagine Jaejoong inside probably laughing.
We waved at this dark tinted van as it drove off...Cannot see inside of course.
Breathe out...

Proceeded to go inside JHolic...
Really, we all just wanted coffee and we got Jaejoong as a huge bonus!

IMG_0234.JPG

Met Moldir boss (everyday boss and co-owner of Moldir w/ Jaejoong) inside JHolic and I proceeded to talk to him. He was friendly, engaging and nice. I was asking him questions and tweeting his answers as he gave them...hahaha...Like I was a reporter, reporting to all of JaeFans.
He (Jed) said that the Moldir bear is a gift from Moldir to Jaejoong and that 'they' are gonna fix it a little...Add this 'heart with Moldir logo' (he showed me the 'heart") and keychains will be made and sold at Moldir at a later date. 
He showed me a couple of sweatshirts which are special edition for Jaejoong's birthday.
He said that Jaejoong designs the products and others tweak and fix things and Jaejoong then OKs everything. Staff meets with Jaejoong on a regular basis.
He even apologized to me for the sort of high shipping costs and said that they are trying to keep costs down and always trying to make it easier for fans...I said we had to buy another luggage just to bring the items (we are buying in a few days) back home to California. So probably same as shipping,
Jed said that JJ was at JHolic for a photo shoot and then had a short meeting with Moldir staff hence cafe was closed down for a bit...And unexpectedly gave some fans a gift of Jaejoong live in person...

IMG_0236.JPG

IMG_0235.JPG

Some people may be a little blasé upon meeting or seeing a celebrity (outside a concert venue or anything 'official' appearances) but Jaejoong is a huge deal to me. I consider myself a huge fan and came all the way from California to see his concerts...To see HIM in a somewhat casual environment was utterly crazy and and amazingly wonderful. 
This lucky fan was very happy indeed...

Oh I was spazzing and tweeting all the while that time that my sister and friend were already done with their drinks and cakes and I haven't even bought anything!
Kyahhhh!!!
IMG_0248.JPG

IMG_0249.JPG

IMG_0250.JPG

By te4jyj

Like I said...It was already a huge priviledge to witness Jaejoong LIVE in concert. To see him in person outside the concert environment was mind boggling...It was a pleasure to share my fan account with everyone!
tealee

[SNS] 170126 CJESJYJ Facebook & CJeS Instagram Updates: Happy Birthday Kim Jaejoong! #HappyJaeJoongDay

CJESJYJ Facebook Update:

CJeS Instagram Update:

[PHOTO] HAPPY BIRTHDAY JJ♥
10년이 넘는 시간 동안 우리들의 반짝이는 별이 되어줘서 고마운 사람.
재중이의 2017년, 매일 매일이 생일 같기를 바랍니다~
#김재중 #재중 #KIMJAEJOONG #HAPPY_BIRTHDAY #생일축하합니다 #JJ #1월26일 #태어나줘서고마워 #20년 #30년 #평생 #함께하자 #씨제스타그램

#HBD Kim Jaejoong! It’s been #more than 10 years #since he’s been w/us #together Let’s #celebrate his #birthday & keep ##supporting him for his upcoming #activities Thank #U so much!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPsSQY1AnE6/

