Best Drama of all time....

Guest ChakHanSarah

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crazypotato

I hardly watch Kdramas since Im more on Jdoramas. :D

But I accidentally watched this drama called "Someday" by Bae Doo Na. and I must say, I really like it alot! :blush:

you guys should try it. <3

Guest raahmose

you all may think it is a bit early, but i would like to suggest coffee prince as one of the contendors. this drama has redefined the romance genra in drama for me.

Guest jemnise

i wasn't surprised to see My Girl rocking the poll down though i still go for GOONG :P well, my favorites are on the list and topping it so way way fine hahahaha:wub: :wub:

you all may think it is a bit early, but i would like to suggest coffee prince as one of the contendors. this drama has redefined the romance genra in drama for me.
yah yah me too :wub::wub:

Guest Kara_Hyori

well, since goong is just a new fave of mine, my girl and kim sam soon too so i picked full house... i really can't forget that series... I love it so much!

Guest ldh-ldw lover

Hmm....very surprised to see that the highest rank is My Girl, I think it will be between Goong or Full House :sweatingbullets:

Me myself choose the 'other' answer. The only drama I admit very perfect is Over the Rainbow. It's really a perfect drama to watch a whole life!

SG Fighting!

xxx

i dun agree with you at all! i wasnt surprised at all that my girl is topping it! because it should be!!!! my girl is the best show i ever watch and will continue to be the best show. i loved goong and full house before i knew my girl! but now, i dun really feel anything for full house and goong. because my girl took my heart away cause it was so great!!!! only one show made me so crazy!!!!

MY GIRL!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest Wryscelle

I voted for Goong since there's no Coffee Prince n the selection. Ahaha! Fir me, that's one of the best K-drama I've ever seen because of :w00t::vicx: wheeeeeeeeee!

Guest meyyale

So so hard to choose one..

My favourites are Emperor of the Sea and Jumong!!!!

Damo,Goong,Spring Waltz,Dae Jo Young are so so nice!!!!

I love Korean movies,dramas and actors/actress ^_^^_^^_^

Archived