HOT DOGS!

Guest DinoceII

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rubiiex

I DO!

but i heard that hot dogs gives you constipation. >_<'' i wonder if that's true or not..

they can get sicking after like the 7th dog in a row...

i wouldn't advise to eat so many in one sitting. :D

Guest tuttyfruit

brazilian hotdogs are bombdiggity.. theres more stuff to put... like potato chips (really skinny ones though), mashed potatoes, etc (some other stuff that i dont recall seeing here).. and of course ketchup, mustard and etc...~~~~

much better than american ones!

Guest jenlynn

yep! I like it with mustard and LOTS of sweet onions! (sometimes relish too but I don't like ketchup much)

Guest shoko86

I love to load my Hot Dogs up with Onions, relish, and Jalapino.... plus ketchup, and mustard.

:: drools ::

i liked them when my grandma lived with me & my family.

but i just stopped eating when we moved to a big house..and when i learned what they were made of.

sometimes, i'm tempted to eat it, but i get disgusted when i think about it.

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

I think there ohkay ^^, i perfer saucages though, MMM the ones you buy out at the street stands

Guest *jecamooz

I USED TO LOVE HOTDOGS WHEN I WAS IN THE PHILIPPINES COZ THEY HAVE THE BEST HOT DOGS EVER!!VERY JUICY AND KINDA SWEET..HOTDOGS HERE ARE BLAH..SALTY AND IUNO I JUST LIKE IT..

Archived