16195500_1177948788967150_1347284963795231915_n.jpg~original

Sources: cjes.tagramCJESJYJ Facebook

The Rebirth of J
Fan cams

Full Audio via YMN

From Jaejoong Joota
One Kiss

From Rinmaze
Kiss B

All I Desire

Good Luck

Good Morning Night

Run Away

From Melitehero
Breathing

Love You to Death

Run Away

From Fuyumi LoveJJ

Drawer

All That Glitters

Love You More

Just Another Girl

9+1#

I'll Protect You

[TRANS] 170123 About Kim Jaejoong asking fans to get married

JYJ3’s Note: Dear Readers, 
As you may know, there are english reports about what Jaejoong said to his fans at his concert in Seoul, people are spreading rumours and calling him names because according to this korean “fan”-account he made some “misogynistic statement” and suported “one night stand”, be warned that the so called fan didn’t share an audio or fancam, yet some OT2 started to bash Jaejoong on twitter spreading to International fans, NetizenBuzz quickly share it in her blog (she is always the first to share negative articles about Jaejoong & Yuchun), followed by Allkpop and OmonaTheyDidn’t. 
I’m sharing this translation, to let fans know about the full context from Jaejoong’s words coming from Chosun’s reporter who attended the concert, which I believe have more credibility that the so called “fan”account (anti in disguise?). 
964eb3d1fd7828bb1dd5d5287e03085c71f07a6341948434212aa802d7e4f456.png%7Eoriginal
trans2.png%7Eoriginal
김재중은 “자기들은 연애하고 결혼하고 출산 다 하면서 나는 하지 말라는 게 말이 되냐”며 “출산율도 낮은 상황에서 나한테 미안해하지 말고 결혼하고 아이를 많이 낳아라. 지금 콘서트장에 온 남성팬들과 공연이 늦게 끝나면 함께 있어도 좋다”고 말했다.‬
[TRANS] ‪
Kim Jaejoong said: “you guys date and get married and have children you guys do everything but tell me not to do it, does this make sense ~ birth rates are low, don’t feel sorry towards me, get married and have lots of children ~ in the concert venue there are male fans and if the concert ends late it’ll be good even if y’all be together”
(T/N: and yes i’m fluent in korean)
Source: Chosun News
Translated by: booming system
JYJ3’s Note: This OT2 (Homin’s Fan) tried to spread more hate to Jaejoong in NetizenBuzz, saying the same translation was shared by the Chosun Reporter, but another person corrected her:
trans.png%7Eoriginal
[TRANS]
JJ: “Does it make sense for you guys to tell me not to date, get married, and have children when you’re doing exactly that? The birthrate is low so don’t feel sorry for me and you go ahead, get married, and have lots of children. It seems that there are some nice guys here today so if the concert ends late, it’s fine to stay together until later.”
JYJ3’s Team: Please be warned alot haters are on full force trying to bring Jaejoong down, let’s screencap in case we can use in the future.
Translated by: earthna30
JYJ3’s Team:Updated with Translated Audio from AYOSHIARI (OH’s Translator, Non-fan), I believe It’s an inside joke between JJ and his fans who don’t want him to get married, definitely taking out of context the fanaccount.
06022fce4d335f89687ccc7fa827fcb7.jpg%7Eoriginal
Translated by: AYOSHIARI
Another Audio Translation:
Jaejoong: ‪not everyone does that but when you guys look at me, y’all say “don’t get married”…but
(fans: ahsjdkd)
Jaejoong: what ? not to do it ?
(fans: yes!!)
Jaejoong: ahhhh you guys all date though ~ but what’s funny is you guys date and all (fans: no we don’t !!)
Jaejoong: here listen listen ~ when i do fansigns/ fan meetings, fans say “oppa i’ve been a fan since 10 years ago~” then i say “ah really ?” “(fans) but i got married~”
(fans laugh)
Jaejoong: why are you like this….. during the past 10 years y’all got married and had lots of children and lived well, thats right i rather that happen.
not long ago the number of students in our country just came out, but it was a lot less. (i can’t explain this very well) so….birth rates are low. it’s something bad all of you contributed to.
so everyone, you guys do not have to feel bad towards me and not get married; just go get married, get married. then come with your husbands to the concert . if that’s should i do a 4 day concert ? when you have children , come to the concert ~ then i’ll probably do a 8 day concert? if that’s so just have children~ you don’t have to be sorry to me~ just have children~
in the past you know there are cases whereby while dating some people had children by mistake and got married . nowadays these cases are quite welcomed (t/n: i think he means individuals are no longer being judged by society anymore for having children before marriage) and it’s a blessing~
(fans: ehhhh~)
Jaejoong: it’s not ? the people who are saying “ehhhh~” are the ones who don’t have boyfriends….that’s right…..when i see the concert venue now, there are a lot of male fans. i saw handsome male fans too? take them~ the concert will end late so….(fans screaming)
Jaejoong: oh ? think about the car breaking down and since this venue is near a college….that…there’s a lot of that nearby right ?
(fans laughing hard)
Jaejoong: i’m sorry~ i (OP can’t hear and neither can i fml) i’m sorry to all reporters. i’m just worrying about our country’s low birth rates. i’m a good person….birth rates must increase so many people can serve in the army….i’m sorry… i’m really sorry…ah yes.‬
Translated by: booming system

[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 170124 Photographer Seung-kwang Choi Instagram Update: Jaejoong’s BNT pictorial in Vienna, remastered

[PHOTO] @ Vienna, Austria
The memory remains. (Remastered)
#kimjaejoong #vienna #wien #austria #fashion #photo #김재중 #비엔나 #오스트리아 #작가판 #혼소컷 #추억은언제나가슴속에
instagram.com/p/BPo2dKThmzM/
photo 15803540_400834646936440_4473222199859216384_n.jpg
Source: eskey_choi

[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 170124 Uncle Jaejoong with his nephew Gunnie

[PHOTO] 2017.1/21
삼촌 제대루 첫 콘서트~~^^
우리 건이~~별 관심 없는 듯 하지만~~
사진 사진~하면..바로 #뽀뽀하고 #하트까지 주는 울 #윤건~~ 넌..역쉬~쵝오야~~^^ #삼촌 #첫 콘서트#윤건삼촌#뽀뽀
울 건이 삼촌 넘 좋아하지..ㅋㅋ
이젠 누나들과도 라이벌인가?ㅋㅋ
#26개월#윤건#삼촌 콘서트가다#역쉬~
음악을 좋아하눈 #윤건~ㅋㅋ
우리 이제 #일본투어도 다니자구나~~^^
많이 커버린 아들~
아프지 말고 사랑행~
#윤건#아들스타그램 #아들맘#세젤귀#아들바보#사랑해
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPooN_ngZrf/
[TRANS]
His first proper concert of Uncle~~^^
Our Gunnie~~ doesn’t seem interested in stars but~~
Photo, when there’s a~photo..Our #YoonGun who immediately #kisses and gives #evenaheart~~ You.. as expected~are the best~~^^ #Uncle #first concert #YoonGun’sUncle #kiss
Our Gunnie really likes his Uncle..ㅋㅋ
Are your noonas and you rivals now?ㅋㅋ
#26-month-old #YoonGun It’s #Uncle concert #asexpected~
#YoonGun who likes music~ㅋㅋ
We are going over for #JapanTour now~~^^
Son who’s grown up a lot~
Don’t get sick and I love you~
#YoonGun #son-stagram #boy’s_mom #cutie #fool_for_son #loveyou
16123059_406166476397620_3435994323794001920_n.jpg%7Eoriginal
[TRANS]
Uncle, I love you too.♡♡♡♡
Seohyun, Gunnie and Hiro 
C21kS6DXUAAyym-.jpg%7Eoriginal
Sources: syyg1104, @kkjj4
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3

[PICS/GIFS + DL] 170125 Behind The Scene of Kim Jaejoong’s Attendance at 2015 Golden Disc Awards

<Original Link>
Download 104.98 MB via <Mediafire>
photo 01.jpg
photo 02.jpg
photo 05.jpg
11.gif%7Eoriginal
photo 13.jpg
photo 14.jpg
photo 17.jpg
JJ with Gummy
photo 18.jpg
photo 20.jpg
photo 33.jpg
photo 34.jpg
photo 35.gif
photo 36.gif
photo 37.gif
photo 38.jpg
photo 42.jpg

CJeS Instagram Update:

[PHOTO] 여러분에게 받은 감사의 트로피, 그날의 기억이 생생 합니다
비하인드 만나러 가기▶ http://naver.me/GD9RKpvF
#김재중 #재중 #KIMJAEJOONG #골든디스크 #아시아인기상 #감동의순간 #비하인드 #다시보기 #심쿵샷 #다량보유 #아시아투어 #2017_KIMJAEJOONG_ASIATOUR #The_REBIRTH_of_J #씨제스타그램
It’s #vivid #memory of Kim Jaejoong! Don’t miss the #precious moments bcoz of #U all! Check the #released #NAVER #post full of behind-the-scenes! Let’s keep #following him & his #upcoming #Asian tour #concerts #YAY
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPqjKBYga9K/
16123805_1604113112939640_6622980410999570432_n.jpg%7Eoriginal

CJESJYJ Facebook Update: